My lactating fantasy

do you think my fantasy is arousing?

• Total voters
I've long had a lactation fantasy, and I think yours is super-hot. Not a situation I had considered before, but an amazing one. I've never lactated so it's something of a frustration for me, as I dream of it and it arouses me greatly. Usually I have forced lactation fantasies, but the gentleness and taboo nature of this one are very nice...

arousal is building up towards a climax...can't help it...looking down I stare at your huge breasts and start stroking them, play with their weight...cup them...my palm is warm and a bit sweaty...I let it gently glide over your nips...

Mommy, slap my huge udders.... I want more of your milk give me my fill please... Feel me rotate and slide my tongue around the areola and nipple with each suck pump of my mouth see the slight milky drool running down my cheek as I nurse and state into your eyes.

I've long had a lactation fantasy, and I think yours is super-hot. Not a situation I had considered before, but an amazing one. I've never lactated so it's something of a frustration for me, as I dream of it and it arouses me greatly. Usually I have forced lactation fantasies, but the gentleness and taboo nature of this one are very nice...

I plan on workin on forcing my tits to lactate with the help of my hubby a few gf's and a pump

MY lactating fantasy...

i apologize if i have missed someone already mentioning this but...

When my ex wife would end up having a few drinks and would pump to flush any alcohol she may have in her i always wanted to just drink from her tap instead of wasting it. Was not anything she was into so it never happened. Now everytime i see a woman breast feeding i think about it.

I've always had an interest in breasts although I'm attracted to men. Back 100 years ago when I nursed my kids I would fantasize about using my milk-filled boobs in an erotic way. I thought I was unusual for having those desires and kept them to myself.

So nice to join Lit and find I'm not alone in my erotic thoughts. I love the story start. Very arousing.

I think that's more common than one might guess...and kind of taboo, because nursing ones kids is inducing that fantasy...but again, that's neither naughty nor kinky...but just now writing again about it makes my breasts tingly (blush)

unfortunately the respective video is gone...but it was about a mature woman trying to comfort a younger one...mhhh...

attachment.php

I am lactating, hubby is travelling, so I leave my baby with our trusted babysitter, a young girl of 19.
Coming back late at night, my baby refuses to drink and I talk the girl into giving my swollen breasts relief by suckling me.
The incredible mixture of embarrassment, taboo and fast build-up of extreme arousal makes it impossible for me to hide that her rythmical suckling takes me to the edge of a climax. When I let my hand sneak into her shirt and start massaging her full breasts, she does not refuse...:kiss:

Very similar to my first sexual experience. I've tried posting it a couple of times, but it get's flagged for age restrictions.

Insatiable yesssssssssss

More stories I love them[/QUOTE]

I have read one recently...originally the leading part is a man, being fascinated increasingly by a busty woman, a librarian...so he goes there a buys books, CDs...you name it...just to watch her and her hourglass figure...and then she notices...but I can sooooooooo well imagine to be him in that situation...

:kiss:

There is a woman at my work who recently had a baby and has to take multiple breaks to go bump her breasts. She is thin, but with nice full breasts. I am waiting for the day that her pump breaks, so I can offer to assist...

super hot would love to do this. I asked an old girlfriend if she would be willing to induce lactation unfortunately she did not have the time to put in with a breast pump. I sooo looking forward to mommy feeding me.

I am lactating, hubby is travelling, so I leave my baby with our trusted babysitter, a young girl of 19.
Coming back late at night, my baby refuses to drink and I talk the girl into giving my swollen breasts relief by suckling me.
The incredible mixture of embarrassment, taboo and fast build-up of extreme arousal makes it impossible for me to hide that her rythmical suckling takes me to the edge of a climax. When I let my hand sneak into her shirt and start massaging her full breasts, she does not refuse...:kiss:

Have you told this "fantasy" to your husband and does he find it hot? Does your husband taste your milk? That is also quite hot. Or is it the fact that your fantasy is about another woman sucking your milk? Have you had other fantasies about women or tried having sex with other women? Again, how does hubby feel about that? If I were in his shoes, I would feel quite fortunate to have a wife share all of that with me.

Have you told this "fantasy" to your husband and does he find it hot? Does your husband taste your milk? That is also quite hot. Or is it the fact that your fantasy is about another woman sucking your milk? Have you had other fantasies about women or tried having sex with other women? Again, how does hubby feel about that? If I were in his shoes, I would feel quite fortunate to have a wife share all of that with me.

no, he doesn't know...and it's only fantasy, but oh so intense...and yes...other fantasies...with women...more that one woman, one for each of my breasts...OMG

no, he doesn't know...and it's only fantasy, but oh so intense...and yes...other fantasies...with women...more that one woman, one for each of my breasts...OMG

if he is usually entrusted with such feelings/fantasies you should try to tell him maybe? i know that people are different, some like this, some hate that etc, but speaking for myself, i would be extreamly turned on by this fantasy (possibly plan:p?) what you wrote here did at least make the blood flow faster for me;)

Back