Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're truly depressed when the theme song from a Wii game playing in the next room makes you cry, because it's sad.

Heh . . . that's rather amusing, I know.

ETA: Pathetic. Not amusing.

Last edited:
if this is the way this year is going to start then I'm going to start kicking ass extra early so the rest of the year doesn't continue like this!

Damned straight! Here, Chant, let me get out the matched set of personally engraved ax handles and we'll lay waste to the next 363. Wanna stack 'em up in a neat pile or just let 'em lay where they fall?

I sometimes worry that I find cartoon characters attractive. I know that tv people are not real, and yet I find myself saying "Man I'd love to find a girl like _____" and then I realize, not only is she fictional, she's a cartoon.

:) I had quick silver on water that broke through a gray sky as I played music down on the bench on the dock. Your sky made me smile too. :heart: :heart:

Oh that sounds simply breathtaking. The visual image as you describe it sends warmth to my heart on this coldish yet beautiful afternoon. :rose::kiss:

Damned straight! Here, Chant, let me get out the matched set of personally engraved ax handles and we'll lay waste to the next 363. Wanna stack 'em up in a neat pile or just let 'em lay where they fall?

let em lay where they fall, makes an interesting picture that way!:D

Forgiving is not forgetting; it's actually remembering - remembering and not using your right to hit back. It's a second chance for a new beginning. And the remembering part is particularly important. Especially if you don't want to repeat what happened.

Desmond Tutu

You know you're truly depressed when the theme song from a Wii game playing in the next room makes you cry, because it's sad.

Heh . . . that's rather amusing, I know.

ETA: Pathetic. Not amusing.

Any more pathetic than wondering what game it was? :eek:

*uberhugs*

Why not? I hug you silly. So there. :p

Thanks. :) I return said hugs.

Last edited:
Argh...went to run out the store...started up the car and had something sound not good near the alternator. Next thing I know the battery light is in. And Firestone just said they'll look at it tomorrow, provided I get there by 7am >.<

ETA: And they only replaced the fucking alternator 2 months ago.

Am I kidding myself that I'm any good at this? So far, the reader reviews of what I've released are not so great. :(

Sometimes I could swear I have a split personality.
Why isn't he emailing me?
Why is the other he emailing me?
Right now, I want to be driving.

I sometimes worry that I find cartoon characters attractive. I know that tv people are not real, and yet I find myself saying "Man I'd love to find a girl like _____" and then I realize, not only is she fictional, she's a cartoon.

So what's wrong with that? I'd do Mr. Incredible in a minute. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back