Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs*

You are up late, my dear. :rose:

How are things back East?

(((HUGS))) for you too, dear lady :rose:

I'm naturally a night owl. I've put Angel to bed and took a few minutes to myself.

Things are ok yet they could be going much better. :rolleyes: Our biggest problems are finances and I need to get a new lawyer. Angel is working hard in finding a new job, I'm very proud of her for that. :heart: So hopefully soon we'll be able to correct the financial things. Last week I found out that my lawyer had been suspended, likely permanently because he was taking payment from other clients and never did any work for them. :eek: While I wasn't one of those, in hindsight, I think he could have done a better job of protecting me financially. I'm going to meet with the lawyer assigned for the investigations and maybe he can help me out. The biggest problem there is that all the money I had has been paid to my "old" lawyer and I don't have any extra. I'm not sure what's going to happen, hopefully something will work out.

Other than that, life is good! :D

LOL

BTW, I did the pork two ways: Half was enveloped in a barbeque sauce, while the other was seasoned with taco seasonings. I diced 4 plum tomatoes, an entire onion, 2 red bell peppers, well you get the idea. There were no veggies left.

As for the bacon and cheese nachos, my son had half of them BEFORE dinner :rolleyes: All 5'8" 114 lbs of him!

"Oh MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that sounds really good......and here I am playing Mother Hubbard.........":eek:

"Hi all - Love and Hugs as I pass through and mooch a cup of coffee. Daddy Mutato I 'feel your pain' - something needs to break on the job front for all of us very, VERY quickly. Hope everything works out as far as the attorney issues too. BIG hugs and love to all my beautiful sister littles and to all the Daddies too. Making definite progress on the whole packing thing but with no job yet and no place to move TO for sure yet....oh well, I'm just gripin' - plenty have it worse. Miss ya'll - hope to have everything done enough/under control enough to start being a more regular visitor again soon....":rose::kiss::rose:

*frowns*
I miss the banter, as well. However, you've got to admit, there are quite a few lurkers who read way more into our dialogue, or worse, just don't read at all :eek:

I know the thread is smack dab in the middle of a sexual fetish forum, but I'm naive in liking to think we can be more than just a hookup thread. I had always envisioned something a bit more educational and informative for those interested, not just a "hey, sweet daddy come and get it thread."

:D lol

lol, yes there really is.

I always find it funny when someone new posts and all these lurker (sp?) come out of the woodworks.

Good evening all. Sorry I haven't been around much, life is keeping me very busy. It's been stressful too which makes it hard to be motivated to post. :( I miss the banter and exchanges as well, hopefully it will turn around when our more boisterous members return.

(((HUGS))) for Hayley and INL. The Daddy in me is sad when I read your posts. :( I wish I could help you both. I hope and pray that you both find what you deserve. :kiss: :rose:

RA: If you're naive about the nature and intent of this thread, then I am too. There have been people that have tried to hook up here, but I think they soon realize that this isn't the place for that and quickly move on. I think the educational part combined with the silly fun and banter have outweighed those who are looking for a sexy hook up.

You are always forgiven, we are just happy to see you when you can make it on.

*hugs back*

"Hi all - Love and Hugs as I pass through and mooch a cup of coffee. Daddy Mutato I 'feel your pain' - something needs to break on the job front for all of us very, VERY quickly. Hope everything works out as far as the attorney issues too. BIG hugs and love to all my beautiful sister littles and to all the Daddies too. Making definite progress on the whole packing thing but with no job yet and no place to move TO for sure yet....oh well, I'm just gripin' - plenty have it worse. Miss ya'll - hope to have everything done enough/under control enough to start being a more regular visitor again soon

Gripe away it's what we are here for sister. I hope you find both very soon

I knew one lovely lady that called me Daddy when she got excited, and referred to herself as my Baby Girl. It didn't do much for me, but she loved it...

wonders how many men in Lit that say they want to be a daddy can actually cope with a daughter. .... lol most guys dont realise that its not to get a quick fix but to encourage teach love cherish.

That is a great point, Debbie! I dare say that the best "daddies" in a daddy/baby girl or daddy/little relationship are men that understand just what you are talking about, because they have fathered a daughter.

