Women's feet

We fetishist, perverts really need for all the sexy lit ladies to show us your beauties.
Please.

product-hugerect-70042-214-1358032126-c7743d7273c9453bfca4db18bc72e69f.jpg

So looking forward to nice weather and beautiful women's feet. Flip flops, open toes, bare feet... Just love it! Anyone else? I would love to see some new pics to warm me up!!

Ok, I cannot be the only perv on Lit that gets instantly hard seeing women's feet that are freshly pedicured, beautiful! I get pedicures myself, and love being surrounded by women getting theirs. I guess I'm just surprised that no one else on here seems to like this post. Hopefully it gains some steam, I always love it.

Ok, I cannot be the only perv on Lit that gets instantly hard seeing women's feet that are freshly pedicured, beautiful! I get pedicures myself, and love being surrounded by women getting theirs. I guess I'm just surprised that no one else on here seems to like this post. Hopefully it gains some steam, I always love it.

I love beautiful feet too, long slim toes especially and always painted nails. High arches looks damn sexy to me too and well defined ankles.

Oh I am totally addicted to girls feet. Always have been. I love massaging them.and playing with them and kissing them and all sorts of things. A nicely turned ankle attached to a nicely shaped foot is a huge turn on. And it is not a fetish people - fetish is a sexual infatuation with an object. Being sexually attracted to body parts ie feet is called sexual partialism.

You are NOT the only one.

Back