Oregon -- Roll Call!

Happy Birthday, hope you're living it up. Though there is nothing that compares to living it up in the Mid-West ;)

Hehe thank you, it was fun as you know, but would have been more fun with company! Though I still say Portland is way better than the boring old Midwest ;)
 
it was quite good actually...more time spent naked would have made it better!
 
Haha I would say I concur, but I was in a hotel alone so I spent a lot of time naked! ^_^ Definitely would have been more fun with company though lol
 
you should have invited me over, I would have taken care of your needs, wants and desires...
 
Haha I would say I concur, but I was in a hotel alone so I spent a lot of time naked! ^_^ Definitely would have been more fun with company though lol

Yes, please let me know if you would like company next time! Ha!
 
Last edited:
31 year old student transitioning out of grad school. Ready for real life. Aka $$$. Hectic schedule, but I find satisfaction in between.

Moved here last year and just REALLY want to get bizzay on a cliff at the coast. 'Twould be hot (and cold and damp).
 
31 year old student transitioning out of grad school. Ready for real life. Aka $$$. Hectic schedule, but I find satisfaction in between.

Moved here last year and just REALLY want to get bizzay on a cliff at the coast. 'Twould be hot (and cold and damp).


Where'd you move from? Hehe and it's pretty bad that I've been bent over in a dugout on a (rare) snow day, and my immediate reaction to the cliff at the coast idea is "Fuck that, that would be FREEZING!" :devil: gotta love our cold wet coast!
 
Guess Oregon's not so quiet after all!

Adding myself to the roll call ;)
 
New to forum and Lit......thought I would chime in because I see that the time zone thing might be an issue for me. Interested in a chat buddy. :)

Female....Pacific N.W....curious.
 
Where'd you move from? Hehe and it's pretty bad that I've been bent over in a dugout on a (rare) snow day, and my immediate reaction to the cliff at the coast idea is "Fuck that, that would be FREEZING!" :devil: gotta love our cold wet coast!

What do you mean by dugout? Baseball?

I moved from the Southeast. I miss it sometimes but am beginning to see the charms here.

Study break? Knee deep in the smut!
 
What do you mean by dugout? Baseball?

I moved from the Southeast. I miss it sometimes but am beginning to see the charms here.

Study break? Knee deep in the smut!

Yup baseball. Haha my bf and I were snowed in with my parents and some friends and had to escape for a quickie.

And Oregon is amazing, I love it! Can't imagine living anywhere else. Glad you're beginning to see its charms :)
 
Medford

Any people around in the Medford area? Looking for a nice bi guy or couple with a bi guy to play with. My title says it all.
 
Southern Oregon (for now) but make plenty trips up to Portland. 26/f! Oregon rocks :)
 
Hey there, folks!

Hi there, I'm new to lit but saw this message and had to chime in!

I'm in the Portland area, 26 year old male in decent shape. I'm hoping to meet some women for some fun, we will see what happens! Age (as long as you aren't underage) doesn't matter, I care more about you being fun, like me!

I'm a wine salesman since getting out of the Navy 3 years ago and loving life. I hope to hear from you, either in private or publicly. Nice to know there are some Oregonians on!
 
25/M Portland Area. I am a straightish cross dresser (starting to become open to new idea). Women are just so attractive its hard to not want to look like one sometimes.
 
Hi all. I'm not in Oregon yet but I will be come this fall. I'm a 22 year old guy that's excited for the move. It would be great to get to know some people before I end up there all alone.... I'll be near portland haha.
 
You know you're from Oregon if you know how to pronounce "Willamette".

Beaches ... Mountains ... Forests ... and sexy, sexy residents! And, apparently, a good place to get, uhh, serviced.
 

Attachments

  • Beaver Service (2).jpg
    Beaver Service (2).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 410
Back
Top