My wife did it again!!

If I found out my partner was cheating behind my back, it would be over for me. There would have to be some serious grovelling or good reasons as to why she did what she did. Maybe There are.

. Like the lady said, she put her own wants ahead of your relationship.

You promoting the cheating would only cause further damage to the relationship & you would most likely end up splitting up.

You would be better confronting her over this & trying to fix your relationship. Maybe get into the bdsm scene, add some spice. Give yourtwife a jolly good spanking with a paddle for being such a naughty girl ;)

why the BDSM scene? this is the spice.

My wife

Last night I went out some buddies of mine. I must admit that earlier yesterday I came to the conclusion I wouldn't be to keen in the idea of my wife using that as an opportunity
to hook up with Roger again so soon. But while I was out the idea was kind if turning me on. Imagining right at that moment he had my wife in our bed giving her an awesome pussy pounding. But alas. When I got home she was alone in bed fast asleep. Kinda disappointed.

My guess is that as she drifted off to sleep she was thinking of ... you, and generosity of your love for her. :)

*Update*

I've got a bit of quiet time here now so I figured I'd share whatever I could now. Unfortunately nothing really that sexy but still...

Earlier on the week as I was sorting dirty laundry I came across my wife's red with black polka dot panties. The pair she wore on her date with Roger. The panties he slid off her right before he fucked her. I had to stop and stare at them for a moment. My cock twitched and started getting that nice feeling. Part of me wants to give them to Roger. I guess as a trophy of his conquest. But a bigger part wants to see my wife in them again.

I also asked her when she's planning on seeing him again, if at all. She said she wasn't sure. Maybe next weekend (as in not this one but the following). I think she just may be playing it casual for my sake. Which I'm good with for now. Her comfort is the key here.

It's not as if she has unmet needs mate. She loves you and you've been giving it her good for years. This new thing of availability of extra frolick with your blessing is, perhaps in her view an occasional special alongside the regular and delicious stuff she has with her husband. So, give her your all as you always have when there's no 'Roger' anywhere in view for her - or for you. That's my reading of it, for what it's worth mate. :)

Frankly, you don't owe her shit.

You don't owe it to her to tell her until you're ready. She didn't know you're OK with it.

In your own time, man. Maybe you have by now, I didn't read the whole thread yet.

Frankly, you don't owe her shit.

You don't owe it to her to tell her until you're ready. She didn't know you're OK with it.

In your own time, man. Maybe you have by now, I didn't read the whole thread yet.

Last sentence. That is very obvious!

Thank you for sharing your adventure of having your wife become a Hotwife! Congrats on that finally happening for you. Following your previous posts, you've been wanting this to happen for a while and it finally has. I can only imagine how excited you were at home knowing that your wife was out with another man doing things that you only hoped would happen. Hopefully when your wife got home the next day she was comfortable with telling you in full details everything that she experienced with this other guy. I'm more of a detailed oriented type of guy and would have wanted to hear all of the details of what she encountered the night before. You did say that afterwards that you had some amazing sex with your wife letting you know that you're the one that she loves and still wants to come home to. Hopefully there will be more stories like this in the future, of your wife being a Hotwife with Roger or even other guys. Good luck to your adventures and I hope that the two of you are happy, having fun and being safe.

Screwher, thanks for your posts which I loved and found fascinating. They remind me so much of when my wife started many years ago. The unbelievably hot, erotic passion between us when she came home and told me what a "naughty wife" she had been. And the next few days when there was long pauses in the conversations between us. She gazing into space and I knew she was thinking about her lover and me just feeling so turned on knowing my wife sitting across from me recently had another cock in her and was planning to do it again asap.
Fab times. Enjoy your new life as a cuck.

*Update*

I've got a bit of quiet time here now so I figured I'd share whatever I could now. Unfortunately nothing really that sexy but still...

Earlier on the week as I was sorting dirty laundry I came across my wife's red with black polka dot panties. The pair she wore on her date with Roger. The panties he slid off her right before he fucked her. I had to stop and stare at them for a moment. My cock twitched and started getting that nice feeling. Part of me wants to give them to Roger. I guess as a trophy of his conquest. But a bigger part wants to see my wife in them again.

