Cfnm...your thoughts?

Couldn't have said it better myself. 😊

As a woman, CFNM is close to tops on my list of kinks. The dynamic, the eroticism .. thrills me to the core. However, siding with an opinion below, the outfit/costume makes it or breaks it for me. Im also very partial to and fond of only certain types of scenarios. To close, I'll just say .. Very, very lovely is the man who gets butt fuck naked for me .. and lets me have my way with him. :heart:

I love the way you think!

Couldn't have said it better myself. 😊

As a woman, CFNM is close to tops on my list of kinks. The dynamic, the eroticism .. thrills me to the core. However, siding with an opinion below, the outfit/costume makes it or breaks it for me. Im also very partial to and fond of only certain types of scenarios. To close, I'll just say .. Very, very lovely is the man who gets butt fuck naked for me .. and lets me have my way with him. :heart:

you would have loved our weekend... two couples, drinnks, dancing and convinced hubby to do a show for the three of us, her hubby watched intensely and by the end of the night he was naked as well. i did her hubby with a strap on and took my husband while i watched. we were able to convince the guys to go a little further, my hubby has been there and done that. her's was a newbie but did 69 for our enjoyment with my hubby. it doesn't happen often enough for us.

I stumbled across some cfnm videos on redtube the other day...who knew that was a thing?

It's a femdom sort of thing often linking in with a slave/mistress sort of theme, turning the man into a sex object while leaving the female in a position of authority, respect and control.

you would have loved our weekend... two couples, drinnks, dancing and convinced hubby to do a show for the three of us, her hubby watched intensely and by the end of the night he was naked as well. i did her hubby with a strap on and took my husband while i watched. we were able to convince the guys to go a little further, my hubby has been there and done that. her's was a newbie but did 69 for our enjoyment with my hubby. it doesn't happen often enough for us.

Totally loving this thought! Lucky you!

Totally loving this thought! Lucky you!

i wish we could do it more but life gets in the way sometimes plus the other things we do. he is into cfnm and enjoys performing. he was a male entertainer to get him through uni and grad school. that's how i met him, naked and hard as a diamond. we may have another opportunity this or next weekend.

i wish we could do it more but life gets in the way sometimes plus the other things we do. he is into cfnm and enjoys performing. he was a male entertainer to get him through uni and grad school. that's how i met him, naked and hard as a diamond. we may have another opportunity this or next weekend.

We are waiting to hear of your latest episodes in CFNM. It has been over a month. Have you had any wonderful experiences?

We are waiting to hear of your latest episodes in CFNM. It has been over a month. Have you had any wonderful experiences?

omg so sorry! he had a command performance a weeks back with a couple of gals we know, a repeat performance! it was more of a strip show rather than some bdsm. he came once stroking for them and two other times with their assistance. the one gal is divorced so she gave him a blow job and the other a handjob with some prostate stimulation... he started off as a waiter in a g string and quickly lost the attire and was down to the bow tie and smile.

there is something so intriguing and very hot watching your husband wearing next to nothing getting another woman or women excited about his body. they weren't pawing at him like they use to years ago but touching and giving his ass a nice slap or two.

no toys at this show but some gals have used vibes and dildo's on him. i know he enjoys that. got to see what this weekend holds for us.

omg so sorry! he had a command performance a weeks back with a couple of gals we know, a repeat performance! it was more of a strip show rather than some bdsm. he came once stroking for them and two other times with their assistance. the one gal is divorced so she gave him a blow job and the other a handjob with some prostate stimulation... he started off as a waiter in a g string and quickly lost the attire and was down to the bow tie and smile.

there is something so intriguing and very hot watching your husband wearing next to nothing getting another woman or women excited about his body. they weren't pawing at him like they use to years ago but touching and giving his ass a nice slap or two.

no toys at this show but some gals have used vibes and dildo's on him. i know he enjoys that. got to see what this weekend holds for us.

I can't wait to hear of the weekend adventures.
You guys rock!

I think CFnm is a wonderful thing. I had to serve a small dinner part of ladies that way once and it was a magnificent evening.

just a quick update from a party we went to this past weekend.... the theme was cfnm with the emphasis on nm for the viewing pleasure of the women. maybe eight to ten couples and the guys all stripped down during the course of the evening. the hostess is more into the domme thing and used her hubby and another nm as a prop for her and our enjoyment. i think some of the guys winced during some of the evening when she was a bit more "aggressive". overall i do enjoy cfnm but not in the bdsm format, just making naked guys do things!

Just being used as a naked sex object for the pleasure of women gets me going. We always had a strip down game of some kind during which the women took our clothing; it made the whole process more fun than just taking off your clothing. While there was always some light spanking, or perhaps not so light, heavy sm was voluntary. Any form of sex, whether is was beating off in front of the whole group, having sex with whichever woman decided she wanted to have sex with you, or being the model of some sex toy the women wanted to see in action, was not optional. You had to do it.

We seem to be going to these sorts of parties more frequently My wife was ambivalent at first but I was like Jim from the start. Soon she saw it had advantages for her too as Jim has so eloquently described.

