Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

I love the post Nina and that picture is fucking awesome!

*Squeals*

So excited!!!

And no word yet Aus which leaves me in a bit of a predicament as to whether I should post or wait and maybe she can post later, what do you reckon?

She can always be added in later. New person shows up and all

Alright, I owe in a few one on one's so I might hit one of them and then Massacre since I have kept people waiting for awhile.

I'm just worth it ;)

Seconded. And you're quite the addition yourself Ms Luna :kiss:

grabs FM and whispers into her ear

the Enforcer in my title is earned, sweet one...just ask your Sir and minx...they will tell you. You can't avoid me forever...I won't let you.

You're all doing great! blows each a kiss and runs out the door, groping each bum on the way out...

grabs FM and whispers into her ear

the Enforcer in my title is earned, sweet one...just ask your Sir and minx...they will tell you. You can't avoid me forever...I won't let you.

Embraces the wolf, squeezing harder than is probably wise.

Life is being life right now, but soon I hope we can get properly acquainted. I'm quite jealous of Minx's closeness to you and anyone who can keep her in line for longer than it takes to swat an ass will have no trouble handling me.

Just reread the thread .. for like the umteenth time...

I am so honored to write with each one of you... y'all are just friggin amazing!! :kiss:

and... i'm so excited... heheehheYAYAYAYAY... love love loveing this story!

Life is being life right now, but soon I hope we can get properly acquainted. I'm quite jealous of Minx's closeness to you and anyone who can keep her in line for longer than it takes to swat an ass will have no trouble handling me.

I think I resent this...
Nope, nope, just miss having Luna keep me in line ;)

And goddamn Nina, I love staring at your signature! This thread has punch! :D

returns the hug and squeeze

I am here, when you need someone to stare at cuz I am just soooo pretty. If you want something else? When you want it, I have it...and until then...I am your friend. Remember that, k?

whispers

You can't run forever...but I am patient...you will stop eventually

Just reread the thread .. for like the umteenth time...

I am so honored to write with each one of you... y'all are just friggin amazing!! :kiss:

and... i'm so excited... heheehheYAYAYAYAY... love love loveing this story!

pouncing la Nina

*kiss*

I think I resent this...

growly voice

Have I told you lately that my dime is waiting...and so are my hands and the spanking bench with your favorite friend??

I think I resent this...

-giggles- I do too!!! the staring that is...

this thread has more than punch...
it has poke, pinch, puncture, shred, gasp, shock, trigger, danger, malice, depravity...
and hopefully the list will include lusting primal carnage... of many kinds. along with wicked mindfucks...
mmmm... and just the thought of fucking with the insane... what will touch and taste be like with patients that already believe they are being touched and devoured by nightmares and daymares.....

growly voice

Have I told you lately that my dime is waiting...and so are my hands and the spanking bench with your favorite friend??

Shivers with wide, doe eyes of wanton delight and hope

Oooohhhh...I have to drop my sister off at work but if that offer is still good in half an hour's time...

YES FUCKING PLEASE LUNA?!?!

Shivers with wide, doe eyes of wanton delight and hope

Oooohhhh...I have to drop my sister off at work but if that offer is still good in half an hour's time...

YES FUCKING PLEASE LUNA?!?!

And if I say no, darlin' minx?? Will you ask me sweetly...or maybe pout??

-giggles- I do too!!! the staring that is...

this thread has more than punch...
it has poke, pinch, puncture, shred, gasp, shock, trigger, danger, malice, depravity...
and hopefully the list will include lusting primal carnage... of many kinds. along with wicked mindfucks...
mmmm... and just the thought of fucking with the insane... what will touch and taste be like with patients that already believe they are being touched and devoured by nightmares and daymares.....

You are going to scare the hell out of Trista. Let's do a dark night in a patients room. *shivers*

dodges
If I killed you, I wouldn't get to torture you, so you shouldn't worry.

About death, that is.

Not just worry about the shard of glass that tinkle down up on you when she slams you against the mirror. Then think about what she'll do with them... death may be sweeter, but not by much.

And if I say no, darlin' minx?? Will you ask me sweetly...or maybe pout??

I vote... beg. She has such a pretty begging voice. It's why I like her and adore her.

You are going to scare the hell out of Trista. Let's do a dark night in a patients room. *shivers*

-giggles-.... what.. its just Lil ol me...

hmmm.. dark night in a patient's room...
Sweet Shannon looks like shes talking a patient out of a night mare...
What to do when you realise... shes making your skin crawl.

Last edited:
-giggles-.... what.. its just Lil ol me...

hmmm.. dark night in a patient's room...
Sweet Shannon looks like shes talking a patient out of a night mare...
What to do when you realise... shes making your skin crawl.

Suddenly.... this.
Furthermore... I am suddenly very obsessed with the thought of having some one in the med room.. all those pills spilling out.. what a mess..

I vote... beg. She has such a pretty begging voice. It's why I like her and adore her.

Only time I like begging, sweet Ausus, is if she wants to come...and I am very adroit at pushing those particular buttons...

I would most definitely pout...

...and most definitely beg for the chance my Luna...

*Quivering lower lip*

good girl...

*grins*

Back