Would you Rather v.2.0

Over the last two years I dropped 50 pounds, I'd rather gain it back than lose half my IQ.

Diet on your own, or join some program like Jenny Craig or Nutrisystems, or whatever.

On my own.

Fad diet, or eating better.

Ride outside.

Abstain from sex for a year or no phone/internet for a year?

Damn! That's a terrible choice. Cut off my internet and phone. I don't think I have the discipline to abstain.

Would you rather someone broke up with you impersonally with an email; or in a face to face emotional scene at a restaurant?

Damn! That's a terrible choice. Cut off my internet and phone. I don't think I have the discipline to abstain.

Would you rather someone broke up with you impersonally with an email; or in a face to face emotional scene at a restaurant?

Impersonal would be better.

Only vanilla sex as often as you wanted for a year, or wild sex only once per week for a year?

Impersonal would be better.

Only vanilla sex as often as you wanted for a year, or wild sex only once per week for a year?

LMAO...either would be an improvement!

I'll take wild sex once a week for a year.

For the rest of your life: man on top or woman on top?

I am a dog person. Have always had one or two in my life.

WYR get a back massage or sit in a hot tub?

Flight....i dont want to know what people think, lol.

DD sized boobs or B sized boobs?

Tough question for a boob lover. I've never had any DDs, so I would like to see what I have been missing.

Lots of visible cleavage or no bra.

Tough question for a boob lover. I've never had any DDs, so I would like to see what I have been missing.

Lots of visible cleavage or no bra.

Easy- no bra.

Uncommitted and have very good multiple dating options or have one dedicated SO?

Back