Although she tries to deny it, I know she sought out guys who were well-endowed. She loves being stretched by the biggest and thickest. Being just five foot tall, blonde and having petite figure (34C), she had no trouble finding those guys to volunteer!

Strange how she settled down with a guy who has an average 6-inch erect penis but can't get enough of the bigger boys!

I think CFnm is a wonderful thing. I had to serve a small dinner part of ladies that way once and it was a magnificent evening.

I have tried to get my wife to set up something like this for a long time. She knows that CFNM is a huge fetish of mine.
She has said she has friends that might be interested, even an aunt that would certainly go for it.
She just can't seem to step over that line.

My wife and have done similar things in the passed. She is a very avid domme behind closed doors with a CFNM type environment. I have been pretty much her submissive since we met years ago and have filled the nude role for her and a friend many times. There has never been another man involved but there has been “threats” made that I need to loose my bi virginity sooner than later. These are made during some rather intense Femdom sessions were I am usually in some way subject to edging or prostate play ending in a ruined orgasm and on occasion a self facial she will assist with

My wife and have done similar things in the passed. She is a very avid domme behind closed doors with a CFNM type environment. I have been pretty much her submissive since we met years ago and have filled the nude role for her and a friend many times. There has never been another man involved but there has been “threats” made that I need to loose my bi virginity sooner than later. These are made during some rather intense Femdom sessions were I am usually in some way subject to edging or prostate play ending in a ruined orgasm and on occasion a self facial she will assist with

I was in a situation, twice, where I was one of two naked men in a room of mostly women. I have never been subjected to any hint of me interacting sexually with another man. That's most likely because I make it very clear that I have no interest in the bi stuff.

CFNM provides some interesting fantasies. Though I'm not think as myself as the nude male, I love the thought of my wife going to an event and performing oral or even intercourse with the male. Unfortunately my wife is far too vanilla to even think this could be a remote possibility.

CFNM provides some interesting fantasies. Though I'm not think as myself as the nude male, I love the thought of my wife going to an event and performing oral or even intercourse with the male. Unfortunately my wife is far too vanilla to even think this could be a remote possibility.

Maybe your wife would consider attending one of these events if you offered to be one of the nude males.

I love CFNM or at least one version of it.

From I've seen, there are two sort of opposing ways to approach it, both based on power. In the first way, power is basically equal with the male and female both enjoying his nudity.

In the other way -- the one I like -- the female finds it thrilling while (and maybe because of the fact that) the male is embarrassed and humiliated. Examples of the second would be the common fantasies of boys being made to swim naked in school while girls are clothed and boys being forced to serve as props for girls in an anatomy class while the girls don't do the same for the boys. The thrill comes from the total inequity and lack of power experienced by the boys. I guess it's a version of BDSM with fewer physical supports, like whips and chains.

If anyone has written any CFNM stories based on the second (humiliating) kind, please send them my way. I'd be happy to read them and provide feedback and discussion.

The above sounds hot!

It is. Nothing like a lady who looks down at your naked body, and then up at your eyes with a twinkle of acknowledgement. Plus the 'threat' of exposure with an uncontrollable erection....yeah, definitely a very fun time. :D

It is. Nothing like a lady who looks down at your naked body, and then up at your eyes with a twinkle of acknowledgement. Plus the 'threat' of exposure with an uncontrollable erection....yeah, definitely a very fun time. :D

Oh yeah, that twinkle and me wondering what is to come from that deliciously wicked mind of hers.

From I've seen, there are two sort of opposing ways to approach it, both based on power. In the first way, power is basically equal with the male and female both enjoying his nudity.

In the other way -- the one I like -- the female finds it thrilling while (and maybe because of the fact that) the male is embarrassed and humiliated. Examples of the second would be the common fantasies of boys being made to swim naked in school while girls are clothed and boys being forced to serve as props for girls in an anatomy class while the girls don't do the same for the boys. The thrill comes from the total inequity and lack of power experienced by the boys. I guess it's a version of BDSM with fewer physical supports, like whips and chains.

I can say I prefer this type of CFNM with the humiliation bent.

Always a fantasy or kink of mine to be made cum and humiliated by women fully clothed in say an office environment !

I love CFNM or at least one version of it.

If anyone has written any CFNM stories based on the second (humiliating) kind, please send them my way. I'd be happy to read them and provide feedback and discussion.

The power may be equal to some extent if the male enjoys his nudity. I am in that category. Even though I enjoy it, I love the fact that she enjoys it and can do so while staying dressed and in control of the situation. I am embarrassed at times and that is part of the fun. If she has me do things that I might not otherwise do, like show my nakedness to her friends, I enjoy that embarrassment. I enjoy doing what she wants, when she wants and where she wants. I don't find it humiliating to be her toy and for her to enjoy me in most any way she wants. She ultimately has the power in this exchange and I enjoy the dynamic. We have talked, at length, about this and she is willing to listen and offer her thoughts. Our experience with CFNM is limited. I had a couple of memorable experiences with an ex, my wife knows every detail. I keep bringing it up in hopes she will finally let it or make it happen.

Last edited:
Back