Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggling turning into hysterics. Who looks more insane Brad or CG?

Oh god! I need air. You two are a trip.

*looks at Brad who is staring at DA. Gobbles up all the bacon while he is distracted. In his mind he throws his hands up and yells, "Winner!!!" Brad, clearly distracted, does not notice that there is no bacon left.*

Talk you later, Brad. Save that grease; we'll make bio diesel from it.

*walks out thinking, "sucker...."*

*Listening to Spirit of Radio by Rush while mowing down troll zombies from the rooftop.

Yippie-Ki-Yay MotherFucker!

(sorry mom, for the language)

Afternoon all. *grins slipping up behind DA, groping and kneading her ass playfully.* So if what he did took balls, does this mean I have megaballs groping and stickin around? oh n before you shoot... you said i should dance. Well, this is an ancient Celtic dance performed at Beltane... *big grin, wondering if she know the religion, or the ritual, and what it leads to.*

Oh, Som. I meant to tell you. You were volunteered to be my lab partner. We are making explosives. Don't worry, after you blow up a couple labs and deglove a hand or two, you get better at it. Promise.

tumblr_lz1gm5jArv1qecvyeo1_500.png

Afternoon all. *grins slipping up behind DA, groping and kneading her ass playfully.* So if what he did took balls, does this mean I have megaballs groping and stickin around? oh n before you shoot... you said i should dance. Well, this is an ancient Celtic dance performed at Beltane... *big grin, wondering if she know the religion, or the ritual, and what it leads to.*

*spins around with a murderess glint in my eye. Aiming for Som balls.

Let me give you a tip sweet cheeks. Playfulness with get you a sarcastic or smartassed return. Groping is only invited at my request and kneading without consent will get you some face time with my garrote.

Manners, charm and behaving like a gentleman will get you far in my book. The bunker is not big enough to hide if I get piss hon. And trust me you don't want to see me pissed.

*throws my rifle on my back, tucks my knife in my boot. Peers over the edge of the roof and sees the hay truck below. Jumps and rolls off. Walking casually in the works to work off some steam.

*spins around with a murderess glint in my eye. Aiming for Som balls.

Let me give you a tip sweet cheeks. Playfulness with get you a sarcastic or smartassed return. Groping is only invited at my request and kneading without consent will get you some face time with my garrote.

Manners, charm and behaving like a gentleman will get you far in my book. The bunker is not big enough to hide if I get piss hon. And trust me you don't want to see me pissed.

*throws my rifle on my back, tucks my knife in my boot. Peers over the edge of the roof and sees the hay truck below. Jumps and rolls off. Walking casually in the works to work off some steam.

:eek:
And I'm suddenly very aroused right now.:devil:

*Som dodges the crotch shot, barely, glad he was armored up, but knows he'll have a deep bruise for a while. Even still, he's a glutton for punishment, so jumps after her.* Sorry... I was going off what you said the other night about should dance. I thought of several very similar to what I just did, and was trying to be playful. Up to this point, don't think I've actually done or said anything particularly rude to you, or anyone really... but as I said, I do apologize.

(me either but dont want to be shot in face really. Though i thought ive been a bit lascivious, but generally gentlemanly so far, had whip decide to poof, preach get pissy, n now when i'm less so, get shot at. lmao. mebbe bunker just not for me. )

(me either but dont want to be shot in face really. Though i thought ive been a bit lascivious, but generally gentlemanly so far, had whip decide to poof, preach get pissy, n now when i'm less so, get shot at. lmao. mebbe bunker just not for me. )

...huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back