The growing problem for women.

In my experience, most people who think poverty is a choice and that the poor simply lack gumption or the proper ethos weren’t born into poverty themselves and have no real capacity for empathy.

That's why psychos do so well in bidnizz......feelings aren't something they have to overcome or contend with.

That's why psychos do so well in bidnizz......feelings aren't something they have to overcome or contend with.

Nah, executive psychopaths actually tend to bring down shareholder value. There was a study about that recently, I remember. It’s just that the control structure of a big corporation appeals to certain flavors of psychopathy. Corporate American HR departments deliberately watch out for them.

Difference being a business exec can't come take all your shit and put you and your family in gulag comrade.

Of course they do, you doofus. And they get to do it under Rule of Law. Although taking all your shit is a hell of a lot more common than banishment.

Nah, executive psychopaths actually tend to bring down shareholder value. There was a study about that recently, I remember. It’s just that the control structure of a big corporation appeals to certain flavors of psychopathy. Corporate American HR departments deliberately watch out for them.

To even make it to the executive level?

You're doing better than most folks ever will.

And even the ones that aren't psychos? Definitely have some traits, because feelings are STILL a terrible way to manage really anything outside of a therapy session.

Surgeons and sales full of psychos too apparently....Mmmmm spec- ops/merc.......yea.

Well good to have those ones around. :D

Of course they do, you doofus. And they get to do it under Rule of Law. Although taking all your shit is a hell of a lot more common than banishment.

How?

I have never seen a private company blow someones doors off at 2am, shoot the dog, cat, betta fish and traumatize the kids as mom and dad are hauled off like narco terrorist because they didn't shop at Wal Mart or return their rentals on time.

The ONLY entity I know of with that power is the government.

Last edited:
Difference being a business exec can't come take all your shit and put you and your family in gulag comrade.

p06bqf5l.jpg

And I do think that "feminism" is really anti-male. In any case, as I said, right or wrong, there will unfortunately be unintended consequences for women. It's not right, but it is the reality. Do you deny that? Do you sincerely believe the #Me Too will be an unmitigated success for women?

#MeToo is having many positive impacts, particularly with regard to challenging old forms of prejudice and sexual harassment.

Like right here on this thread. It exposed you as someone who believes feminism is a conspiracy against all males, rather than primarily being a positive voice for females and their rights in society. Your various other posts on Lit demonstrate a correlation between your feelings about women asserting their rights and your self-documented relationship problems.

The right-wing has been able to exploit resentment of feminism, because it offers a convenient scapegoat for men who are not particularly secure in their own sexuality and/or intimacy with others. You don't have to live like that. You can change your negative view about feminism and then actually learn from strong women and from men who respect strong women. You don't need to spend your life being a whiner.

Also on this thread, it exposed the OP as a man who paternalistically predicts dire consequences for women who stand up against sexual harassment in the workplace. What a ridiculous and exaggerated rant! He reads and listens to too much right-wing propaganda, and apparently does not spend enough time in the real world interacting face to face with others.

Read the responses of the other right-wing posters on this thread, and think about what they have said in the past about their intimate relationships, or lack thereof. Lit offers a unique window into the correlation between intimacy and how we relate to others socially and politically.

The right-wing has been able to exploit resentment of feminism, because it offers a convenient scapegoat for men who are not particularly secure in their own sexuality and/or intimacy with others. .

I'm sure being a bunch of sexist bigots looking for gender equity because equality wasn't good enough has NOTHING to do with it. :rolleyes:

Read the responses of the other right-wing posters on this thread, and think about what they have said in the past about their intimate relationships, or lack thereof. Lit offers a unique window into the correlation between intimacy and how we relate to others socially and politically.

Oh yea....youbetcha. :)

ipqy91gj57ez.jpg

Last edited:
#MeToo is having many positive impacts, particularly with regard to challenging old forms of prejudice and sexual harassment. Like right here on this thread. It exposed you as someone who believes feminism is a conspiracy against all males, rather than primarily being a positive voice for females and their rights in society.

Your various other posts on Lit demonstrate a correlation between your feelings about women asserting their rights and your self-documented relationship problems.
While the OP Was without doubt misogynistic, I saw nothing of that sort in Ramone's posts.

You and that Aglao thing on the other hand, acted like two stalkers by digging up some ancient posts and attacking him about his personal life.

And I agree, if you're born into poverty you're parents are probably shit with money, self discipline and time management and they will likely pass all those things onto their kids.