I once talked about this in another thread, but I will say it again; I think that just as a woman might miss being daddy's little girl, some fathers miss having a little girl. I hope that doesn't sound at all creepy, it honestly isn't. Here is what I mean:

Naturally, there comes a time in every father-daughter relationship when it is no longer appropriate to kiss on the lips or tickle her "to death", no more sitting on daddy's lap, and the bear hugs have to stop too. I know I felt some sense of loss when that happened to me, and I think a lot of dads know what I mean. We miss that closeness. The dynamics of the relationship naturally changes, but our "baby girls" are growing up and although I will always love her the same, I kinda lost my baby girl. Does that make sense?

That is a great point, Debbie! I dare say that the best "daddies" in a daddy/baby girl or daddy/little relationship are men that understand just what you are talking about, because they have fathered a daughter.

I once talked about this in another thread, but I will say it again; I think that just as a woman might miss being daddy's little girl, some fathers miss having a little girl. I hope that doesn't sound at all creepy, it honestly isn't. Here is what I mean:

Naturally, there comes a time in every father-daughter relationship when it is no longer appropriate to kiss on the lips or tickle her "to death", no more sitting on daddy's lap, and the bear hugs have to stop too. I know I felt some sense of loss when that happened to me, and I think a lot of dads know what I mean. We miss that closeness. The dynamics of the relationship naturally changes, but our "baby girls" are growing up and although I will always love her the same, I kinda lost my baby girl. Does that make sense?

makes perfect sense to me.

without asking to deep a question. as your daughter grew up did your wife become more defensive about any of those things happening like tickles.....

without asking to deep a question. as your daughter grew up did your wife become more defensive about any of those things happening like tickles.....

No, I think I decided it was time to stop before it ever occurred to her.

Pardon me

I've posted her a couple times now and kept up to date by just reading. This thread has been quiet so plenty of time to look back into the older posts.

I may be totally wrong but the fetish, which is the topic of this thread, is so far removed from the family parental daddy/daughter(Of any age) relationship, that there is no common ground between the two?

I've posted her a couple times now and kept up to date by just reading. This thread has been quiet so plenty of time to look back into the older posts.

I may be totally wrong but the fetish, which is the topic of this thread, is so far removed from the family parental daddy/daughter(Of any age) relationship, that there is no common ground between the two?

Right, the only similarities have to do with the dynamics of the relationship. Speaking as a "daddy", and I don't pretend to speak for all daddies, the same nurturing and unconditional love goes into a daddy/baby girl relationship. I wasn't trying to define anyone's fetish. I was just piggy-backing on Debbie's point that actually fathering a daughter brings greater understanding to the daddy/lil or daddy/baby girl relationship.

I'm new to posting here at Literotica and only found this thread this morning anyway.
I've posted my details elsewhere and in my marriage perhaps this could be the missing spark? I have often fantasized about being owned totally in this special way, but have never raised the topic with my husband, perhaps I should.

I'm sorry *hugs*
I shocked the socks of this guy when I said I had a whip, ben wa balls and a remote vibe. He's so vanilla he doesn't even like the thought of giving a spanking because he doesn't believe in hitting women.

Vanilla, ick! Not a first choice for either of us I think. He must have wanted to swallow his tongue. HUGS to you.

*frowns*
I miss the banter, as well. However, you've got to admit, there are quite a few lurkers who read way more into our dialogue, or worse, just don't read at all :eek:

I know the thread is smack dab in the middle of a sexual fetish forum, but I'm naive in liking to think we can be more than just a hookup thread. I had always envisioned something a bit more educational and informative for those interested, not just a "hey, sweet daddy come and get it thread."

:D lol

I agree, this is more of a loving family and/or supportive group not a booty call. The late night chats and teasing was fun. LOL

Good evening all. :) Sorry I haven't been around much, life is keeping me very busy. It's been stressful too which makes it hard to be motivated to post. :( I miss the banter and exchanges as well, hopefully it will turn around when our more boisterous members return. ;)

(((HUGS))) for Hayley and INL. The Daddy in me is sad when I read your posts. :( I wish I could help you both. I hope and pray that you both find what you deserve. :kiss: :rose:

RA: If you're naive about the nature and intent of this thread, then I am too. There have been people that have tried to hook up here, but I think they soon realize that this isn't the place for that and quickly move on. I think the educational part combined with the silly fun and banter have outweighed those who are looking for a sexy hook up.