I also asked her when she's planning on seeing him again, if at all. She said she wasn't sure. Maybe next weekend (as in not this one but the following). I think she just may be playing it casual for my sake. Which I'm good with for now. Her comfort is the key here.
Hope you keep the info Cumming.

*Update*

First off thanks to everyone here for taking an interest and the time to share their thoughts and comments. This is an exciting time and I'm thrilled to be able to share it here!

Now... I just heard from my wife. She saw Roger earlier this morning and he asked her what she was doing this weekend. She said she'd get back to him and called me. I said it was up to her as to what she wanted to do. But I admit on the inside I was "Yes! Yes! Get together with him this weekend!" So I'm going to hear back from her later today if she's going to see him tonight after work or tomorrow night. Either way my hearts racing and my cocks getting hard already.

*Update*

First off thanks to everyone here for taking an interest and the time to share their thoughts and comments. This is an exciting time and I'm thrilled to be able to share it here!

Now... I just heard from my wife. She saw Roger earlier this morning and he asked her what she was doing this weekend. She said she'd get back to him and called me. I said it was up to her as to what she wanted to do. But I admit on the inside I was "Yes! Yes! Get together with him this weekend!" So I'm going to hear back from her later today if she's going to see him tonight after work or tomorrow night. Either way my hearts racing and my cocks getting hard already.

Can't wait to hear

Hope you get sloppy seconds

*Update*

Good luck to you and hope to hear later in an updated post that your weekend went well and your wife went and visited Roger at least one night or both nights! Have fun taking care of her when she gets back home.

I hope Roger fucks her silly leaving her pussy and panties cum soaked for you.

Terrific news, Screwher. Sounds as if you are in for a hot weekend. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

*Update*

My wife and Roger agreed that they are getting together tonight. When Mrs. Screwher hot home from work yesterday I was happy to see her (as always) but (somewhat) disappointed. Part of me was hoping she was going to be spending the evening (or overnight again) with him. When I asked her what her plans were she said they were going to get together and " have coffee" tomorrow (now as in tonight). That was exciting to hear as it's 2016. Going for "coffee" means yeah they're going to have coffee I'm sure. But that also means they're heading back to his place. I'm sure he's going to fuck her! I'm definitely anticipating another exciting evening.

I like how the dude wants to be seen with her by other people. Last time with his pals, this time out in some cafe. He's showing her off, just as you are on here mate. One hot chick, so no surprises there. He's saying, "See this delicious babe? See that ring some other dude put on her finger? Guess who's gonna roger her next though!"

I like how the dude wants to be seen with her by other people. Last time with his pals, this time out in some cafe. He's showing her off, just as you are on here mate. One hot chick, so no surprises there. He's saying, "See this delicious babe? See that ring some other dude put on her finger? Guess who's gonna roger her next though!"

I think you're right. Honestly I don't blame him for showing her off. For my wife I think she's just trying to keep it casual, for what she's thinking is my benefit and her own comfort. Personally I can't wait until that point where we're doing stuff together like buying condoms for her, shopping for new bra and panties, stuff like that. Especially that point where they're having sex at our place, in our bed.

*Update*

Moments ago my wife stepped out for her evening with Roger. I asked her if she's planning on coming home tonight or if she's going to be overnight as with her first date. She said she was coming home tonight but wasn't sure when. I'll take that at face value but won't be a surprised if at two in the morning I get a phone call from her saying she's going to spending the night again.

Needless to say here that I'm super excited and harder than hell already.

Here's me reading this 4.5 hours after Screwher posted the latest. He's offline.
So who is screwing her right now? Is it Roger, is it her husband?

Here's me reading this 4.5 hours after Screwher posted the latest. He's offline.
So who is screwing her right now? Is it Roger, is it her husband?

I'm hoping for hubby He deserves sloppy seconds.

Up early Simon??

*Update*

I just got my first communication from my wife. She called to say she was coming home soon. She caught up with him and did indeed have coffee. But they did head to his place. I had to ask "You had sex with him again right?" "Yes, I did. That's still OK right?" I'm sure she knew that I was but still wanted me to reassure her.

I admit it, I'm crawling the walls here again. My cock feels like it's going to explode. I'm imagining her right now in his bedroom slowly getting dressed. A reverse if what I normally imagine.

Back