Guys who are bigger than me...

KarlMartinK

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Posts
1,885
I don't know what it is, but any time I've ever been in a situation where there's another guy who is bigger than me, it's been a turn-on. I've been in three-ways and naked in non-sexual situations, but whenever it happens, I'm aroused. I'm completely straight and this still happens to me. Does anyone else ever have this happen?

Also, I'm not "small." I'm about five inches long and about 5.8 inches thick. Yeah, I know I'm thicker than I am long, but that's part of the turn-on for me.

Any feedback is appreciated.
 
I love them, but then I love any guy who will fuck both me and my wife no matter what size or race they are.
 
i have been in a few mfm 3sums,

the reason i get invited is that the couple wants me to fuck the woman since i have a bigger cock then the husband
 
Meh.

I just like to see some tight pussy fucked into subbmission by a large dick... and if she's multi orgasmic, even better!:devil:
 
Seems to me that your arousal seeing well hung dudes springs out of your own sexual confidence. Clearly with 5.8 girth you know the deep pleasure with penetration of causing a woman serious wow. There's a certain 'solidarity of studs' that some men will feel deep down. And it's a damn good feeling. Yeah, arousing.

That it?
 
Seems to me that your arousal seeing well hung dudes springs out of your own sexual confidence. Clearly with 5.8 girth you know the deep pleasure with penetration of causing a woman serious wow. There's a certain 'solidarity of studs' that some men will feel deep down. And it's a damn good feeling. Yeah, arousing.

That it?

I think that's really a big part of it. I definitely don't feel inadequate, but in a lot of comparisons, I'm the shorter guy of the two (or more) of us and it's never been a big deal to me. Maybe it's also partly because when a guy is bigger than me, he's more likely to point it out than if he was smaller than me. Also, it's generally arousing to have people talking about my dick and doing things with it.
 
I'm 6 x 5.25.
OK there's a certain pleasure for me in being (just) over average length. But when it comes to the real deal of parting pussy, raking g-spot and getting a wild wet slap going getting her orgasmic on cock, length is nothing; girth and solidity of coronal ridge is everything.

These guys who have to take care not to be bashing a gal's cervix? Serious disadvantage.
 
I'm 6 x 5.25.
OK there's a certain pleasure for me in being (just) over average length. But when it comes to the real deal of parting pussy, raking g-spot and getting a wild wet slap going getting her orgasmic on cock, length is nothing; girth and solidity of coronal ridge is everything.

These guys who have to take care not to be bashing a gal's cervix? Serious disadvantage.

I think I see your point, and I don't think I've ever had an issue with giving pleasure to a woman (or myself).
 
I LOVE MFM/MMF ...I'm above average girth n length, but when I do 3somes with a guy, I have ALWAYS picked guys that were very big... longer than me by at least 2 inches...Its just such a turn on, the current main guy i do 3somes with is 55 yrs old and 9". Its like seeing a porn cock up close.


(I dont consider myself bi, though I do oral. I mainly have a big-cock fetish) lol
 
i always get turned on by guys cocks large or small, especially when they are erect. I fit into the large size category being 8" and 7" girth. remember it is all about what you do with it that counts not the size
 
I LOVE MFM/MMF ...I'm above average girth n length, but when I do 3somes with a guy, I have ALWAYS picked guys that were very big... longer than me by at least 2 inches...Its just such a turn on, the current main guy i do 3somes with is 55 yrs old and 9". Its like seeing a porn cock up close.


(I dont consider myself bi, though I do oral. I mainly have a big-cock fetish) lol

I only ever had one three-way. It was with a friend of mine and his girlfriend. It was a total setup (by him) for both of us, which I realized later. The best part was when she was sucking me and he was watching. I already knew he had a longer cock than I did, which was just that much more arousing.

That happened years ago and she's now married to another friend of mine. He knows she and I "messed around," but I don't think he knows the context and I really don't think I should tell him.
 
I watched a very well built, well endowed man make my beautiful girl gasp last weekend when he entered her. I still keep seeing that big cock pushing in....places I'll never feel.
Turns me on!!
 
It's funny but it always seems to me that every cock I've encountered is larger than mine. The funny part is after I wrap my hand around one I realize usually it's not. Guess it's a case of perception, although I do like frottage with a longer cock than mine.
 
It's funny but it always seems to me that every cock I've encountered is larger than mine. The funny part is after I wrap my hand around one I realize usually it's not. Guess it's a case of perception, although I do like frottage with a longer cock than mine.

Yeah, sometimes the perception is a bit off, but I think that's natural. When I see myself in pictures, I think I look bigger than when I'm looking at myself directly, too.
 
The perception of ourselves we need to imagine is through a good girl's eyes when she's three inches off it. That's the reality that counts and it's damn awesome!
 
Just to add to the point:

I had times in the military when I would be in the shower with other guys and when they were bigger than me, sometimes, they would say something about it, which was fine. We were all more or less friends at that point.

There was one time in particular that there were these two guys who already knew the differences in our sizes. They kept talking about it and I got pretty hard, which kind of added to it.

One of those guys, I think he was bi, even though he never said it, was with me when I picked up this girl and took her back to her house. He watched while I banged her. That was also a turn-on.
 
I like seeing the sizes when flaccid sometimes, at the gym. I'm super-small when soft, like maybe 3 inches (almost 7 when hard).. I'm a total "grower" LOL
 
well before I read your profile...I had a feeling you might be turned on by the humiliation of cock size

personally...I like seen a nice thick, smooth, cut cock. they are attractive. I haven't paid attention to size in decades. Mrs. K, had 3 big cocks in college and one after. And she isn't a size queen. I do like hearing about them though
 
Back
Top