The Digital Ireland ( Irish ) Thread

yeah, that's the plan anyway. been online all day and just relaxing, but getting a bit restless

Well I have the new Wolfenstien sitting in my Steam account. Weather is to warm to spin up my PC.
Ah well, might buy it for my P4...

>Sol

*peeks in*

I'm a quarter Irish. I have the tongue, the temper, and the sense of humor. Can i hang here too? :)

Also? :D
-i-simply-cannot-stand-the-sound-of-an-irishman-growling-in-my-ear-said-no-woman-ever--48a85.png

Well that's got my vote!
fáilte romhat ann cailín

>Sol

Go raibh maith agat ;)

My mom had a framed copy of the Irish Declaration of Independence hanging in our living room my entire life. She still has it up on her wall to this day :)

Go raibh maith agat ;)

My mom had a framed copy of the Irish Declaration of Independence hanging in our living room my entire life. She still has it up on her wall to this day :)

ná habair é

Nice one mom! :D
It's not the compulsory have one on the wall here, but those of us fenians know it off by heart. Even the uncomfortable parts.
Now the big question is : how well do you hold your 'crator

>Sol

Good afternoon sunny Ireland...
How I detest your warm and uncomfortable weather

>Sol

ná habair é

Nice one mom! :D
It's not the compulsory have one on the wall here, but those of us fenians know it off by heart. Even the uncomfortable parts.
Now the big question is : how well do you hold your 'crator

>Sol

You know it's funny, because I grew up staring at those words, and as a little one i could understand maybe 20% of them. I remember puzzling over it as my language skills developed and I figured out a bit more of it with each read. Got a little older, understood more...and more... i was a teenager before i could properly decipher the entirety of it!

i confess i am attempting to google 'crator right now... see? the deciphering never ends. I'm a curious girl. And i wish i could find an answer that makes me look like i know what I'm talking about but sadly i can't ;) care to indulge me?

*offers a bottle of Jameson in apology for my ignorance?*

:p it's the Irish blood. Easily riled, hard to quench

see sis?? i told you so. :D

Easily riled? check.
Hard to quench? cha-check.

There is no such thing as ignorance in the information age; you have just not found the right wiki page.
True ignorance comes from not looking.

And the jemmy is well got, as 'crator is creature. Or poison, as in how you hold your poison / drink.

If you want to learn, bring the jemmy, and I will bend yer ear.

>Sol

Not three much. Contemplating a jog down the offy, fancy a glass of cold wine.
Sit on the back door step, enjoy my favourite part of the day.

You got plans?

>Sol

Now for my favourite part of the evening.
Stargazing.
Don't think here is anything more magical than looking up and realising the magnificent nature of the universe.

>Sol

There is no such thing as ignorance in the information age; you have just not found the right wiki page.
True ignorance comes from not looking.

And the jemmy is well got, as 'crator is creature. Or poison, as in how you hold your poison / drink.

If you want to learn, bring the jemmy, and I will bend yer ear.

>Sol

Well on a day like today, I'd hold out my coffee cup and beg you to quietly slip some of that jemmy in it. We can share the bottle, right? :)

Well on a day like today, I'd hold out my coffee cup and beg you to quietly slip some of that jemmy in it. We can share the bottle, right? :)

Absolutely, although given the warmth of my day here, I would be lookin for a chilled bottle of wine. But I suppose jemmy and some ice...

>Sol

Absolutely, although given the warmth of my day here, I would be lookin for a chilled bottle of wine. But I suppose jemmy and some ice...

>Sol

whoa whoa whoa -- i can do chilled wine! :D

*holds out glass*

funny because its cool, cloudy, and rainy in South Florida today. Have we switched weathers for the day?

whoa whoa whoa -- i can do chilled wine! :D

*holds out glass*

funny because its cool, cloudy, and rainy in South Florida today. Have we switched weathers for the day?

It's Umm 70 degrees with 71% humidity here, definitely would like to swap for your rain!
Chilean white ok? Am a new world vino person.

>Sol

It's Umm 70 degrees with 71% humidity here, definitely would like to swap for your rain!
Chilean white ok? Am a new world vino person.

>Sol

that would be fine! yum. day drinking. this will help me organize my office for sure.

and i assume your talking Farenheit? LOL when i said it was cool here, i meant it was only 80 degrees :D

that would be fine! yum. day drinking. this will help me organize my office for sure.

and i assume your talking Farenheit? LOL when i said it was cool here, i meant it was only 80 degrees :D

It work's here, it's called a liquid lunch :p
And wow, would be camping in the icebox with that heat!

>Sol

Back