The Cum Eaters Support Group

From a woman's point of view, eating cum is pretty simple. You get a guy excited and let him cum while he is in your mouth. Now I admit, I was a spitter for a long time but once I got to into it, it really is much neater to just gulp it down. No fuss, no muss. At least when I am taking it direct from the tap. Licking it off something does not interest me. If he wants to cum on my tits or stomach, then I am just going to wipe it off. If he wants me to swallow, get it in my mouth. I would imagine most guys have at least tasted their cum as I imagine most women have sucked a finger that has been gainfully employed between their legs. I can understand a guy losing interest in eating their cum after they cum. I know after I have had my orgasm, I am inclined to want to rest and even snooze. Most guys try to make sure I cum before they do, so BJ's are often completed when I am more interested in resting but one does have to reward good work. Not sure what I am talking about here but jerking off onto something and licking it up would not have much appeal to me. Why not just find a guy to suck and you can both cum at the same time.

I'm with you, Hester! Although, If I haven't already gotten off myself, playing with some cum on this, that or the other body part can be hot enough to enjoy. I'm also happy to catch a load in my mouth and share it back to my guy. It took him a while to work up enough gumption to ask for that, and a while longer for it to become normal but now we both enjoy it. I think taking it from my familiar lips helps with his post-orgasm loss of enthuiasm. If I finish him after he's already taken care of me, that hot, sloppy kiss can fire me back up. We've had one swinging weekend with a couple we're good friends with. That had the guys experimenting on each other, but not all the way to cumming. That's still a work in progress, but I was proud of them for pushing past their prejudices to give it a try!
 
I love hearing from other guys about this topic. I love eating my cum when its the perfect consistency that I like. I also love chatting with people for a few hours and letting the precum drip pretty freely,its so sweet so I usually taste that for a while,very enjoyable.
 
Hi! Great Topic! I love to swallow my own cum!

I usually pretend that it is someone else's glorious pearly liquid.

When I first started doing this, I also needed to get past that waning of desire
that happens after orgasm.

So, I found that I could stroke myself, and get myself excited, and bring myself to
the brink, then stop stroking. After doing this a couple of times, and getting myself
REALLY excited, I could actually ejaculate without having an orgasm!

YAY!!

I catch the creamy reward in my hand, then lick and gulp, while continuing to stroke my
throbbing cock, bringing myself to orgasm while the warm cum is in my mouth.
The erotic excitement of tasting the cum and swallowing the cum actually adds
to the intensity of my orgasm!

Just thinking about it and talking about it is making me SO horny and excited.

Ummmm....I gotta go now!!
:devil::rose:
 
Great idea for a thread; as Briggs and others know, I'm a cum junkie; I started a thread years ago, "Cum slut," but for some reason it was taken down. My love of cum goes back to when I was a lad, I was driving with a friend, talking about the taste of something or other (food), and I said, "well, it kind of tastes like cum." The conversation stopped DEAD. He looks over at me and says, "How would YOU know what cum tastes like??" Oops. Busted. Thing is, I have ALWAYS figured that every guy has at one time or another since puberty wondered what cum tastes like. How could you not? Guess I'm wrong about that. Lol! Anyway, I have a lot of cum stories and cum tasting stories, but I won't take up your time now. Thanks for starting the thread....

This is so familiar. The first guy whose cum I ate asked if his cum tasted like my own. The cat was now out of the bag...how did he know I ate my cum. Turned out that he devoured his own and wanted to get a taste of mine. We were firsts for each other. Call us virgin cum suckers. But that was decades and gallons of semen ago.


HesterP & Valendon: It's nice to hear a ladies perspective. Your experiences are so accurate. I've known a couple ladies who only cared for cum right from the tap...and were always happy to share with the donor.
 
similar

From a woman's point of view, eating cum is pretty simple. You get a guy excited and let him cum while he is in your mouth. Now I admit, I was a spitter for a long time but once I got to into it, it really is much neater to just gulp it down. No fuss, no muss. At least when I am taking it direct from the tap. Licking it off something does not interest me. If he wants to cum on my tits or stomach, then I am just going to wipe it off. If he wants me to swallow, get it in my mouth. I would imagine most guys have at least tasted their cum as I imagine most women have sucked a finger that has been gainfully employed between their legs. I can understand a guy losing interest in eating their cum after they cum. I know after I have had my orgasm, I am inclined to want to rest and even snooze. Most guys try to make sure I cum before they do, so BJ's are often completed when I am more interested in resting but one does have to reward good work. Not sure what I am talking about here but jerking off onto something and licking it up would not have much appeal to me. Why not just find a guy to suck and you can both cum at the same time.

