Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILMSM said:
my nieghbors daughter. aswell as actress Keira Knightley

Hmmmm - Daughter.... One of my long time friends has a nice that is old enough to know what feels good and has a sleek trim sensual flexable frame that works out playing vollyball and soccer and has all the needed compact equipment a guy could want.

She just needs to be "pretzled" :devil:

There is this chic on the TV series 24, from the second season. She is married to Tony (one the show). She is a total turn on.

Does anyone here watch QVC? I think that nice young woman, Lisa Robertson is sexy and quite fuckable.

Hallowed Eve said:
In honor of finishing a second review on Sirhugs, I wanna fuck him!! (Or Barry. ;))
YAY! for Sir Hugs. Can i watch, pretty please?

Hallowed Eve said:
If not, you could turn it Non Human and have him fuck angels. ;)
But wouldn't the feathers tickle his--oh. Well nevermind. *smiling quietly to myself and going upstairs to take a, um, nap. Yeah, that's it--a nap*

Wish I could have a threesome with Eve and Saucy right now....oh, well, I can dream. :D

SEVERUSMAX said:
Wish I could have a threesome with Eve and Saucy right now....oh, well, I can dream. :D
Oh yes indeed--dreamin right along with ya hon--hmmm, i may need another, um, nap now. ;)

SEVERUSMAX said:

Sounds good to me! :D

And speaking of dreams... I actually had a dream of Sirhugs last night. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back