Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has it been since then. :rose:

Got some unexpected love from the crew LOL....

Things are looking up this evening.....

Helping a friend straighten out a problem, but I am sure everything will break loose for her soon as she's really good at ....we just had to talk a little...I'm still working on listening

Got some unexpected love from the crew LOL....

Things are looking up this evening.....

Helping a friend straighten out a problem, but I am sure everything will break loose for her soon as she's really good at ....we just had to talk a little...I'm still working on listening

I bet you are doing a wonderful job, SW.

I am sure she is blossoming under your tutelage.

:rose:

I bet you are doing a wonderful job, SW.

I am sure she is blossoming under your tutelage.

:rose:

IDK she's got a lot going for her...she's a smart young lady and I trust she'll make some good decisions. Time will tell. Really got things tied up in a pretzel right now but she seems to slip out of knots easily, life throws you curves and you have to duck em or smack em

IDK she's got a lot going for her...she's a smart young lady and I trust she'll make some good decisions. Time will tell. Really got things tied up in a pretzel right now but she seems to slip out of knots easily, life throws you curves and you have to duck em or smack em

*smiles and giggles*

You can be so funny sometimes...:rose:

RA it's good to see you

*hugs to INL*

Peaches my fingers and toes are crossed for you

DD I'm sorry to hear that and mmmmmm cheesecake

Photo good luck on your job search.

:rose: Serene.

Hi to everyone else I've forgotten.

I'm so glad there's only one more day of work till the weekend.

Seeing the guy tonight, if I can stay awake.

RA it's good to see you

*hugs to INL*

Thank you Tied. :rose:

I hope you have a wonderful time with him and have not fallen asleep. :)

HS strolls in whistling an old Stones tune, tends the small flourishing garden and then disappears into the kitchen, as has become his habit, albeit by preference.

The usual corner table is prepared and breakfast, lashings of coffee and the newspapers and comics arranged, he calls out an encouraging ''Good morning all, family and visitors every one.''

"Good Morning to ALL and thanks again my sisters, especially Serene, INL, Hayley and DD for your loving words of support as I wait it out. I know I am their best logical choice with over 11 years of current experience doing EXACTLY what they want to hire me to do. Happy Thursday everyone and may it be a better day for all! RA - YEAH for the new car (sucks about the old one) and the OT. Daddy SW, sounds like your crew certainly appreciate you! (((HUGS))) and :heart:"

good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.
Hugs and kisses to all.
I see i missed a b-day. Happy Belated Daddy RJ
Peaches - I know you'll get the job
Grats on the new car RA
Serene I hope all is well with your precious one.
SW dont work so hard
I know im missing a bunch but i went back 7 pages and didnt even make a dent in the posts!

Just late night dopey I guess. Forget where I am sometimes

LOL, better watch out if you are feeling loopy on this page. You might get taken advantage of by the sweet girls here. ;)

RA it's good to see you

*hugs to INL*

Hi dearest Hayley! Sorry your date was cancelled. It's good to see you!

"Good Morning to ALL and thanks again my sisters, especially Serene, INL, Hayley and DD for your loving words of support as I wait it out. I know I am their best logical choice with over 11 years of current experience doing EXACTLY what they want to hire me to do. Happy Thursday everyone and may it be a better day for all! RA - YEAH for the new car (sucks about the old one) and the OT. Daddy SW, sounds like your crew certainly appreciate you! (((HUGS))) and :heart:"

Happy Thursday sweet Peaches! I hope you get good news soon! :kiss:

good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.
Hugs and kisses to all.
I see i missed a b-day. Happy Belated Daddy RJ
Peaches - I know you'll get the job
Grats on the new car RA
Serene I hope all is well with your precious one.
SW dont work so hard
I know im missing a bunch but i went back 7 pages and didnt even make a dent in the posts!

Hi CA! It's hard to keep up in this thread sometimes. I hope you are feeling better. :rose:

Good afternoon everyone.

Hi daddy Rj! Happy Thursday afternoon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back