Alabama Roll Call

I thought i would bring this one back from the dead and see if anyone is around. Seems like nobody from the South is used to the cold and everyone is staying inside!
 
Want to chat with an Alabama lady

44 m here in North Alabama. educated, very naughty imagination and a great sense of humor. I can type fast enough to hold your attention. I would love to chat with an Alabama lady to share stories, ideas and fantasies. Adult only. Submissive with the right lady but only if you know what your doing. Can be dom or role play.

Give me a try. You wont be disappointed.

servewithpassion@yahoo.com
 
30/m coming to Montgomery for 2 weeks starting on Sunday. Would really enjoy finding some people to hang out with. We can start platonic and share some drinks and see where it goes from there.
 
looking for a hookup ...is there no woman in the gump that wants to be licked ?!?

I really just want to find one, just one, decent woman,I can just go to, lick and tease til she is screaming In ecstasy . I'll just leave if that's what she wants. Please ladies! Talk to me. I'm a three time Iraqi freedom vet and still in the service. I'm desperate! Its yes ma'am, no ma'am, hell I'll even blow your husband it means I get to taste your honeyhole! You want thank a vet, by God, this is the way. I've served my country now let me serve you. Pleeeease!
 
Back
Top