Fleshlight Fun

I have a cheap pocket pussy that I love to fuck. I would love to try a fleshlight. It would be super hot to use one for a woman.

I have three of them. One of a pussy, mouth and anal. However, I got mine before they made the clear ones.

Reading these posts makes me want to rush out and buy one. I have owned and used a couple of fake silicone rubber pussies before, but neither of them were very satisfying, the fleshlight definitely looks better than what I had. An important question, is it easy to clead after use?

Reading these posts makes me want to rush out and buy one. I have owned and used a couple of fake silicone rubber pussies before, but neither of them were very satisfying, the fleshlight definitely looks better than what I had. An important question, is it easy to clead after use?

Fairly easy, just run some water through it if you used water based lube (other types may damage it).

And you can always use a lil soap too, "finger" it clean.

The real issue is that it has to dry afterwards, you can't just screw the caps back on an put it in the closet. But perhaps any other gentlemen have found a solution for that?

Fairly easy, just run some water through it if you used water based lube (other types may damage it).

And you can always use a lil soap too, "finger" it clean.

The real issue is that it has to dry afterwards, you can't just screw the caps back on an put it in the closet. But perhaps any other gentlemen have found a solution for that?

One way I have found too cleaning...don't shoot your load into the toy. Use a Water soluble lube. Such as ID Glide...cleaning is a bit tricky, if you've left your cum in it. Use the Faucet on your tub, greater water pressure. I remove the flesh from the light case..and blast it the faucet.

as for drying. I put my lips right up to the hole and BLOW, yepp'ers. I've fund that using a Shammy (not Sham-WOW) will absorbs the water better than a cotton bath towel...bath towel leaves nerds and lint all over it.. I know from experience.

Back