Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Retail Therapy

I had a rough day... Nothing a little retail therapy couldn't help :) lots of new clothes... I'll have to play dress up !

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

Index

Well, hello there. You have a lovely smile and some very sexy pics here. If you don't mind, I think I'm gonna pull up a chair and spend some time getting caught up here :D

Probably the Aldo fight, however, I like to choose winners beforehand and make bets :)

Gotcha. I've not see Aldo fight live (on any ppv live that is), just have seen after-the-fact reports, but I would NOT want to bet against him against just about anyone in that division.

Do you like boxing and ufc? Or more more ufc?

Gotcha. I've not see Aldo fight live (on any ppv live that is), just have seen after-the-fact reports, but I would NOT want to bet against him against just about anyone in that division.

Do you like boxing and ufc? Or more more ufc?

Both :) I like all sports really.. Such a dork I am...

Both :) I like all sports really.. Such a dork I am...

Hey, I like sexy nurse dorks who like sports :D

I follow quite a few sports. Oddly enough, though, I don't really care for football. It's near the bottom of my list. I used to following boxing more than I do now. I find there to be nothing like a good heavyweight fight, but I can't say there have been many that I've been interested in for the past few years.

Hey, I like sexy nurse dorks who like sports :D

I follow quite a few sports. Oddly enough, though, I don't really care for football. It's near the bottom of my list. I used to following boxing more than I do now. I find there to be nothing like a good heavyweight fight, but I can't say there have been many that I've been interested in for the past few years.

Doing anything fun this weekend ??

Doing anything fun this weekend ??

Not really. I wasn't really feeling in a very cheery mood today. I just ended up staying in all day. It was storming some this afternoon, which probably didn't help my mood.

How about you? What is your weekend holding?

Not really. I wasn't really feeling in a very cheery mood today. I just ended up staying in all day. It was storming some this afternoon, which probably didn't help my mood.

How about you? What is your weekend holding?

Not a lot.. Got my first tattoo today :)

Back