Moving into the dark (Closed)

Kyleen raised an eyebrow and turned an ear in his direction with curiosity.

"You have pink glittery coconut bras in the archives? This I gotta see!"

She laughed while turning her attention to another pile that was more for Talia to go through.

"For the most part I have what I want. Just need to pack a few little things and then I'll be good to go."

She picked up a very slutty looking shirt and held it up for him to see. It's red sheer material was so see through he can see the wick grin she had. Also it looked as if would barely cover Talia's breasts with how tiny the shirt is.

"Perhaps we should help Talia pack. When she gets here, she can pick out a few things for herself. But, in reality, she has to wear what we pick out for her right? She can't complain. Plus, if we let her do her own packing we will be forever."

Kyleen laughed and tossed the shirt back on the pile while examining other items.

"She won't be able to decide for one. Two, she'll be in a hurry and just toss in random clothes.. which.. well.. can be a bad thing. She might end up bringing this entire pile with her. We wouldn't want that now would we?"

She teased and glanced back at him with a wicked look in her eyes.
 
He chuckled softly as he watched his mate play with the clothing and talk at the same time. He sat back on the bed, content to watch.

"Well, if she is so bad at picking clothing, then you should be the one to do it."

He reached over and picked up a pair of white sweat pants, splattered with blood.

"Looks like some one had a bad day."

He tossed the pants back before looking to her.

"Go ahead and pack for her and we can leave after she arrives."
 
"Nah huh... you are going to pick a few things for her too. She has to dress for you too... You are not getting out of it that easy!"

She laughed and threw a bunch of clothes on top of him playfully. Then before he was able remove the small pile, she grabbed more and tossed it on him to keep him busy.

"There, I'm getting it cleaned up... I think some of these outfits would look good on you!"

Turning her back towards him to reach for more clothes, tossing each item over her shoulder in hopes that they are landing on him.
 
He didn't expect that he would have to help pack for Talia, but if it helped them get going faster. He laughed when the pile of clothes got tossed on him, shaking his head.

"Fine, I'll look through these for something for Talia. Who knows, I might find something for you."

He dropped the pile of clothes on the floor, picking through them. He sighed for a moment before tossing a few aside. Finally he held up an outfit in his right hand and left hand.

"How are these for Talia?"

He laid the two out before spying another outfit. He grinned for a moment before holding it up for her to view.

"I think this one would look pretty sexy on you."
 
Kyleen grinned as he gave in and picked out a couple of outfits. She had already picked out a few other outfits for Talia, even a fancy dress in case all three went somewhere that required such dresses. But then she glanced towards the last thing he picked out and scrunched her nose a little.

"You realize I am still trying to get used to dressing like this as it is right?"

She laughed a little and set the clothes she had to the side and stood up. Glancing at the dress in his hand one more time, she reached out and took it. After holding it up to herself, a little turned on by the idea of wearing something like that and yet it still made her blush. What she is wearing now did show off enough skin, but this dress would show off a few things if it moved just right.

"You don't think that will make me look too slutty?"

A moment later she gave the dress back for him to hold onto and started to strip out of the clothes she had on now. She wanted to at least try the dress on first to see how it would look on her. Wanting to make sure it would even fit the way it should.

"Would you like to put it on me?"
 
He grinned for a moment at her question about if the dress he had choosen would make her too slutty.

"It all depends on what you plan on doing in the outfit that would make it too slutty. Though we proably have picked out sluttier-looking ones for our little wolfess."

He held the dress for a moment as he waited on her to finish stripping from her current outfit. Once she was finished, he moved to help her put on that outfit.

"You don't really need to wear it right now, but I won't stop you."

Once they had it on her, he ran his hands over the material slowly, feeling how it clung to her like a second skin.

"Almost as if it was made for you alone."
 
"Well, she likes to dress up slutty most of the time. What she's been wearing is pretty tame for her really."

Kyleen laughed while while putting the new dress on. After taking a moment to see how it fit and felt hugging her, a soft blush teased her cheeks. His comment about it being made for her only deepened that flush and she looked down to hide it. All in all though, she did have to admit that she looked pretty damn hot in it and wondered if she had the heels to match it.

"I know I don't need to wear it now. I mostly wanted to try it on, make sure it fit and all that. Although, I might keep it on. If anything it gives you easy access."

She looked around and saw one red shoe peeking out from under some clothes, it looked to be about the same red as the dress.

"If I can find the mate, do you think that shoe would look good with this dress? Or I can try and find a nice black pair ... maybe. Or red and gold?"

