Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont live to far from Jilly's cupcake bar. They won cupcake wars a few times. They are dangerous just to smell :)

"Hi CA - Missed you! Lucky you living close to Jilly's - I've had her cupcakes - YUMMMMMMM!!!!!! We work right down the block from Pastries of Denmark - they have fair cupcakes too! (Don't feel bad, I can't ever keep up either really)

Hello to ALL the Daddies and ALL the Baby Girls who frequent our pages - Happy Friday Eve. (((HUGS))) and :heart: to all!"

"Hi CA - Missed you! Lucky you living close to Jilly's - I've had her cupcakes - YUMMMMMMM!!!!!! We work right down the block from Pastries of Denmark - they have fair cupcakes too! (Don't feel bad, I can't ever keep up either really)

Hello to ALL the Daddies and ALL the Baby Girls who frequent our pages - Happy Friday Eve. (((HUGS))) and :heart: to all!"

HI Peaches!! Miss you too!
I just saw her cupcakes for August today online. I know i'll be making a stop at some point :)
some are so pretty i cant even think about eating them lol

HI Peaches!! Miss you too!
I just saw her cupcakes for August today online. I know i'll be making a stop at some point :)
some are so pretty i cant even think about eating them lol

"OMG! Did you see???? One of the August cupcakes is a Peach Melba????:D"

"You BET! I'm here for all of August still. Although I'm also leaning toward the Strawberry Lemonade cupcake.....or maybe the Orange Dreamsicle.......:eek:"

It was the orange dreamsicle that caught my eye earlier. The strawberry lemonade is one that is to pretty to eat :)

*walks in for good night hugs then goes to bed*

Hope everyone had a lovely day! Tomorrow's Friday, y'all!! Make the most your weekend! :kiss:

It was the orange dreamsicle that caught my eye earlier. The strawberry lemonade is one that is to pretty to eat :)

"I know - I felt the same way about the German Chocolate cupcake. Not this weekend probably - they're saying it could get really stormy. Be careful when you're out and about please!":rose:

"I know - I felt the same way about the German Chocolate cupcake. Not this weekend probably - they're saying it could get really stormy. Be careful when you're out and about please!":rose:

Gosh! again sheesh. I certainly will. You do the same! I have to go back to the hand surgeon the 9th maybe we can do it that weekend. cupcakes and a celebration that i dont need surgery!

Gosh! again sheesh. I certainly will. You do the same! I have to go back to the hand surgeon the 9th maybe we can do it that weekend. cupcakes and a celebration that i dont need surgery!

"That sounds great! And by then hopefully I'll have some news about the job to celebrate too!"

Four bites of cheesecake tonight :) And I have lots of it left ;)

The intern that made the spice cupcake with applesauce emailed me to send me a picture of her making MORE of them :D:D:cool:

Four bites of cheesecake tonight :) And I have lots of it left ;)

The intern that made the spice cupcake with applesauce emailed me to send me a picture of her making MORE of them :D:D:cool:

It was national cheesecake day on Tuesday. I had the 30th Anniversary one from Cheesecake factory :)

As a makeup for me not being able to chose, we go to an Italian restaurant the following Saturday and get a ton of food, to take home so I don't have to cook a few days the following week

I like to try to go someplace different every birthday. Usually a place i havent been before that ive been wanting to try.

I like to try to go someplace different every birthday. Usually a place i havent been before that ive been wanting to try.

We don't do that for me LOL

On vacation, however, we always look into mom and pop restaurants to have dinners. We've found that the fried seafood is always better than the franchise seated restaurants, and the portions are ALWAYS bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back