My wife is the same when it comes to licking my cum from anyplace. The only way, like you, that she wants it is directly in her mouth. She is quite willing for that, but no other way. That does disappoint me as I would love her to play more with it and get it other times.
I'd love to share it with her but she is a right away swallower and won't hold it to share either.
Once she has taken the most of it in her mouth she won't even go back and lick an extra drop off my cock without major begging and pleading and only sometimes then.
Thanks for sharing your feelings.
 
So a few days ago here is how my night and cum eating played out.

My Wife was out of town so I pulled up a few of my favorite stories to read (Some Jay Richards some Yesplease).

I got out some toys. I had one 8 inch vibe deep in my ass. And the other was my wife's dildo/vibe that looks like a cock. So i was working the the vibe deep in me and wasn't stroking. Felt great. I had my wife's dildo ready to cum on and maybe lick up if I got the courage.

I was trying to edge but that wasn't working (probably edged too much during the day lol). So then I thought ok i'm cum try to cum a little then lick it up before i blow my load and lose interest. I'm pushing to the edge hoping to get some and then that sensational cumming feeling hits. There was nothing I could do. My hand at that time was on my cock and felt amazing. I removed my hand from my cock hoping that would be enough but the vibe deep in my ass felt too good and seeing my wifes dildo under my cock was too exciting and I unloaded a huge cumshot right on the dildo. Thick, creamy and huge. I wasted no time and grabbed the dildo and stuck it deep in my mouth and sucked it clean. As i did that another huge squirt came out on my stomach. I took the dildo and got all that cum on it and licked that clean as well. I've never done that. Never consumed a full load. It was delicious. I did it so quick it was very warm and almost creamy and frothy like a milkshake. Was fantastic. Good fun.
 
I read on a cum instruction/challenge site once (that Sus recommended :D) the idea of cumming of a strawberry or pineapple. I tried it and if you are worried about the taste the strawberry and pineapple completely cancel out any cum taste. All you can taste is the fruit.
 
I read on a cum instruction/challenge site once (that Sus recommended :D) the idea of cumming of a strawberry or pineapple. I tried it and if you are worried about the taste the strawberry and pineapple completely cancel out any cum taste. All you can taste is the fruit.

I don't think the taste is so bad . . .
 
Its in my hand or a cup and then in my mouth down my throat before i loose the desire.
I will then milk my cock to get the last drips and eat that from the finger's.
 
The first cum I ate was when I swallowed a buddy's load. Then I tried mine and have eaten it every chance I get since then. But the taste is much better when it's straight out of a cock.

I have used it in food now and then. In my morning coffee or on a ritz cracker are a couple of favorites. I fried some like an egg once and it was pretty good that way too. I just can't produce enough though to use much in cooking.
 
I don't think the taste is so bad . . .

I like the taste

I love the taste of cum. Mine, someone else's. Men, ladies. It doesn't matter.

I find that holding off on actually cumming for a few days makes the eventual load bigger, thicker and tastier. Edging, I guess. Although I find it difficult to stop at a point.

I've never had a bad tasting load. Sometimes a little bitter, especially if he (or I) have already cum a time or two, the later loads can be bitter. But still worth drinking!

I watch the vids where a lady is drinking a glass or jug full of cum and grimacing like it is disgusting and I think, that poor, deluded girl. She is SO lucky and she doesn't even know it.

Yeah, yeah, I know it probably isn't really cum in those videos, but a guy can dream, can't he?
 
I unloaded a huge cumshot right on the dildo. Thick, creamy and huge. I wasted no time and grabbed the dildo and stuck it deep in my mouth and sucked it clean. As i did that another huge squirt came out on my stomach. I took the dildo and got all that cum on it and licked that clean as well. I've never done that. Never consumed a full load. It was delicious. I did it so quick it was very warm and almost creamy and frothy like a milkshake. Was fantastic. Good fun.

Great experience!
 
I posted this on some other thread, but I was at a New Year's eve swing party; lots of sucking and fucking, all the rest; got way too drunk, had a lot of fun; at the end of the evening I had to cum after a night's work up. No better way than into a condom, it's easy for clean up. I was so drunk, after I came I left the condom on, and left the party; too drunk to drive I pulled over hoping to sober up. Remembered about the condom, so I got out of the car, took it off and put in on the ground. There was quite a lot of cum still on my cock, so I scooped it all up and ate it. It tasted amazing. seriously; I think because it was a little chilled, and also it was about half hour later, so the "blues" had passed. It tasted so good, I found the condom where I left it, upended it and drained the entire load in my mouth and swallowed it. I was turned on by how slutty it felt, but it also seriously tasted great. Wished there was more. But, I've found in the past, when I've cum on or in a partner, just waiting for 20 minutes or so is all I need to lick it up, and enjoy it!
 