She pointed to the one red heel she saw. It was also about that time when she heard one of the bots announce that Talia is coming up the road and will be home in about ten minutes.

"I guess that means I should hurry and finish packing up."
 
He chuckled for a moment when she mentioned about how it was 'easy access' in that dress. It wasn't as if she would have been able to wear any panties without messing up the smoothness against her. That was just a plus. He plucked up the show for a moment it, holding it towards her.

"This shoe? I think it would go perfect with that outfit. The mate is probably somewhere, depending on where you made it get thrown to."

He let her take the shoe as the bot came to tell them Talia was close. He reached out and gave her a playful smack on the ass before heading towards the door.

"Then I will go and see what sort of transportation I can get brought over for us. Those vehicles aren't exactly good for transportation."

He winked at her before heading down the hallway.
 
Kyleen stuck her tongue out at the mention that she is the one that separated the pair of shoes. After watching him leave she did pause for a moment to see the mess they recently made. Sure it was fun to pile clothes on him, but it buried Talia's clothes at the same time. She laughed and quickly went to work on making a few piles neater while searching for the shoes mate.

In the process she did pack up both bags for her and Talia, including some bathroom items that they will need. Kyleen didn't find the shoes mate until the very last minute. Even then, she barely saw the red heel and part of the strap peeking out from the closet. After giving the bags to the bot, she sat on the bed to put the heels on and took on last look in the room. She did pick out a few dresses for Talia to chose from, other than that, she made it to where they were both ready to go.

Kyleen decided to wait in the kitchen for them to finish up and to grab a light snack. When Talia came home, she first searched out Zion but didn't find him right away. Though, to be fair, she didn't search all that hard. Mostly just glancing around for him and decided he was probably with Kyleen. With that in mind, she headed off towards the rooms to take a much needed shower after that bike ride. Letting the bots take care of everything else.
 
He had gone to the communications room to make all the arrangements for their travel to France, and that had taken a bit of convincing on his part. After a bit of haggling, Zion was able to secure a fast plane that would take them non-stop from the nearby air base to another one in France. Since he didn't maintain any long range craft, he had to relie on his position in the military.

SInce it had taken him till after Talia got back to get everything ironed out, he didn't see her yet. Once he finished in the communication room, he went to the garage. While he had the robots bring in the luggage, he had one of the robot bring a passenger van from the collection of vehicles at the warehouse.

The van could seat up to six people, and had been converted to a hover vehicle. It had also been equiped with as stealth mode, like all of the vehicles that were transported between the base and warehouse. While the van was being loaded up, Zion went to the kitchen.

"All the arrangements have been made and we can leave whenever you are ready ladies."

Zion went to each of them, kissing them deeply for a few moments before giving them a teasing grope.
 
It didn't take long for Kyleen to help Talia pack a few things that she would want to bring. They went back to the kitchen to meet him there and grabbed some snacks for the road. Talia ate some while they waited for Zion to return. Luckily they didn't have to wait to long before he appeared.

Each one kissed him in return, Kyleen boldly reached down to snake her hand in his pants. All the while trying to not smile to much during the kiss.

"We are ready. Gave the bots our luggage and have packed up some food for on the way."

Kyleen kept her hand in his pants and fondled him as she spoke.

"Perhaps we can have a little fun while we are in the air."

She grinned and licked his lips teasingly.
 
He grinned for a moment as her teasing fondle before reaching down to laid his hand on her wrist.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll might have some time for that. I'll try not to make you wait too long."

He grinned for a moment before pulling her hand out of her pants.

"We should go if we don't want to miss the flight. They were rather adament about us being on time."

He took Talia by the wrist as well, leading the two of them to the van. The doors were already open for them, so Zion put the ladies in the middle section before taking a seat in the front passenger seat. One of the robots closed the doors before climbing in himself to drive.

"We should be at the airport in half an hour."

The ride was a quick one, just as Zion said. He kept watched to see how Talia and his mate kept themselves amused, although he did play a little bit of tour guide to pass time as well. The airport was built right on the coast, a four lane road over the water leading to it.

"The military took this place over shortly after the war ended, but they run everything smoothly and efficiently. No one has complained or tried to move in yet."
 
They were both pretty amazed by the scenic route the robot took and listened to all the facts that Zion had to say about certain areas. Kyleen more impressed that Talia considering Talia has done far more traveling than she cared to admit. On the other hand, she never truly had the chance to appreciate some of the sights. Kyleen didn't make too overly easy on Talia though as her hands did keep roaming and tweaking Talia's nipples every so often.

