Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

Grand_High_Poobah is Scouries in a blow up doll suit, one of his many alts.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but the usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

coming soon!

[size=+2]the July 2010 ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS [/size]
Readers Choice Monthly Award Winners

Yes, withhin days, A.I.R. will be announcing their first edition of their monthly awards.

Prizes will be awarded as follows - One for each of the following:

*Highest Rated
**Most Comments
***Most Views
****Most Votes
*****Top Story

These awards were instituted in response to the many requests of association members who believed that A.I.R. should not only reward Special Contest stories but also regular stories. Our members also believe that it's important that awards such as this are awarded in a timely manner.

We willl use the same rules that LITEROTICA uses with the following exceptions:

-A story must have a minimum of 200 votes to be considered in the "Highest Rated" category

-A Category Coefficient of Correction will be applied to each story to get a final rating

-A story must have voting and comments turned on

-An author can only win one prize in any one months contest

-Non erotic stories arre not eligible

-Individual chapters of multi chaptered stories are not eligible

-jaymal and the moonman have been declared ineligible for the next three months for prior crimes

Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited by a moderator:

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

Last edited:
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS [/size]

It's Swelteringly Hot: It's the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS Summer Lovin' Erotic Story Contest!

Re: CONTEST THEME

I thought I’d just take a little time to expand on the theme of this contest so that there will be no confusion among the contributing authors about what is expected of them. Any author competing for A.I.R. awards should keep them in mind (these are not rules that apply to the LITEROTICA contest running concurrently).

First off the title, “Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest” precludes certain types of stories.

Non Consent and Mind Control stories are going to have a hard time slipping by our monitors given the “lovin” in the title.

As are most BDSM stories.

Sci-Fi and Non-Human stories are not eligible for this contest for obvious reasons.

Penile/Vaginal sex is required for every story (or its equivalent for homosexual ones).

No Non Erotic category stories will be accepted. Or Letters or How To or Review ones. Horror is also out.

But we don’t just want a pile of run of the mill, sappy Romance stories either. We’re asking you ROMANCE authors to instead to try to take it to the NEXT LLEVEL. In a contest like this your audience isn’t just middle aged women living in England. Instead its readers of all ages living in every country of the world. The “hard-on” factor is extremely important in the judging for this contest.

-The story must primarily occur during the summer (ie in northern latitudes from June 22nd to Labour Day).

- The “lovin” in the themes title demands just that – a love story!

- “Erotic” means just that. It’s got to have sex (and preferably lots of it).

If any author has any questions on this subject please don’t hesitate in contacting yours truly.

Gabrielle L.
President
Miami Beach, Florida

It's Swelteringly Hot: It's the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS Summer Lovin' Erotic Story Contest!

Re: CONTEST THEME

I thought I’d just take a little time to expand on the theme of this contest so that there will be no confusion among the contributing authors about what is expected of them. Any author competing for A.I.R. awards should keep them in mind (these are not rules that apply to the LITEROTICA contest running concurrently).

First off the title, “Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest” precludes certain types of stories.

Non Consent and Mind Control stories are going to have a hard time slipping by our monitors given the “lovin” in the title.

As are most BDSM stories.

Sci-Fi and Non-Human stories are not eligible for this contest for obvious reasons.

Penile/Vaginal sex is required for every story (or its equivalent for homosexual ones).

No Non Erotic category stories will be accepted. Or Letters or How To or Review ones. Horror is also out.

But we don’t just want a pile of run of the mill, sappy Romance stories either. We’re asking you ROMANCE authors to instead to try to take it to the NEXT LLEVEL. In a contest like this your audience isn’t just middle aged women living in England. Instead its readers of all ages living in every country of the world. The “hard-on” factor is extremely important in the judging for this contest.

-The story must primarily occur during the summer (ie in northern latitudes from June 22nd to Labour Day).

- The “lovin” in the themes title demands just that – a love story!

- “Erotic” means just that. It’s got to have sex (and preferably lots of it).

If any author has any questions on this subject please don’t hesitate in contacting yours truly.

Gabrielle L.
President
Miami Beach, Florida

Where do I sign? I'd like to enter your contest.

I'll be having a few entries in the Summer Lovin' contest, 34 actually.

I wanted to enter more, but I just don't have the time.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but hot air.

Last edited:

Just once, be nice.

If you have nothing good to write, nothing worthwhile to contribute, then don't write anything at all. Mind your own business and pass by his thread without vomiting on it.

If you want to bash someone, start your own thread and use that as your bully soap box. Okay?

Why pee on someone else's parade?

34!!!!

That's wonderful my dear. One for every week.

2121315015_69d6ab3461.jpg

Mind you only one, and you'll have tto choose which one, willl be eligible for the A.I.R. AWARDS.

Good luck dear!

Gabby

oh hi freddie! you're looking good today...

Boy here’s a strange one. I’ve been working on the July 2010 Peoples Choice Awards, specifically the Highest Rated one, and here’s what I found.

Of the 250 Highest Rated stories on LITEROTICA in July only seven of them meet the minimum A.I.R. criteria! Less than 3%!

They fail for two reasons; first, most of the highest rated stories are later chapters in multi part stories. In fact only 3 of the top 100 highest rated in July were complete stories!

The second reason they fail is because so few of these “highest rated” stories manage to attract 200 votes (our minimum – only 21 of 250 made it).

Of the seven that qualify four are ROMANCES, one is GAY, one FIRST TIME and one INCEST. Three of the ROMANCE ones were by the same author.

Of course it’s not yet month end and the CORRECTION COEFFICIENT hasn’t yet been applied to the numbers so we don’t have a winner yet. It’ll be fun seeing who finally ends up with the A.I.R..​

Gabrielle L.
President
Miami Beach, Florida

[size=+2]
I would like to thank the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS for their continuing efforts to encourage writing excellence and their willingness to commit their resources to achieve this important literary goal.

