Eating Your Own Cum

Well, my cum eating friends...

The wife's been away all weekend, and I've been edging ever since she's been gone, so I'm horny as fuck right now.

When she gets home tomorrow afternoon, my plan is to fuck her good, then eat her well-fucked pussy until she cums, lapping up everything I shoot into her.

Wish me luck, and some encouraging words would also be appreciated, since my friend who usually helps me out with that is indisposed at the moment.

I think that's what we all need where cum eating is concerned: encouragement at the appropriate moment, particularly after we've cum and the blues are setting in...

Well, my cum eating friends...

The wife's been away all weekend, and I've been edging ever since she's been gone, so I'm horny as fuck right now.

When she gets home tomorrow afternoon, my plan is to fuck her good, then eat her well-fucked pussy until she cums, lapping up everything I shoot into her.

Wish me luck, and some encouraging words would also be appreciated, since my friend who usually helps me out with that is indisposed at the moment.

I think that's what we all need where cum eating is concerned: encouragement at the appropriate moment, particularly after we've cum and the blues are setting in...

DAMN! Good luck my friend! Let us know how it goes.

You've held your load in all weekend?

DAMN! Good luck my friend! Let us know how it goes.

You've held your load in all weekend?

Yes, I edged all weekend. When I put my mind to it, I have that kind of control. Several times, I wanted to just say "Fuck it," and cum into my hand the lick it up, but my plan of a creampie was so much better.

Unfortunately, be it age or tiredness or too much masturbating, I was unable to get off inside her pussy. I jacked off on her cunt, though, but while I almost went down on her after that, and she most likely wouldn't have stopped me, I managed to talk myself out of it.

So, while I wish I had a story of cum eating success, regretfully, I do not. Sorry, guys.

I'm not going to stop fantasizing and hoping, though... It'd help if I got more encouragement from her, since my will is weak...

Yes, I edged all weekend. When I put my mind to it, I have that kind of control. Several times, I wanted to just say "Fuck it," and cum into my hand the lick it up, but my plan of a creampie was so much better.

Unfortunately, be it age or tiredness or too much masturbating, I was unable to get off inside her pussy. I jacked off on her cunt, though, but while I almost went down on her after that, and she most likely wouldn't have stopped me, I managed to talk myself out of it.

So, while I wish I had a story of cum eating success, regretfully, I do not. Sorry, guys.

I'm not going to stop fantasizing and hoping, though... It'd help if I got more encouragement from her, since my will is weak...

Been there many times. I know how you feel.

The clear is pre cum and is fairly mild tasting compared to the white stuff.
I love pre-cum and if you edge you will produce large amounts of it.

Do any of you guys know if theres a difference in taste between the clear part of cum and the thick white part?

I've been wanting to cum on a flat surface and lick the cum with my finger but seeing for variation of taste from clear vs. thick white. I've only swallowed my cum a few times before and only by cumming straight into my mouth (legs over head) so I have trouble building the courage to do it any other way.

Yes, I've found that there is a difference in taste. I find the clear fluid, "cowper's gland secretion" typically called "pre-cum" to be just slightly salty but has a more mild and sweeter overall flavor and as the last poster mentioned, many men can produce a fair amount of this if they are repeatedly "edging".

The "thick white part" is the actual semen or "cum" produced. This is typically thicker and has a stronger flavor, depending on diet this can be more bitter and salty. I've never experienced this next flavor but I've read that many people find the actual semen to have a "bleachy" aroma and/or taste. I've experienced cases, especially when I'm not drinking enough water, that it is a little bitter and more salty but most days it's just a thicker, stronger tasting, less sweet taste when compared to the "pre-cum"

I do honestly enjoy both but I prefer the cum to the pre-cum more for the challenge than because of taste, simply because I have to push past the "post-orgasm blues" to actually be able to consume it. It's very easy to eat my pre-cum while I'm still incredibly aroused, not so easy to follow through on the cum, although my wife is very supportive in encouraging me to follow through!

I tried my own cum earlier today; it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but at the same time I don't see myself doing it regularly.

ive never been able to eat my own

ive watched 'cei' vids before. But I just cant bring myself to do it, being told to do it for me is merely a means to spurting it out.

ive watched 'cei' vids before. But I just cant bring myself to do it, being told to do it for me is merely a means to spurting it out.

I've done it when I've been in online chats with girls. Even though I feel the blues there is something very hot about being asked what you taste like. I would be rude not to tell the truth.

