The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my very first party two nights ago. An official party, a kegger.

I didn't get laid because I didn't know that it was a kegger. I probably could have gotten laid if I was desperate, but I didn't feel very good. I was in sweatpants and a sports bra, and I hadn't taken a shower yet that day. I ended up relaxing on an armchair and just watching the party from a purely anthropological standpoint.

The men at the party (there was a ratio of about 2 women for every five men) were feral. Totally ignoring regular social inhibitions and personal space. The few couples in the room were engaged in rabid PDA sessions. You could practically smell the desperation and aggression coming from the men in these couples. A nearly audible *MINE*.

I feel sorry for my friend. She is very attractive, kind of timid, not very outgoing. She had two guys on either side, all talking AT her at the same time, expecting her to answer, to choose. She's a virgin, she was totally intimidated. One of my male friends at the party protected her.

The one guy that hit on me was really weird. He had this clipped quality to his speech, and I got a religious vibe from him. He straight-up told me that his roommate had dared him to sleep with me. I told him (and I had to tell him several times) that I was not interested.

Even if I had gotten ready for the night, dressed up, showered, primped and preened, I wouldn't have gone home with this one guy. He gave me a religious serial-killer vibe.

So here I am. Unlaid, yet. But at the same time, kind of glad that I still have some standards.

Sitting here, reading about you talking about religious serial killers, and looking at your avatar, and laughing.

I went to my very first party two nights ago. An official party, a kegger.

I didn't get laid because I didn't know that it was a kegger. I probably could have gotten laid if I was desperate, but I didn't feel very good. I was in sweatpants and a sports bra, and I hadn't taken a shower yet that day. I ended up relaxing on an armchair and just watching the party from a purely anthropological standpoint.

The men at the party (there was a ratio of about 2 women for every five men) were feral. Totally ignoring regular social inhibitions and personal space. The few couples in the room were engaged in rabid PDA sessions. You could practically smell the desperation and aggression coming from the men in these couples. A nearly audible *MINE*.

I feel sorry for my friend. She is very attractive, kind of timid, not very outgoing. She had two guys on either side, all talking AT her at the same time, expecting her to answer, to choose. She's a virgin, she was totally intimidated. One of my male friends at the party protected her.

The one guy that hit on me was really weird. He had this clipped quality to his speech, and I got a religious vibe from him. He straight-up told me that his roommate had dared him to sleep with me. I told him (and I had to tell him several times) that I was not interested.

Even if I had gotten ready for the night, dressed up, showered, primped and preened, I wouldn't have gone home with this one guy. He gave me a religious serial-killer vibe.

So here I am. Unlaid, yet. But at the same time, kind of glad that I still have some standards.

standards, and prospects, or abilities, to get laid. good on you.

standards, and prospects, or abilities, to get laid. good on you.

Thanks.

Didn't mean to make it seem like I can pick and choose, I really can't. The party was a freak occurrence.

I probably thought that the guy was a serial killer because I was pretty stoned at the time.

Part of the reason I didn't go with him is because I justify my pot use by having hard rules and soft rules.

Soft rule, only smoke once a week.

Hard rules.

1. never have sex while stoned
2. never go to work, or school while stoned
3. never smoke alone
4. never go home stoned.

So far I haven't broken any of the hard rules.

Thanks.

Didn't mean to make it seem like I can pick and choose, I really can't. The party was a freak occurrence.

I probably thought that the guy was a serial killer because I was pretty stoned at the time.

Part of the reason I didn't go with him is because I justify my pot use by having hard rules and soft rules.

Soft rule, only smoke once a week.

Hard rules.

1. never have sex while stoned
2. never go to work, or school while stoned
3. never smoke alone
4. never go home stoned.

So far I haven't broken any of the hard rules.

but sex while stoned is heavenly (or so I hear;) )

What's a 'kegger' ?
Never heard that word before

But I still didn't get laid.

A keg is a big oddly shaped metal cylinder that is filled with a few gallons of beer. A kegger is a party where a few kegs are aquired and everyone that attends is expected to get drunk off the provided beverages being pumped into small plastic cups (or off women's bodies :D ).

I didn't get laid either.

Nope... But also not really complaining... (I have a new computer, I'm playing, no time for that lol)

The rattle of rain on the windowpane is the loneliest sound in the world.

A keg is a big oddly shaped metal cylinder that is filled with a few gallons of beer. A kegger is a party where a few kegs are aquired and everyone that attends is expected to get drunk off the provided beverages being pumped into small plastic cups (or off women's bodies :D ).

I didn't get laid either.

If I recall aright, your back pain would probably have ruined it anyway.
How is your back these days?

If I recall aright, your back pain would probably have ruined it anyway.
How is your back these days?

Better, but not fully healed. Thanks for asking.

The rattle of rain on the windowpane is the loneliest sound in the world.

The song, "It's just another Rainy Night" by Queensrych comes to mind. But it's not raining here, so I need to find other songs to remind me of how lonely I feel :(

The song, "It's just another Rainy Night" by Queensrych comes to mind. But it's not raining here, so I need to find other songs to remind me of how lonely I feel :([/QUOTE]

i love that song, like the band too. but i prefer Disconnected.

and me neither, going on......16 months

and you wonder why im socially awkward

It's not even 7:00 am yet, and I can say with almost all certainty that I will not be getting laid today :(

"Stop makin' wiv' dem' negative waves"

"To a New Yorker like yourself, a Hero is some kind of weird sandwich, not some nut who goes up against three tigers!"

Even if I were to meet someone today, and get positive waves from her, and got something started, I'm still (probably) not sleeping with her today.

"Stop makin' wiv' dem' negative waves"

"To a New Yorker like yourself, a Hero is some kind of weird sandwich, not some nut who goes up against three tigers!"

Even if I were to meet someone today, and get positive waves from her, and got something started, I'm still (probably) not sleeping with her today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back