Hi daddy M! Hugs back to you.

"Hi all - Love and Hugs as I pass through and mooch a cup of coffee. Daddy Mutato I 'feel your pain' - something needs to break on the job front for all of us very, VERY quickly. Hope everything works out as far as the attorney issues too. BIG hugs and love to all my beautiful sister littles and to all the Daddies too. Making definite progress on the whole packing thing but with no job yet and no place to move TO for sure yet....oh well, I'm just gripin' - plenty have it worse. Miss ya'll - hope to have everything done enough/under control enough to start being a more regular visitor again soon....":rose::ke:

Hi Peaches! You and your situation are in my daily prayers. I hope something pans out very fast. Come home soon?

wonders how many men in Lit that say they want to be a daddy can actually cope with a daughter. .... lol most guys dont realise that its not to get a quick fix but to encourage teach love cherish.

Very true. The commitment and caring are a big part of this dynamic.

hi daddy Rob. It's so nice to see you. You're right on, I think.

Happy Sunday everyone. GULP---Monday is coming. (kicking the dirt)

tumblr_mef27vaB6Y1qgyww9o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Vanilla, ick! Not a first choice for either of us I think. He must have wanted to swallow his tongue. HUGS to you.

I agree, this is more of a loving family and/or supportive group not a booty call. The late night chats and teasing was fun. LOL

Hi daddy M! Hugs back to you.

Hi Peaches! You and your situation are in my daily prayers. I hope something pans out very fast. Come home soon?

Very true. The commitment and caring are a big part of this dynamic.

hi daddy Rob. It's so nice to see you. You're right on, I think.

Happy Sunday everyone. GULP---Monday is coming. (kicking the dirt)

tumblr_mef27vaB6Y1qgyww9o1_500.gif

"Hi sweet sis! Thank you TONS - prayers are definitely appreciated! Told the SO the other day, the original 'answer' to prayer seemed so immediate and likely that I'm not sure now what's going on - but if I was meant to 'cast my bread onto the water' then 'Someone' needs to send a lifeboat.....soon.:D We're fine really - the SO's contracts have all been renewed for another year so he is getting paid and we continue to forge ahead with delayed plans. I did get an interesting offer by email - totally outside my field and totally different than anything I've ever done before....what the heck....;)":rose:

Yeah, I was a complete "Daddy's girl." Shared everything with him. I've written about it before. Best friend I ever had, always there for me to encourage, understand, love. People may think growing up without a mother was the worse thing that could have happened to me. Truthfully, losing my father before I got to see him grow old was more painful for me than anything else I can think of. Having the love and support of my father was what made other areas of my life tolerable.

SO, to reiterate, for me, it's never incest. There's just something about that type of love and bond, where you just know.. the love is unconditional, they want what's best for you, they bathe in their baby girl's adoration of them, and the baby girl will do absolutely anything to hear that she was a good girl for her Daddy.

It takes on a sexual nature when a man comes along who showers you with the same kind of love, and the power of that connection is inexplicable.

It is the only reason I can explain my desire to be shared but no desire to go sleeping around with a bunch of one night stands. To me, the ONS doesn't make any sense. It's a useless and non-adhering bandaid that does more harm than good.Yes, you get to scratch an itch, but you're left with nothing. However, once you have the connection of a Daddy-type Dom, who loves you.. won't leave you, wants what's best for you, protects you at all costs, wants you to grow, expand, etc., being taken by another man ( or men) because Daddy wants you to do this.. it pleases him... he knows you actually want to do this for him. You can leave behind the Puritan morals we grew up with and accept the taboo of multiple partners or endure the pain of his discipline, because you are fulfilling the desires of the one person who means the most to you in all the world, and that is what many baby girls live for..

It's really giving up the responsibility to Daddy because he knows what's best..And he knows when you are ready to push the limits and boundaries. He never forces them.

