Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Spending a nice night at home, having fun with the camera... What do you all think??

What do I think of these pics? Honestly, you've just about blown my mind and left me a thoughless, drooling husk just panting over your pics! ;) Or to put it another way, I REALLY REALLY like them :) Happy New Year to you and thanks for posting.

What do I think of these pics? Honestly, you've just about blown my mind and left me a thoughless, drooling husk just panting over your pics! ;) Or to put it another way, I REALLY REALLY like them :) Happy New Year to you and thanks for posting.

I am glad to know you really really liked them :) I am very flattered :) More pics on the way soon...

Practicing Restraint

Can be fun :devil:

Attachments

• Bound1.jpg
    Bound1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 533
  • Fun in bed 3.jpg
    Fun in bed 3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,990
  • NaughtyGirl.jpg
    NaughtyGirl.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 2,029
Those curves for one. they Look very fun to drive on. And that smile. I want to see how it changes in heat of passion. MMM, now there is a sight worth seeing.

No thank you for sharing that lovely form. You are super sexy. And those nipples and areola are my favorite so far. I LOVE THEM! Nibble nibble.

Thank you for finding me sexy :) What would you like to investigate further :)

Those curves for one. they Look very fun to drive on. And that smile. I want to see how it changes in heat of passion. MMM, now there is a sight worth seeing.

No thank you for sharing that lovely form. You are super sexy. And those nipples and areola are my favorite so far. I LOVE THEM! Nibble nibble.

:) I do enjoy being nibbled.. ;)

Ok, my first comments on these pics are 'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' and maybe a big of 'oooooooooooooooooo'. Very very nice indeed. So, do you use restraints very often, or is this something new?

I like to use restraints as often as possible :) I get the most pleasure from pleasuring :)

Very nice pictures. I am ashamed that i hadn't seen them before.

Thank you for viewing them now :) Hope you enjoy!

I love a lady in restraints, unable to move and forced to bend to my will. We like to use our under bed restraints when we can. MMm, love the control. Then i can nibble at will....

:) I do enjoy being nibbled.. ;)
I like to use restraints as often as possible :)

I love a lady in restraints, unable to move and forced to bend to my will. We like to use our under bed restraints when we can. MMm, love the control. Then i can nibble at will....

Under bed restraints are very nice.. We have a set of those always hooked to our bed :)

Sign me up for pics! Woohoo!

Use the restraints and for added sensory deprivation I love the blindfold and on occasion earphones. they add such an extra dimension for the play.

Under bed restraints are very nice.. We have a set of those always hooked to our bed :)

A few more..

pics for tonight :) Hope you like :)

Attachments

• AllFours.jpg
    AllFours.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,763
  • Fun in bed 2.jpg
    Fun in bed 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,303
Back