The airport was just as fascinating to Kyleen since she has never seen one before. She watched the planes come and go with very watchful eyes while massaging Talia's breast at the same time. Eventually she had to pull her hand free and follow Zion in. The only flying she has done so far is in the helicopter and hover bikes. Looking at how high up some of the planes went, she felt that gut wrenching fear twist her insides into a knot.

Kyleen quickly ran up to Zions side and held onto his hand like she has gotten used to doing. Though with her grip, he can sense the fear rising within her as she walked quietly next to him. For Talia, it has been quite a few years since she has flown anywhere, though she enjoyed it every time. It wasn't quite the same as when she flew with her own wings considering she can't quite get that high. Yet the rush of taking off and being high in the air was the same and she lived off that rush.

"How long will it take us to get there?"

Talia finally asked as she came up on Zions' other side.
 
"You'll have to ask the pilot when we see him, I am not completely versed on the latest builds."

They were greeted by a young woman driving a hovercart, dessed in a crisp green military uniform. She smiled as she brought the cart to a halt in front of them.

"Once we have all your bags, I'll take you to the plane. Everything is all set for your trip, sir."

The robot pulled all their bags out and loaded them onto the bag of the cart while Zion helped the ladies in. Once everything was loaded, they set off through the airport. After a few inutes of naviagting through the different terminals and hallways, they soon emerged out on the main hanger area for the planes.

"There's your plane. It should get you there and back with no problems. I hope you enjoy your flight."

The woman pointed to a aircraft sitting near the edge of the long row of planes waited to be boarded. A gangplank was waiting for them already. Ae they pulled to a stop at the bottom of the gangplank, Zion reached to grabbed his bag. The woman smiled and shook her head.

"No, sir. I'll get your luggage, you just go ahead and board."

At the top of the gangplank was another female, dressed in a green flight attendent outfit with a nametag on her right breast pocket. She gave a bow as the trio made their way up the stairs.

"Greetings. My name is Syl'via, and I will be your flight attendent for the duration of the trip. Please, come inside."
 
Both girls were very impressed with the plane that greeted them. Even Talia hasn't seen a plane quite that impressive before since all she's ever flown were the public planes. Some of those trips were very horrible memories that she wiped clean. They both followed him onto the plane and took in all the fancy things they saw. After getting the lay out of the seats and noticing how much room they actually had to 'play' with, Kyleen leaned over and whispered something in Talia's ear.

Kyleens' tail twitched back and forth while laying a plan for once they were in the air. Of course, they both kept looking at Zion to make certain he wouldn't listen in. Luckily he was busy with the attendant to make certain everything was in order most likely. When they were both done talking and making a secret plan of attack, they both went their separate ways to go check out the rest of the plane.

Talia instantly finding the bar to investigate what kind of liquor it held. Kyleen found a seat next to a window that she 'inspected' to find out what kind of entertainment was at hand.
 
A well-stocked wet bar was situated near the rear of the cabin, all of the bottles held in tight-fitting plastic holders along the wall and beneath the bar area so they wouldn't break. There was a variety of alcohol ranging from various flavors of vodka, rum, liquor, and beer. There was plenty to get several people drunk for the entire flight to anywhere in the world.

A fold down crystal display was in the ceiling of the forward portion of the cabin, able to be lowered so they could watch any movies that happened to be in the plane's memory bank. A small chess board was there, complete with holographic chess pieces.

As Syl'via closed the door once the trio got on board, a ping was heard over the intercom system.

"This is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your flight to Paris. My name is Greg Ashville and my co-pilot is John Denvis. Your total flight time is going to be about nine to ten hours. We will be trailing near Mach 3, however you will not be bothered by the high g-forces that we will be facing for the flight. This is due is the special design of the plane, which is really far too detailed to go into right now. In the meantime, we have received the clearance needed for take-off so I hope you enjoy your flight with us."

There was another ding as the intercom shut off. Syl'via smiled for a moment.

"I'll be serving two meals for the flight and take care of any other needs you see fit. Please go ahead and take a seat."

She smiled to all of them before moving to the jumpseat situated near the bar, strapping herself in. Zion found a seat on one of the couches before buckling himself in and patting the seats beside him.

"Come on ladies."
 
