Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

NHT........

Growling at me in frustration and anticipation
They want me so bad but I'm teasing

That hungry, desperate look in their eyes
Gives me tingles :D;)
 
Nothing hotter than my wife pulling her own nipples, usually means she's ready to cum
 
Nothing hotter than...........

The scent of my lover's hot pussy on my mustache, her glistening droplets clinging to my goatee like raindrops to rose petals and my hot creamy load smeared about her pretty face........
 
................................................................................
 
Last edited:
Nothing hotter than the feel of my woman's favorite toy penetrating me, taking her time sliding it in until I feel her thighs against my ass. She bends over and her tits rest on my back as she turns on the bullet vibe that's inserted inside her toy.

And then she rides me to the first of her orgasms.
 
Offering

nothing hotter than.....a woman spreading her legs offering herself to you
 
Nothing hotter than the look on my wifes face as she spreads her pussy with her finger tips and lowers herself onto my face.
 
Nothing hotter than

a woman that knows she's hot and doesn't try and hide it
 
Watching her...

Watching her pull other nipples and make them hard for me to suck as I lick her clitoris and make her say she wants to be tongue fucked.
 
Nothing hotter than when she satisfies my panty kink by making them extra dirty for me by playing in them all day and telling me about it!!!
 
...as a woman who looks just as good leaving a room as she did coming in.
 
Nothing hotter than a man staring up my mini skirt or nothing hotter than a man staring at my ass when I'm in tight pants
 
Nothing hotter than....

The look in his eyes as he places his hands on my shoulders and guides me to my knees.
 
Back
Top