ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystery CD is solved ...

I knew the title was 90's but I can't read Kanji very well. I only know a few characters. But going to the offical web site listed in the liner notes ... the artist name is ... Kazuyoshi Nakamura ... I actually made a surprise good buy!


Adds:
Also by coincendence ... the guy that perform & wrote the OST for Lain ... Nakaido "Chabo" Reichi plays guitar on Nakamura's CD.
 
Last edited:
I had a lazy day today.

Played StarCraft head-to-head with my brother. I have my 2 PCs Networked. I kicked ass! I learnt of 2 of the country's best players how to use the Zerg and Protoss, and boy, I whooped butt. The game came out in 1998, and it's still the king of RTS games; Blizzard sure does know how to make good games!

I also ordered an X-Box game today, MechAssualt. With sending a money order over half of Australia, then them send the game; it'll be next Tuesday-Wednesday before I get it.

In the mean time, I got Age of Mythology to play! As well as my RPs to do.
 
Orlanth, do you have the expansion Brood War?
If you're ever bored and want to destroy some computers on battle.net, let me know :)


That game has tremendous replay value lol.
 
Khadgar said:
uh.... we were talking about being a praying mantis Arc.... lol

*quirts an eyebrow*

They don't have teeth either ...

Ya know I could go some where with this ... But I don't know if I want to be the mantis or the one praying ...

:an evil kitty grins speads across her face:

Either way ... I think you'll find it ... pleasurable Khaddy ...
 
Call it a celebration of sorts ...

My Jury Duty got postponed til Wed, but now its canceled ... I don't have to go in ... but I don't get paid for the yesterday, today & tommorow that I took off from work.
 
okay, and i'll celibrate my new 19 inch monitor i got today.

truly a time for celibration!
 
*grins and kisses you back* it is sweet.

seems you're right.... of course, doesn't matter, it's my thread anyway *winks* although how mnuch control i have is debatable *laughs*
 
i'm impressed..... that was what? 10 seconds response time?

*losely wraps his arms around your waist and smiles*
 
From somewhere above, a typical computer emergency public service announcement issues.

"Alert, Alert, Intruder Alert."




Muahahahah..... *ahem*


Nice monitor, is it flat screen though?


I have a 19'er, it's bigger than my tv *sighs* I gave my 27" to my parents. Big mistake. I want it back.
 
Khadgar said:
i'm impressed..... that was what? 10 seconds response time?

*losely wraps his arms around your waist and smiles*

Never it be said that Arc is not quick on the draw ...


ACK! SD don't scary me like that ... I could have been in my b-day suit ... *looks at her Avatar* ... wait I am in my B-day suit ... :eek:
 
Last edited:
*points* out. Khaddy's alone time.


*laughs* just kidding. hells no it's not flat screen. same size of sceen and and a whole lot more money, i don't want it.

hows it going man?
 
Arc da Rat said:
could have been in myb-day suit


Thus the point of barging in!!




Hey Khadgar, not too bad man. Anxious to get back to class. I have an interview tomorrow with the Computer Dept. Chairman, I'm going for the computer lab supervisor position they have open. They finally decided to open it up to the work study people, so I have a chance. That would be pretty cool.
 
*admires Arc's suit* it's a very nice suit..... very nice. mmm....


oh, uh, yes, SD.... *blinks*

sounds good man, going for part time, or you going to skimp your school? because if you do.... *shakes his fist* oh... sorry about that Arc.... heh.
 
Coolness SD ... I hope you get the *cough* position.

*glances at Khaddy then at SD*

:cattail: ~ (thoughts edited due to graphic nature. JK )
 
*adjusts his "position"*


errr... :eek: hehe



It would be full time. Plus I'd be learning some network stuff and teaching newbie freshman and working with the faculty and staff too.

I think they'd allow me to take some classes during my workday though, hell, the computer department secretary was in my Excel class lol. She's cool.
 
*leans up close to Arc's mouth* come on! i want to know these thoughs *grins wickedly*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top