I too often wanted to try swallowing my own cum but could never bring myself to even taste it. Years ago I had a girlfriend that always wanted me to cum inside her and then suck my cum out, swallow part of it, then make out with her and let her slurp it out of my mouth. But, like most I lost interest as soon as I came. Recently, though I decided that no matter what I'd force myself to try it while jerking off. I simply came into my hand and then licked it up like the little cock slut I am in my heart. It didn't taste bad. It was just different. Then I tried it a little more...and now I'm fucking addicted! All I've done so far is just cum into my hand and then immediately start licking it up like a starving cock slave. I think it tastes delicious and love the texture and feel in my mouth. I also really love the aftertaste! We all know that immediately after coming down from a sexual high you tent to lose interest for a few minutes. But, five minutes later I can still taste and imagine that cock full of cum in my mouth and it's such a turn on! I really prefer to swallow my cum after I don't cum for a few days. Then there is a ton of it and it's a little more runny. So there's just so much to enjoy! :devil:

I wish I could do like some and put my ass in the air and cum straight into my mouth but I'm not sure I can cum in a position like that.

I don't do it for me.

A couple of my past sexual partners liked to watch, and me wanting to put on a good show never used lube. I would take my time making myself extremely wet liking my fingers or whatever toy through out the whole process, and then when I was finish, sometimes I would be dripping i would make a show of scooping and finger licking myself clean. I don't enjoy the taste enough to do it on my own, but I love the look in their eyes when I go that extra mix.

Do any of you guys know if theres a difference in taste between the clear part of cum and the thick white part?

I've been wanting to cum on a flat surface and lick the cum with my finger but seeing for variation of taste from clear vs. thick white. I've only swallowed my cum a few times before and only by cumming straight into my mouth (legs over head) so I have trouble building the courage to do it any other way.

yeah the clear is "pre cum" and taste really good. the white is the actual cum and is thicker and sometimes not as good tasting. i myself love both i love the thick white part because i can swish it in my mouth and feel the thick texture sliding around going between my teeth and what not suspended in the pre cum. i like to break the thick parts down with my tongue by pushing it between the roof of my mouth and my tongue over and over each time tasting it more and more. damn it is SOOOO hot i really want to eat some now but am holding off till tomorrow when i can work up a huge load and taste it for awhile. i love the thought of self facial too but hate i mean HATE not tasting it.

I love pre cum it is sweeter and I like to rub it on my lips so I can keep tasting it. Also like to suck it out of my pantyhose after I have been on a hot chat and oozed lots of pre cum into them

yeah the clear is "pre cum" and taste really good. the white is the actual cum and is thicker and sometimes not as good tasting. i myself love both i love the thick white part because i can swish it in my mouth and feel the thick texture sliding around going between my teeth and what not suspended in the pre cum. i like to break the thick parts down with my tongue by pushing it between the roof of my mouth and my tongue over and over each time tasting it more and more. damn it is SOOOO hot i really want to eat some now but am holding off till tomorrow when i can work up a huge load and taste it for awhile. i love the thought of self facial too but hate i mean HATE not tasting it.

I love to eat my pre-cum, especially when I'm masturbating, I produce quite a bit of pre-cum when I'm edging! I also love it when my wife feeds me the pre-cum that she works from my cock while she's fucking me with a strap-on, so hot!

However, nothing beats when my wife lifts my freshly spurted load slowly to my lips, whether it's in her mouth, her hand, a glass or wantonly dripping from her breasts... For me there is nothing more sensual or erotic than when she lovingly feeds me my cum.

So i love for her to sit on my face after i cum on or in her. Just recently i came on her lovely shaven pussy and she immediately made my face her seat as i loved every bit of it. Not only my cum, but the smell of her juices, her taste, her cum, her ass grinding on my face.... I love it all!!!

But to help some of you guys who have the blues post cum, try this...
Wat i like to do to build me up is get good slow nasty sloppy head and while she doea that i look at her every lick of my cock. Get her to lick the head with her entire tounge and look at her as she engulfs ur cock. In between all of this licking do what i do. The "dick kiss". I love to taste my cock on her lips and tounge. It gets me super worked up to want my cum even more. And i can even get the precum immediately as she licks it up then immediately kisses u!!

Try it and let me know if it helps!!

I'm not sure if anyone suggested this, I didnt want to go through 51 pages of this thread. But my solution to this is to freeze it. I will cum into a shot glass and put in freezer, then when I'm good and horny I will thaw it out at room temp for a bit and swallow it. I will sometimes add load after load into the glass to create a mega load. My record is 5 loads.

Try it out, its really not that bad.

I'm not sure if anyone suggested this, I didnt want to go through 51 pages of this thread. But my solution to this is to freeze it. I will cum into a shot glass and put in freezer, then when I'm good and horny I will thaw it out at room temp for a bit and swallow it. I will sometimes add load after load into the glass to create a mega load. My record is 5 loads.

Try it out, its really not that bad.

yeah i really want to do this and fill a glass total gukkon style but right now i share a freezer so it would be hard to explain why im storing jizz in there LOL.

Back