Talia made herself a quick shot of honey whiskey before moving to sit next to Zion. Kyleens' ears perked up as she glanced over her shoulder at Zion when hearing where they were going. Neither of the girls liked that it would take so long to get there though, but Kyleen grinned while strapping herself in next to Zion and Talia. She already had some plans to keep them busy for some of the time.

Of course, she didn't want to pounce on him right away either, that just wouldn't be fun at all.

"That is a long flight. Do you think we can keep ourselves entertained for that long Daddy?"

Kyleen attempted to give an innocent look while her hand slid up his leg to touch his crotch. That playful glint in her eyes was anything but innocent though.

Talia wasn't much for flying in planes like this and her nerves were a little shaken as the plane began to move into place. It wasn't anything like the helicopter, which she prefers over anything else. No matter how many times she has flown, the taking off and landing is always the part that frightens her the most. Something that Talia never quite understood herself, after all, she flies all the time.

Then she gave a nervous laugh at that thought, thinking she could have flown there with her own wings and met up with them. Another smirk followed that thought with the idea that Zion wouldn't allow her to get off that easy, it would take too long and to much can happen. No matter the outcome of that silent argument, Talia was here now and closed her eyes while held onto his hand as the plane took flight.

Kyleen turned so she can look out the window to watch the airport disappear into the distance as the plane increased its speed and height.
 
While the two of them got themselves prepared for take-off, he has leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He wasn't trying to sleep, just relax a little till they were in the air. He grinned for a moment when he felt Kylern's hand on his leg, sliding to his crotch. He opened his eyes to look over at her.

"Oh, I believe there will be plenty to do to pass the time. Just try not to get too rowdy."

He laid his hand lightly over hers, but didn't make any attempt to move it. He glanced towards their stewardess, who was busy mentally going through her checklist of everything for the flight. She noticed him looking and gave a smile back to him.

They were soon at cruising speed and altitude in a few moments. As they reached the altitude, the windows darkened to the point of barely seeing out. Another ding was heard before the captain spoke.

"We've reached altitude, so feel free to unbuckle and move around the cabin. Enjoy yourselves."

The intercom dinged once more before Zion unbuckled his seatbelt, as did Syl'via. She busied herself in getting the bar area cleaned and ready for the preparation of their meals.
 
Talia was pleasantly surprised at how easy the lift off ended up being. The planes she had always been on were always rough in comparison. Slowly her eyes opened after hearing the announcement from the captain and took a peek out the window just as it darken. With a small sigh, she relaxed back in the seat closing her eyes for another moment to find her composure again.

Kyleen for once didn't get hit with jealousy when catching the glancing exchange between him and Syl'via. If anything, it gave her more ideas to play with. In fact, it might even be the start of a little game she suddenly came up with.

"I didn't get a chance to learn many languages. There are a few I know from living in the manor, but never got into French. How will I know what people are saying? Or what is on menus?"

Kyleen gave his crotch one more squeeze before getting up from her seat. After glancing around she found the tv remote and started to flip through some channels. It took a few tries to find some feel good music and she spun in a dance like spin towards the bar. She requested a simple while watching Syl'via move around, Kyleen licked her lips while curious about what this female would taste like. The heat started to rise within Kyleen and being her typical shy self wasn't even there right now. When Sly'via got close enough to give Kyleen the drink, Kyleen reached up and quickly pulled her into a kiss without hesitation.

Talia had opened her eyes just in time to see the kiss and smirked a little.

"It seems our kitsune is getting excited again....She might not be able to handle the romance Paris offers.."

Talia laughed as she glanced over at Zion.
 
He chuckled for a moment at Kyleen's questions about how she would understand things once they were in Paris.

"Don't worry yourself over that. I am quite sure that things will work themselves out."

He growled a little when she squeezed his crotch once more, semi-hard from her touch. He smiled as she got up and turned to a music channel to begin dancing for a few seconds before heading to the bar.

Sly'via was putting the last bottles of whiskey back into it's holder when Kyleen came to the bar. The drink was an easy one to make, so it only took a few moments to make. The bastet had barely had time to place the drink in front of the kitsube when she was suddenly pulled into a kiss. Her eyes went wide for a moment, not expecting such a thing to happen. It wasn't part of her job description to do stuff like this with guests, but it wasn't forbidden.

Though it wasn't bad, Sly'via pulled herself from the kiss, panting a little. It took a moment for her to calm down before she could speak.

"That was different."

Zion shook his head softly for a moment but smirked a little.

"She is going to be quite the handful on this trip it seems. Though it will make things interesting."
 
