The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to ask Manu to try and fix this problem.
That wall's bloody uncomfortable.

Tell me about it. *shifts awkwardly*

I'm curious as to what software they use for the forums. I remember using phpBB a few years back when I ran my club site.

*sipping coffee* I can't believe I nearly slept until noon. I haven't done that in years. Or at least since the last time I was all night at a cast party. Like I will be tonight. :)

Good morning nakeds!

*sipping coffee* I can't believe I nearly slept until noon. I haven't done that in years. Or at least since the last time I was all night at a cast party. Like I will be tonight. :)

Good morning nakeds!

That bed was just too warm and soft to get out of, huh?

Bear, you wanna lose more weight? Come redecorate with me. I've lost 6 lbs in the past 2 weeks and the husband says my butt is shrinking. (I don't think he likes that much.)

I'm sitting on my new couch, in my living room with the new colors and new rugs, new lamps and new tables and I'm thinking, This is a room in which I can write. :D

Bear, you wanna lose more weight? Come redecorate with me. I've lost 6 lbs in the past 2 weeks and the husband says my butt is shrinking. (I don't think he likes that much.)

I'm sitting on my new couch, in my living room with the new colors and new rugs, new lamps and new tables and I'm thinking, This is a room in which I can write. :D

Congrats Molly on the new living room and the new butt. ;)

I wanna see! The room I mean...though I'm not opposed to seeing the new butt.

Hopefully we'll have this well done so I can go home by Monday.

16 straight 12 hour days.

You're two up on me. I've had 14 straight 12-14 hour days. Ugh. My back is killing me. One day I hope to have a partner actually willing to help.

@johne: They are using vBulletin, tied into the registration system of the main site.

Hey all. Can't stay long, got lots of reading to catch up on cause my key broke in the lock last night so I had to spend last night at the parents place. I was there for most of today. At least my laundry's done, and I have a new key so I can get into the apartment again.

@johne: They are using vBulletin, tied into the registration system of the main site.

Hey all. Can't stay long, got lots of reading to catch up on cause my key broke in the lock last night so I had to spend last night at the parents place. I was there for most of today. At least my laundry's done, and I have a new key so I can get into the apartment again.

Ack! That sucks. Glad you got everything sorted out.

I'll work your ass off and you'll be too tired to drink the wine.

Molly, I think you meant to say...
I'll work your sexy ass off and you'll be too tired to drink the wine.
:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back