Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tofu pretty much sucks hairballs unless you marinate the hell out of it.. lol

Evening all.. :rose:

Sent some stuff to Daddy this evening and waiting on feedback.. that man stays too busy.

Good luck INL on the dietary changes. I haven't been weighing myself but I know I've lost quite a bit over the last little while. The doctor told me I needed high protein/no refined carbs.. which, is kind of funny, since I think that would work for just about anyone. However, anyone with a compromised liver should steer clear of extremely high protein.

Tofu pretty much sucks hairballs unless you marinate the hell out of it.. lol

Evening all.. :rose:

Sent some stuff to Daddy this evening and waiting on feedback.. that man stays too busy.

Good luck INL on the dietary changes. I haven't been weighing myself but I know I've lost quite a bit over the last little while. The doctor told me I needed high protein/no refined carbs.. which, is kind of funny, since I think that would work for just about anyone. However, anyone with a compromised liver should steer clear of extremely high protein.

can you tell us what you sent or is it hush hush private?? :D

can you tell us what you sent or is it hush hush private?? :D
Erm... it was a video, a story, and a recording..
He gets a picture every day..

I'm an exceptionally good girl...lmao..

The new av is a crop from a pic I took the other day..eating cantaloupe..

I wasn't thinking about cantaloupe when I took it, but... hey, nobody's perfect. :D

Erm... it was a video, a story, and a recording..
He gets a picture every day..

I'm an exceptionally good girl...lmao..

The new av is a crop from a pic I took the other day..eating cantaloupe..

I wasn't thinking about cantaloupe when I took it, but... hey, nobody's perfect. :D

that you are!
is it anything like not thinking about banana's or pickles when you eat those? lol

I think i just had a throw back to my childhood night. watched JAWS and devoured a bag of cherries.

Cherries are like pistachios and potato chips, have a bag, eat the bag. Can't stop.

I remember seeing Jaws 3D when it came out. Horrendous. I was at Kitty Hawk or something like that.

The original Jaws was great. Very simple stories with character development make great movies.

Yes! JAWS 3D was awful! I was watching the original. I love the movie. Its the movie that scared the pants off me along with the black and white original version of night of the living dead.

Cherries has been a life long favorite. Started with my great-grandmother having a cherry tree in the backyard. :)

Yes! JAWS 3D was awful! I was watching the original. I love the movie. Its the movie that scared the pants off me along with the black and white original version of night of the living dead.

Cherries has been a life long favorite. Started with my great-grandmother having a cherry tree in the backyard. :)

When JAWS came out, I was living in a beach front community... the beaches were bare for weeks due to that movie... No one wanted to go in the water... the swimming pools did great that season...

When JAWS came out, I was living in a beach front community... the beaches were bare for weeks due to that movie... No one wanted to go in the water... the swimming pools did great that season...

I lived in CA not far from the beach. But i was 9-10 when it came out so i dont remember that much about the beaches ;)

It was always best watching black and white horror movies on a legit high quality black and white TV, in the dark!

We had one in our basement:eek:

I love a good black and white! Nosferato. Great silent b/w film!

I have always loved scary movies. Me and my BF use to have marathons on the weekend. Its quite possible i have seen every terrible 80's horror film made lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back