Braless Women in Public 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p0h636mBAq1wux0uio1_500.jpg

I once had a girlfriend that rarely wore a bra. Watching guys try to maneuver to get a peek was funny as hell.

I once had a girlfriend who would wear a gauze 'peasant girl' blouse that was see-through and always without a bra. I just got over the fact that everyone could clearly see her tits by reminding myself that only I got to play with them.

I once had a girlfriend who would wear a gauze 'peasant girl' blouse that was see-through and always without a bra. I just got over the fact that everyone could clearly see her tits by reminding myself that only I got to play with them.

I love it when guys are checking out my lady..

I had a GF in college who didn't own a bra. Or I sure don't remember her ever wearing one. She had a pretty perfect pert pair and was not at all ashamed to allow a peak occasionally. Especially in warmer weather. She was probably a 34 B. Nice nips and she was probably the horniest GF That I ever had. I lost her to a bartender where she worked as a hostess.

I had a GF in college who didn't own a bra. Or I sure don't remember her ever wearing one. She had a pretty perfect pert pair and was not at all ashamed to allow a peak occasionally. Especially in warmer weather. She was probably a 34 B. Nice nips and she was probably the horniest GF That I ever had. I lost her to a bartender where she worked as a hostess.

You could be talking about my first wife, every last word. She loved wearing T shirts with the sleeves cut way out so you saw plenty of side boob. I thought having a wife that loved to fuck was great until I realized she loved to fuck everybody.

I love these posts. I enjoy going out braless regularly. My nipples are especially pert and I enjoy they way they tend to grab attention. :p

I love these posts. I enjoy going out braless regularly. My nipples are especially pert and I enjoy they way they tend to grab attention. :p

And it's good that you obtain pleasure from it, and so do all the lucky people who get to see those pert nipples.

(And if you have photo evidence you'd like to share, I know we'd enjoy it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back