I got into eating my cum as a teen. I discovered the position on my back, legs over head and jerk into my mouth. I did it for years and loved every minute of it. Now I'm not so flexible and don't try any more for fear of back injury.
Now I shoot into my hand and start licking while I'm still stroking. It's still a turn on.
 
Late starter

I was in my early 60's before I took my first load of cum in my mouth. I was corresponding with a lady friend who was encouraging me to experiment more and expand my sexual horizons. We wrote back and forth about many topics that included her and my wife in lesbian encounters (purely fantasy). One day she told me that she wanted me to suck her husband off for her (again purely fantasy).

This was after I told her that I had always wanted to eat cum, but like most of the guys here, I suffered from post orgasm loss of interest. She demanded from me that I jerk off and eat my cum so I could properly write about being a cum eater. I followed her instructions, I jerked off while watching some cocksucking vids, then slapped my cum filled palm right into my open mouth before I had time to think about it.

The secret for me was almost no time had passed between cumming and slapping the cum into my mouth.

After several years of practice now, I do it fairly consistently. I have also been taking it right from the tap now too. My friend's encouragement made all the difference for me.
 
Great thread! :)

I have had that some problem of losing the urge once I cum. Things I have done to "overcum" that is to quickly put my cum filled hand to my mouth before I can think about it. It has gotten easier of late and I do love the taste. One thing I have done to help me along....I would cum into a big spoon and then put it in my mouth. A lot easier to get a good swallow. :)

And now....I am so horny from reading that I think I need a quick swallow! ;)
 
This may have been mentioned previously but here is the trick I use when I want to swallow a big load of my own cum. I will store up an average of 3-4 loads in a small Tupperware cup (one time I had more than 10 loads saved) and store it in the fridge until I'm ready. And then when I'm ready I simply get it out of the fridge and swallow it while I mastubate. Sometimes I will sip on it slowly, taking my time and favoring it. And sometimes I will swallow it all at once. Regardless, drinking my own cum is always a huge turn on and causes another huge climax....which I turn around and save for the next time.
 
I too experienced the lack of desire to eat my cum after I had gotten off. When I was young and limber, I would lie on the bed and put my legs over my head, I could not quite reach my cock to suck it but it was only a few inches from my mouth so I could open wide and just shoot it in. That way I was swallowing it before I fully finished my orgasm.
 
Hi! Great Topic! I love to swallow my own cum!

I usually pretend that it is someone else's glorious pearly liquid.

When I first started doing this, I also needed to get past that waning of desire
that happens after orgasm.

So, I found that I could stroke myself, and get myself excited, and bring myself to
the brink, then stop stroking. After doing this a couple of times, and getting myself
REALLY excited, I could actually ejaculate without having an orgasm!

YAY!!

I catch the creamy reward in my hand, then lick and gulp, while continuing to stroke my
throbbing cock, bringing myself to orgasm while the warm cum is in my mouth.
The erotic excitement of tasting the cum and swallowing the cum actually adds
to the intensity of my orgasm!

Just thinking about it and talking about it is making me SO horny and excited.

Ummmm....I gotta go now!!

Same exact thing for me. I get a nice thick load before I have a full orgasm....yum!!!!
 
I love to eat cum..either mine or someone else's. Like what several people in this thread have said, I will shoot into my hand then immediately throw my hand in my face and lick it all up. Its so fast, Im usually having those full body spasms at the end. If I dont do it as soon as the last shot erupts, I will lose the urge and wipe it off.

I have been fortunate enough to have a wife who accepts my cum eating ways, she's snowballed me several times after blowjobs, and she's let me suck it out of her cum filled pussy a few times. She says she's neither into it or not into it, but she is okay with me doing it. I typically have to ask her to snowball me, or just dive between her legs after I cum, and get to eating.

Sometimes, if Im feeling particularly dirty, I will jerk off at work and cum in one of those little Dixie cups. I will put the cup on my desk where anyone can see it, then later on when the urge comes back I will pour it into my mouth and walk around my office swirling my tongue through it, enjoying the depraved feeling of knowing Im walking around coworkers with my cum swishing around in my mouth.

Ive taken cum directly from the source, too. I look at letting him cum in my mouth as my reward for a job well done. I didnt swallow or even let the guy cum in my mouth the first couple of times. One guy didnt pull out or say anything before he flooded my mouth, but I very quicly discovered that I loved the taste and texture of cum, and the feeling of it filling my mouth.
 
Back
Top