Environment affecting someones choices/attitude isn't the same as preventing or a roadblock to economic success though. Telling women they couldn't own property was an example of a lack of opportunity.

But shit isn't like that anymore.....any broke bitch with an IQ above room temp and enough motivation to hustle will make some money here.

If you're in the USA and not making money? It's because nobody showed you how, you never cared to look on your own or you're just too lazy to go grind some money out of it.

I having too good a day to get into yet another version of this debate ... you should give me your kim chi recipe instead.

Beyond being a receptacle of his lust no man wants you anymore.

Let's start with you're a growing liability and risk to anyone that would hire you. The entire #metoo movement has tarnished your brand. If you aren't top 1% you aren't going to be hired by any major firm. Your contribution is diminished by the risk.

If you're burdened with children, no one wants you beyond the "White Knighte."

Let's sAy you're a career woman. You ride the cock casosel until in your mid-30's (+/-).

Why should I, as a man have anything to do with you?" You've focused on your career,. Fine. Now you're long in the tooth and statistically prone to pop out a Down's kid if we breed. And the clock is ticking.

Men will marry up and down the socioeconomic ladder depending on whether they're user's or not. Women will only marry up (statistically). And that makes perfect sense if you bother to think about it.

So getting back to the 'career' woman. The divorced man has no use for you. He has a family that he's already paying for. The single man in your age group can, and often will choose that fertile 20 something. And the dude that has no intention of family is going to choose someone who is infertile but suitable companion.

Welcome to the new world.

Ish went full MGTOW. No surprise there.

I having too good a day to get into yet another version of this debate ... you should give me your kim chi recipe instead.

The one where you claim poverty is an inescapable sentence that one is born into and I point to the countless examples where it's not and you dismiss them?

Yea.....we can skip that.

This lady does it basically the same way, though I like mine with more garlic and she has a bunch of other good vids on how to do most traditional Korean dishes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTucCw1w6Ak&t=868s

If you're not too used to it I'd suggest gloving up with the pepper paste and be careful not to touch your face while you're doing it....if you do...you're gonna have a bad time.

Last edited:
I'm sure being a bunch of sexist bigots looking for gender equity because equality wasn't good enough has NOTHING to do with it. :rolleyes:

Oh yea....youbetcha. :)

Speaking of right-wing propaganda, BotBoy shows up with a classic example in his ridiculously manipulative collage of images.

The one where you claim poverty is an inescapable sentence that one is born into and I point to the countless examples where it's not and you dismiss them?

Yea.....we can skip that.

This lady does it basically the same way, though I like mine with more garlic and she has a bunch of other good vids on how to do most traditional Korean dishes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTucCw1w6Ak&t=868s

Actually, I usually keep 'white male patriarchy' and 'the widening poverty gap' in separate arena. I know some people like to mix them, but I find it easier to keep them compartmentalised.

I'm gonna give this a go! I think you can buy kim chi in jars here, but it always seems a bit chemically. (Sorry OP ... this is total thread hijacking.) And thanks for the warning - very sweet.

Actually, I usually keep 'white male patriarchy' and 'the widening poverty gap' in separate arena. I know some people like to mix them, but I find it easier to keep them compartmentalised.

Careful you could lose your feminist card or even be labeled a Trumper for saying shit like that around here where everyone knows ....and I mean KNOWS......poverty is because white males and their evil whiteness oppress everyone else.

I'm gonna give this a go! I think you can buy kim chi in jars here, but it always seems a bit chemically. (Sorry OP ... this is total thread hijacking.) And thanks for the warning - very sweet.

Yea...unless you go to a legit Asian market that has the good shit most store bought kimchi isn't the best.

Good luck!

While the OP Was without doubt misogynistic, I saw nothing of that sort in Ramone's posts.

You and that Aglao thing on the other hand, acted like two stalkers by digging up some ancient posts and attacking him about his personal life.

Labelling the broad category "feminism" as anti-male is misogynistic. It's like racists labelling all civil rights activists of the 60s as anti-white. Some on Lit still do that to this day.

The fact that the folks who make these sweeping statements also show indications of major intimacy issues should not be ignored, because it affects the "personal life" of many others.

The guys who bitch about feminism being "anti man" are the same guys who for some reason forgot the word "pussywhipped" existed and tried to shove "male feminist" into that hole with...

About as much success as they've ever had shoving anything into any hole.

Back