GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone

Mood~ Improving steadily.
Wearing~ One day I'll shock you all by wearing something...*weg*
Listening to~ Stranded by Lutricia McNeal

Anniejustagirl said:
ah yes... kidlets home.... i miss that.....

i tend to be a very cheap date.... but that's all i'm willing to say about that at the moment.....

I'd settle for garlic toast... are ya gonna make it cheesy?!

*Makes notes* :D

Good Morning everyone...

*yawns, stretches*

Just got up, not a happy camper...my belly hurts...*pout*

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Good Morning everyone...

*yawns, stretches*

*Sneeks In*

GOOD MORNING!

How come your belly hurts? :rose:

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY
Just wanted to say HI and all is well with me, (if you've missed me). I'm going to try and be on after work this evening. :kiss: :rose: :kiss: to all!

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Good Morning everyone...

*yawns, stretches*

Luna...creepy moment:

I was thinking the words happy camper while looking at the link to this thread, BEFORE I saw this lovely post of yours.

:eek:

Anyway, g'morning, beaut...I just woke up...yes, already called and said I'd be a little late. :) :kiss:

she_is_my_addiction said:
Luna...creepy moment:

I was thinking the words happy camper while looking at the link to this thread, BEFORE I saw this lovely post of yours.

Anyway, g'morning, beaut...I just woke up...yes, already called and said I'd be a little late. :) :kiss:
Morning SIMA ~ :) :rose:

Morning Vibers. :rose:

Dropping off coffee and tea and chocolate chip cookies cause everyone likes em and they make for a happy day.

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Good Morning everyone...

*yawns, stretches*

Morning {{{Luna}}} dont worry, I wont be squeezing you hard. :rose:

LzBnLvr said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY
Just wanted to say HI and all is well with me, (if you've missed me). I'm going to try and be on after work this evening. :kiss: :rose: :kiss: to all!

Good morning LZ, hope your day is painfree, and of course we missed you.
Catch you when you return. :rose:

she_is_my_addiction said:
Luna...creepy moment:

Morning SIMA, that is creepy.

Late again? :rolleyes:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Morning mark. . . gotta work on that audio. . . jeeze you're everywhere. . .oh wait, so am I. :rolleyes: :kiss:

Everywhere? noooo, just here and there..... :kiss:

ABSTRUSE said:
Morning Vibers. :rose:

Dropping off coffee and tea and chocolate chip cookies cause everyone likes em and they make for a happy day.

Thank you Abs *munches a cookie down in seconds* delicious home made cookies. :D
*burp* scuse me... :eek:

mark197205 said:
Thank you Abs *munches a cookie down in seconds* delicious home made cookies. :D
*burp* scuse me... :eek:
Cookies soothe the soul.

How are you handsome? :kiss:

Morning Check-in

Mood: Furious at the usual cow-orker
Music: Michael Roberts - Between the Barres, Disc 1, "Plie 2"
Wishing: I could be home writing instead of putting up with neurotic idiots. :mad: Or... that I had enough in my savings account that I could feel comfortable quitting this job.

I'll lurk around today. Mostly to take my mind off things. Please, please, please take my mind off things? :rolleyes:

dizzylia said:
Mood: Furious at the usual cow-orker
Music: Michael Roberts - Between the Barres, Disc 1, "Plie 2"
Wishing: I could be home writing instead of putting up with neurotic idiots. :mad: Or... that I had enough in my savings account that I could feel comfortable quitting this job.

I'll lurk around today. Mostly to take my mind off things. Please, please, please take my mind off things? :rolleyes:
Pull my finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back