Sexiest hotel encounter?

I used to follow this blog from hotel workers around the world sharing their stories, experiences, encounters from their perspective. Can't find the link any more, but will keep searching - they had some amazing stories!

The one's that stick out the most are the guests who seemingly intentionally start masturbating as the maid service comes in - both men and women.
Catching couples having sex, or bjs in different public parts of the hotel
And their sex with one another in vacant hotel rooms
That link would be great.

I had a friend who was staying at a very high-end hotel in Singapore.

She had decided to surprise her boyfriend by dressing up as a latex pony girl. She had the black catsuit with the full hood, had her hair braided, the reins, even the saddle by the bed.

She was in the bathroom when the room door opened.

A minute or so later, a very obese Australian man was standing there.

They had given him the wrong room key.
 
That link would be great.

I had a friend who was staying at a very high-end hotel in Singapore.

She had decided to surprise her boyfriend by dressing up as a latex pony girl. She had the black catsuit with the full hood, had her hair braided, the reins, even the saddle by the bed.

She was in the bathroom when the room door opened.

A minute or so later, a very obese Australian man was standing there.

They had given him the wrong room key.


Oops!
 
at a conference met a guy at the bar fingered me in the lift and fucked me hard
 
I traveled for 11 years.I was in sales.I can sell a Eskimo Ice for his Igloo as I have been told.Speaking to people has never been a issue for me.

I met one of many Hotel friends and we went back to my room.I had a window with a nice size ledge and she wanted to play on the ledge so she could be seeen by busy parking lot.Me I had know problem with that since I walk around my house with as little clothes as possible.

She was in her 30s blond hair,green eyes,5'5,38c,tramp stamp above her ass which is what caught my attention.She was built for a good time not to skinny,not fat I would say a gymnasts build.

As soon as the door closed to my room it was on clothes were flying off.I lost my shirt and pants in no time.I was more meticulous.I unbuttoned her black silk top that was strecthed nicely over her 38c breasts that were firm with a just a hint of sag to them.They were supported by a very sheer black half bra that stopped below her hard nipples.Her aereolas were dark brown and nipples were large similar to those of a lady who has breast fed her kids.

I licked her nipple she moaned.I pulled her close and lifted her firm 38c out of her bra and began sucking on her nipple and taking her breast into my mouth.As I was playing with her niplle I began unsnapping her jeans and unzipping them.The heat emenating from them was amazing.I slid my hand between the jeans and panties.Sheer,wet and warm.I felt very little pubic hair around her soaked pussy..I rubbed her pussy through her panties and sucker her nipples.I pulled off her nipple and kissed her passionately for the first time.She thrust her pussy against my hand as we kissed.I whispered in her ear"You want me to fuck you so every one can see you".She shivered and said "Yes".She had her jeans down over her hips.She was wearing a matching sheer thong that showed off her ass amazingly well.I spanked her ass hard.She didnt scream or cry she moaned and looked at me with a look of lust."I was in heaven now".I just smiled .I said "Oh yeah we will get along just fine"..I spanked her ass again and I told her to get up on the seat of the window ledge.I placed a pillow behind her head.I pulled her soaked thong to the side and rubbed my hard cock head up and down her wetness.After doing so for a minute I started sliding in she moaned and wrapped her legs around me to pull me in tighter.We found a nice even pace.I started tweaking her nipples and I noticed fluid leaking out and she smiled.I looked at her questionly?She said "Breast Milk I just got done breast feeding my child for good"I said May I?She said "most definitely".I began sucking on her nipples as I was thrusting in and out and that pushed her over the edge repeatedly.The milk was so sweet I couldnt get enough.It was nice becuase I got caught up in her reaction I kept suckling her breast and she kept orgasming from the great erotic sensation.I was so focused on her pleasure I completely blocked mine out.

I reminded her through out that people were walking by and could see us.This is the end of Part 1.There is more to come of this true story.

Just a little bit about the lady in the story.We became FBW whenever I was around.She was not married.She was definitely a lot of fun.
Steamy, flames licking.
 
She screamed. He screamed.
"You're in my room," she said and he made a hasty retreat.
They both filed complaints with the maitre d.
He said he had been traumatized by a woman dressed as a horse.
She said the hotel had given a man a key to her room.
Tie goes to The Pony.
She said she saw the Aussie by the pool later that week.
"Neighhhhhhhhhh," she said.
She was on the way to check out, but the chick had style.
 