Kyleen smiled and took her drink before spinning again, surprisingly not spilling a drop as she took a drink. Though she did put it down in a cup holder as she proceeded to dance to the music. It was partly to give Zion a good show while wearing the dress he had picked out. The other part is the simple fact that she is happy.

Talia considered joining her, mostly to tease her more than anything. Yet, Talia isn't much of a dancer really and also, she wasn't quite ready to move around the plane just yet.

"Well, there is one positive side to this. I'm not sure I've ever seen Mistress this happy before. It's almost as if being free has finally caught up to her."

Talia ordered a drink for herself while watching Kyleen do a belly dance to the song that was playing.

"Mostly free anyway. Have you figured out a plan to remove that mark? Or how long she might remain in heat for?"
 
Syl'via was pretty much done with the cleaning of the bar area by the time Kyleen moved away to go dancing. She took a moment to fill Talia's drink before handing it to the wolfess. She didn't have anything else to do till it would be time to get everyone's lunch ready, so she figured she would relax as well. She carefully skirted over to the other couch, sitting back to watch the kitsune dance. There was something mesmerizing about the kitsune to her, but she couldn't quite place it. She absently reached up and touched her lips for a moment before settling back down.

Zion grinned for a moment at Talia's questions.

"Yes, she is in quite the mood right now. I find it rather interesting and fun."

He leaned in close and whispered in Talia's ear so that Kyleen wouldn't hear.

"Taking the mark off is easy, but I find things are a little more fun right now with the way she is. I might sometime after we land, if things get too out of control."
 
Talia couldn't believe his answer and gave him a mixed look of shock and wickedness. Shaking her head, she went back to watching Kyleen take a hold of Syl'via and pull her into a seductive dance.

"You are evil.. you know that? Causing her to stress over something so simple. I hope for your sake that it doesn't get out of control."

Talia made certain to keep her voice lowered so Kyleen wouldn't hear any of it. Not that she was paying attention to them anyway.

"Oh yea, I almost forgot I found this while searching through his documents, it fell out of one of his paintings."

Talia opened up her little black hole and pulled out a small box that would fit a necklace and handed it to him. Inside would be a very old key with an inscription on the neck.

"I believe it is ancient elven script, although I haven't had time to really examine it. Do you think it might lead to more treasure? It was on the painting of Mistress. No idea if it has anything to do with her personally, or just some random place. Either way, figured I'd give it to you in case it is important."
 
He gave a little grin for a moment in how Talia called him evil in doing what he was doing to his mate.

"You've been with me long enough to know what I enjoy doing. Besides, this could be the stress reliever she needs after everything she's been through."

He took the box and key from her carefully, examining it as she spoke of it. He turned the key over in his hands, examining it very carefully. He wasn't able to read the script himself, but he figured they probably could find someone who could. He placed the key back in the box before handing it back to Talia.

"You hold onto it for now. It probably does mean something important, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it could be part of some treasure. Keep it safe."

He reached over and put his arm around his pet, cuddling her against his side as he watched Kyleen play with the flight attendant.

Though Syl'via was technically on the job, there was no rule against her having fun as well. Most of the flights she had been on, everyone was polite and played things safe so to speak. As long as she kept them happy, she was sure everything would turn out just fine.

She smiled as she was pulled from her seat to dance with the Kitsune. She swayed back and forth with her hands in the air for a few moments before turning around, grinding back against Kyleen with her ass.
 
For Kyleen, being this happy made no sense to her and yet she couldn't control the feeling either. It almost seemed to be coming from the mark if she was to seriously focus on it. Yet, she didn't seem to care where it came from either, just that it is slowly consuming her. A sensation that flooded her to the core of her very being as she danced and laughed with Syl'via. More of her kitsune form did start to emerge as more, thicker fur covered her ears and a bushy tail straining to break from from the dress.

The more she danced though, the more her instincts to mate kicked in. Her eyes showed a primal hunger of a cat and never truly left Syl'via. Kyleens' hands were shifting into paws, allowing her claws to grow sharp and very, very casually a button would be sliced off of Syl'vias shirt until more of her cleavage showed. All by accidental purpose of course.

Talia wasn't paying much attention to Kyleen as most of her attention went to the key when he gave it back. It looked as though it came from some silly fairy tale story with the gold and beautiful engraving of the script. She did cuddle into his against him though when he pulled her closer.

"Perhaps I'll keep looking into his journals and see if something comes up. I did snag quite a collection of what he had in his study. But, that will be for another day."
 
Back
Top