There are so many varying levels of the discipline aspect of the fet as well. Some littles may want to be completely helpless and at their Daddy's mercy, letting him do with her as he pleases. Others crave the firm hand and leather of a slightly (or not so slightly) sadistic Daddy.. it depends on the couple and their individual needs/wants. I happen to think that once you cross into the area of pleasure and pain, there does come a point where if you you go beyond it you are no longer a Daddy/bg but perhaps more of a Master/pet or S/m.. Many people enjoy it, live, and I don't judge. It's simply not my cup of tea.

This is just my take on it. There are certainly those who wish to explore the taboo of sex with their kin, but I stand firm in my thinking that that is a completely different fetish. The rush associated with that type of taboo sex is different than the power exchange of Daddy/bg.

I'm new to posting here at Literotica and only found this thread this morning anyway.
I've posted my details elsewhere and in my marriage perhaps this could be the missing spark? I have often fantasized about being owned totally in this special way, but have never raised the topic with my husband, perhaps I should.

"Perhaps a passionately gasped 'Oh gawd......fuck me Daddy!' in the heat of the moment might be appropriate? And welcome to LitE and to the thread.":rose:

"Everyone has a slightly different take on this, simply because, as individuals our experience and emotions lead us in certain areas - Daddy Rob certainly has a keen grasp of the dynamic as does Daddy RJ. My sister baby girls, RA, INL, Serene, Cookie, TT, DD, CA - are all long time participants in this particular 'group' dynamic. They are also all competent, intelligent, free speaking women who just happen to share this particular fetish. For myself, I have said it many times before - I, unlike many, did not have a good relationship with my father, and the thought of committing incest with him makes me nauseous. BUT - as a submissive I find myself yearning for, not only a younger, simpler age - an opportunity in some ways to go back and relive my life without the 'trauma and drama' - and also for someone to 'take care of me' - to love, protect and cherish me. Someone who has my best interests at heart and considers me/us first....

"Welcome to the thread!":rose:

Yeah, I was a complete "Daddy's girl." Shared everything with him. I've written about it before. Best friend I ever had, always there for me to encourage, understand, love. People may think growing up without a mother was the worse thing that could have happened to me. Truthfully, losing my father before I got to see him grow old was more painful for me than anything else I can think of. Having the love and support of my father was what made other areas of my life tolerable.

SO, to reiterate, for me, it's never incest. There's just something about that type of love and bond, where you just know.. the love is unconditional, they want what's best for you, they bathe in their baby girl's adoration of them, and the baby girl will do absolutely anything to hear that she was a good girl for her Daddy.

It takes on a sexual nature when a man comes along who showers you with the same kind of love, and the power of that connection is inexplicable.

It is the only reason I can explain my desire to be shared but no desire to go sleeping around with a bunch of one night stands. To me, the ONS doesn't make any sense. It's a useless and non-adhering bandaid that does more harm than good.Yes, you get to scratch an itch, but you're left with nothing. However, once you have the connection of a Daddy-type Dom, who loves you.. won't leave you, wants what's best for you, protects you at all costs, wants you to grow, expand, etc., being taken by another man ( or men) because Daddy wants you to do this.. it pleases him... he knows you actually want to do this for him. You can leave behind the Puritan morals we grew up with and accept the taboo of multiple partners or endure the pain of his discipline, because you are fulfilling the desires of the one person who means the most to you in all the world, and that is what many baby girls live for..

It's really giving up the responsibility to Daddy because he knows what's best..And he knows when you are ready to push the limits and boundaries. He never forces them.

There are so many varying levels of the discipline aspect of the fet as well. Some littles may want to be completely helpless and at their Daddy's mercy, letting him do with her as he pleases. Others crave the firm hand and leather of a slightly (or not so slightly) sadistic Daddy.. it depends on the couple and their individual needs/wants. I happen to think that once you cross into the area of pleasure and pain, there does come a point where if you you go beyond it you are no longer a Daddy/bg but perhaps more of a Master/pet or S/m.. Many people enjoy it, live, and I don't judge. It's simply not my cup of tea.

This is just my take on it. There are certainly those who wish to explore the taboo of sex with their kin, but I stand firm in my thinking that that is a completely different fetish. The rush associated with that type of taboo sex is different than the power exchange of Daddy/bg.

"Hi beautiful! Good to see you - you say this so well and have such a clear grasp of what it means to you....":rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back