He said he had been traumatized by a woman dressed as a horse.
She said the hotel had given a man a key to her room.
Tie goes to The Pony.
She said she saw the Aussie by the pool later that week.
"Neighhhhhhhhhh," she said.
She was on the way to check out, but the chick had style.

that is absolutely hilarious!
 
Rome last fall. Was with my younger lady I met through some friends.

She was hanging out our third story hotel window flirting with three Italian guys below. I walked up behind her, lifted her dress, grabbed her hair, pulled her panties aside, and entered from behind.

The guys below couldn't "see" anything, but knew what was going on.

We fucked for a few minutes, I came, slapped her ass, pulled her panties back over and went back to the bed and listened to music. By the time we were done, had 8 people watching....

(Usually when I tell this story I tell people they applauded... they didn't really).
 
looking out of window

Wife looking out of hotel window me cumming up behind her, going down on her then fucking her. (window was full length)

Fucking on the ground floor window open and the blind blowing open while a group of people stood talking outside.

Normal thin walls hearing the couple talking then stop talking when they realised we were fucking next door

a few more as well...
 
Met another Litster, and had alot of things in common. (This was about 10 years ago and under another Lit screen name). We lived about 90 mins away from each other and one day decided that we needed to spend a whole day locked in a hotel room destroying the bed.

We did, and OMG when we ran out of condoms we didnt even bother to stop. I still have a thing for BBWs and loud sloppy motel sex to this day. :devil:
 
So what did you do in the Hotel? Go to the spa, have lunch, have a masssage, or just read the papers? I like details ;)

haha details eh?

I met my silver fox in the hotel (5 star bitches!) bar (public, crowded place is a must for online meetups), had a few drinks, got to know each other a bit better, as we had only corresponded by pm and email before that. He was suited, I was sophisti-slutty (short black figure hugging cute as fuck dress). We made out for 20 minutes, he fingered me under the table. He took my hand and led me up to his room. Threw me on the bed and bound my hands to the headboard with his tie (an act we discussed beforehand), I was facedown on the bed at this stage. He unzipped me, peeled off my dress and knickers and then tongue fucked my pussy and bum for 20 minutes. All the while I panted into the sheets with pleasure.

he then untied me, turned me over and fucked me while he sucked my toes (his kink).

I came so hard I almost cried.

That was a couple of hours worth....shall I go on? :D haha
 
On a business trip in SE Asia - Went to dinner with contacts I had there and they had invited some people they knew to join us.
Some of the group was bilingual but not all of us were.
Ended up practicing the universal body language communication with one young lady.
Neither of us knew a word of the others spoken/written language.
She joined me at my hotel and we had a GREAT night.
 
cheap motel

We once rented a cheap motel in a small town. It unleashed the pervert in both of us and along with the toys she brought along, we went to town on each other.
 
Some of the best and worst sex of my life both came in a hotel...

Best sex was with a local woman who I had met once before... for various reasons neither of us could host that night. It was fantastic, intense, loud, kinky. When I checked out, the concierge told me to request a room further away from the lobby next time.

Worst sex was with a woman I had corresponded with for years... we met in a different city, for a week in a cool boutique hotel, and sadly found that we had little to no sexual chemistry in person, and spent too long trying to force something that wasn't there.
 
One night in Grenoble

Back to Literotica after a long absence (many years)... Couldn't remember my old name and password, so I got a new one. On to the thread....

I was at a conference in Grenoble for a week. On the next-to-last day I was on public transportation with some friends, having a conversation about the conference. I noticed this stunning young woman looking over in my direction periodically. I was supposed to get off at the next stop with my friends, but I took a chance and told them I'd get back later. I never got back to the conference. When the woman got up to get off I got off too and went up to her and asked if she was with the conference. She wasn't. We walked and talked. She was clearly interested and I was by now very interested and had a hard time disguising my erection. We went out to dinner, and then back to her hotel room. She had just graduated from Harvard a few months earlier and was doing some kind of international economics internship. She ran triathlons (it must have required a bit of engineering as she had the largest firmest most beautiful tits I'd ever seen, then or since, and got to run my hands all over them that night), and had a fabulous body --- the kind I could lose myself in for a long long time. Her shoulders ached from carrying luggage around so I started in with a massage. In no time flat she was naked, and I oiled her up, working slowly on the tense areas and just for balance slowly went from head to toe on both sides. I memorized every single part of her stunning body, glistening with oil, made sure to run my hands everywhere and can still see it in great detail. We didn't fuck, or have orgasms, but kissed and rolled around in each others arms for hours. I was married and told her I wouldn't make love to her (hey, I was younger ...), but it was one of the most sensuous experiences I've ever had and the visuals were absolutely stunning, the response of her skin mesmerizing. I've had other hotel encounters with some fantastic moments of sex, but this one is imprinted on my memory. Absolutely the most memorable. What I would do with that same creature today......(youth is wasted on the young)
 
