Virginia!!

Glad to see that I am not the only one in the area. What are people doing this weekend?

I will start. Last night played in a happy hour golf league then drank a few beers and hung out with friends. Today have been mostly lazing around the house and doing a few chores. Playing in a golf tournament tomorrow morning and then will do some lawn work in the afternoon. Nothing too exciting and doubt there will be any wild sex but still a nice weekend.
 
Glad to see that I am not the only one in the area. What are people doing this weekend?

Did some gardening last night, and that was the most exciting thing that happened. Today it a bit of a lazy day, but I'll be out in the garden before dark, because the beans need picking again today. Will actually be leaving the house tomorrow. Meeting some friends for a late-ish lunch, then going to see a friend of theirs play some music at another restaurant. Should be fun, and I definitely won't be going hungry. :)
 
Metro DC - NOVA

Bi-guy (married) that is looking for a playmate. My stats are 6'2 245 age 57 clean shaven, sane and would enjoy the chance to be with you.

I'm respectful of your desires, ready to please and excited at the possibility that you might consider playing with me. I am open / flexible at being the top or bottom.

I live in the northern Virginia area near the beltway & I-66 and can travel when it might please you.
 
Lived in the NRV for a while have family even deeper in the coal fields out west.

Not living there any more, but still consider it home
 
Morning everyone. Back in Roanoke after week in NC. Had fun but nice to be home
 
Back
Top