A scouries reader voting!
99%20Pierced%20Nipples.jpg

Thank you dear pierced reader!​

james r scouries esq.
A.I.R. AWARD winner
[/size]

Last edited:
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS NEWS

Good news all! We've been notified that the dynamic duo of Killer Muffin and DixieLee are going to enter a joint effort in the upcomming SummerLovin' contest.

It just may turn out to be a marriage made in heaven given that KM hasn't been able to finish a story in 10 years and DL hasn't been able to start one.

They're planning on submitting the story under the LIT name DixieandMuffy. It could be a good one!

Good luck guys!​

Gabby

Last edited:
May I be the first to offer you congratulations on winning your own contest yet again, scouries. You certainly deserve the adulations, considering how much trouble and effort you've gone through to organize your thoughts, come up with the color of font, give your blow up doll girlfriend Gabby her own account (even though you still have to type for her since she's not actually alive to do it for herself), add the esq to the end of your name (inspired, even if you don't know what it means), and then script kiddie yourself into top of the charts so you win your own contest. Wow. How do you have time to drink all 5 liters of Mountain Dew and nosh those three pizzas a day that you have delivered to mom's basement (when she lets you charge it to her)?

Oh wait. You haven't had yourself--um, your staff *snicker* announce you the winner yet. My bad. Consider my congrats on hold until you've officially annou--er, you've had your minions *chortle* officially announce you the winner of your own contest.

the boss thannks you for your kind words ma'am...

image.php
QUOTE muffy May I be the first to offer you congratulations on winning... yet again, scouries. You certainly deserve the adulations

Congratulations to the
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS
July 2010 Reader’s Choice Monthly Award Winners
[/size]

We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our July 2010 A.I.R. Monthly Awards.

A.I.R. July 2010 Monthly Winners
BEST OVERALL STORY FOR JULY 2010

Doc Von Scouries: Case #1 by scouries

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Neighbors’ Treat by julesteve

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

When We Were Married by DanielQSteele1

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

Trying To Reclaim My Marriage by Slirpuff

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

The Deflorist by Nameless Rose

Gabrielle L.
President
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited:
Just once, be nice.

If you have nothing good to write, nothing worthwhile to contribute, then don't write anything at all. Mind your own business and pass by his thread without vomiting on it.

If you want to bash someone, start your own thread and use that as your bully soap box. Okay?

Why pee on someone else's parade?

Scouries et al. have no actual association with Literotica. He and his extra user accounts cannot sponsor any official Literotica contests nor can he create any official rules for official Literotica contests. All scouries and his band of fictional user accounts can do is create the appearance of an officially sponsored Literotica contest. The appearance of being officially sanctioned is disingenous. It misleads the average person and perpetuates the fiction that scouries has any power to do anything in association with Literotica itself. The continous publication that Laurel or Manu have approved of scouries and anything he does is designed to mislead anyone who visits the thread. The continous implication that his contests are "sponsored" by an actual company, via the use of the words president, board of directors, etc. or that there is actually an "association" of some sort, implying that an official body of people actually exist, is also designed to mislead anyone who visits the thread.

While you and I know that scouries is only perpetuating really bad attempts to attack Literotica itself, because he feels that it's "unfair", some people who wander into a scouries attempt at, well, whatever he's trying to do that's not actually working, don't know that and might get their hopes up for winning an actual prize. scouries has no interest in awarding prizes to anyone that isn't him. He will post names and congratulations, but prizes? They don't exist.

If scouries would make it clear that his ridiculous gabby alt is actually supposed to be satire (either by being very good at satire, which he is not, or by disclaimer) then having to make it clear that scouries et al. are parodies wouldn't be necessary to help prevent the innocent bystander from believing scouries false advertising. It might be parody to you, but to others, it may look official enough. It sucks to think something cool is happening, when it's only a joke.

So, rather than think your parade is getting rained on, think about all of the people who could be getting their hopes built up by a man who has gotten "first place" in every single one of his own "contests" that he's "entered."

image.php
QUOTE muffy May I be the first to offer you congratulations on winning... yet again, scouries. You certainly deserve the adulations

Congratulations to the
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS
July 2010 Reader’s Choice Monthly Award Winners
[/size]

We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our July 2010 A.I.R. Monthly Awards.

BEST OVERALL STORY FOR JULY 2010

Doc Von Scouries: Case #1 by scouries

Did I call it or did I call it? I bet you had to spank the hell out of that "CORRECTIONAL COEFFICIENT" to get your win, scouries! Congratulations on your excellent re-application and continous re-application of statistics to find just the right "CORRECTIONAL COEFFICIENT" to make sure you get top spot.

Go you!​

So no one gets confused or suckered in by Scouries and his alts.

Last edited:
[size=+4]
Congratulations![/size]

Today our friend Many Feathers moved into third place on the LITEROTICA favorite authors list - well done!

FYI this wonderful author is also a member of the 1000+ VOTE club.

image.php

[size=+2]20 Favoritest Authors[/size]

1.sarahhh (2030)
2.Slickman (1991)
3.Many Feathers (1887)
4.Selena_Kitt (1886)
5.Goldeniangel (1822)
6.Daniellekitten (1816)
7.BarondeSade (1787)
8.rgjohn (1700)
9.scouries (1637)
10.Elianna (1606)​

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.
A.I.R. AWARD winner
[/size]

Last edited:
[The Story Feedback forum is for authorly/writing discussions, or for discussions started by Literotica authors. Thanks for understanding! - Admin]

Back