I was on a business trip at some hotel. I was sitting a table in the lobby by myself, looking over some papers, when some nice looking guy around my age sat beside me. We chat and get along really well. He starts rubbing the leg of my skirt, and not long after, we're in his room getting it on. Some of best sex I've ever had and lasted throughout the night.
 
I met a married man at a party, he invited me back to his hotel room...turned out he was sharing with another man. We had fun that night.
 
A few years ago, a snowstorm stranded me at a distant airport overnight. I was far from home and figured I could get away with being a cougar on the prowl for one night. I spied a young fellow over around 21 years of age (about twelve years younger than I at the time) drinking at the airport bar, and I sat near him and started chatting. I moved closer and got flirty. I got him to talk about himself, and I took a genuine liking to him. He seemed to be surprised when my hand rested on his thigh, and he started acting a bit nervous. Another drink and some more conversation (mostly benign lies from me), and he loosened up considerably. I finally asked him to walk me to my room. He did, and I invited him in. I pretty much threw myself at him, and within minutes of closing the door behind us, he was leaning against it as I gave him what I suspect was the first blowjob he ever received. "Okay, now you do me," I said. I had him undress me (rather awkwardly, but it got done), and then I had him go down on me. He was hesitant, but I talked him through it ("yes, right there, keep doing that, yes"). I was halfway there before he even started, so I came rather quickly. He was hard again (ah, youth), and I had him put a condom on. I pulled him up onto me, and he proceeded to find where to put it, and then he it put it there repeatedly. Thanks to the blowjob, he kept going for what seemed like forever. It was probably 'only' fifteen minutes of hard fucking, but it was long and good enough for me to come twice. When he finally orgasmed (amusingly loud, btw), he collapsed next to me. He caught his breath and kept saying "wow". Eventually I suggested that it might be a good time to let me get some sleep, and he left while promising to meet me for coffee in the morning before his flight. I agreed even though I knew I'd be long gone by then. I'm not certain, but I bet it is very likely that he 'lost it' to me that night. I'll always wonder if he went home and bragged to his incredulous buddies about how he totally hit-on and picked up a MILF at a bar.
 
Last edited:
A few years ago, a snowstorm stranded me at a distant airport overnight. I was far from home and figured I could get away with being a cougar on the prowl for one night....


If he had a brain in his head, he'd count himself lucky he got a very nice education! In my early twenties (before the terms milf or cougar came into vogue), I'd hit a couple of clubs where 30-40 year old women would go...and as often as not, I'd be the one picked up.

It was glorious...and a great education, too. ;)
 
Sexiest hotel encounter...
Toronto
With my hub
large window and construction crew across the street...
 
I'll always wonder if he went home and bragged to his incredulous buddies about how he totally hit-on and picked up a MILF at a bar.

There is no doubt that he has told that story countless times and masturbated to the memories even more times than he has retold it. What a lucky young man.
 
With an old boyfriend on a surfing holiday. Needless to say, there was morning sex, evening sex and shower sex aplenty :D But the best had to be right afterwards de-wetsuiting and warming up in the shower. I came out of the shower and gave him a kiss, opening up my towel so I could press my still damp self against him. I went to go and get dressed, but found myself being bent over and pushed down onto the bed...I guess that's what comes of being a tease :p Still a good memory to this day.
 
With an old boyfriend on a surfing holiday. Needless to say, there was morning sex, evening sex and shower sex aplenty :D But the best had to be right afterwards de-wetsuiting and warming up in the shower. I came out of the shower and gave him a kiss, opening up my towel so I could press my still damp self against him. I went to go and get dressed, but found myself being bent over and pushed down onto the bed...I guess that's what comes of being a tease :p Still a good memory to this day.

Did you sign-up just to post that? Nice!
 
Back
Top