Strap-on experiences

I'm bi and pregnant with twins. Getting harder to be fucked so like to use strap on with my gf and by if we're lucky have 2 and play with them on the same day. One of them milking me whilst I fuck the other.

Do you use a feeldoe? More traditional strap on with a harness?

I've been curious about having a woman use one on me.

Denver pegging junkie here.

It's official.....my favorite thread on here.
Just popping in from page 2, to make my horny self known to the group.

Bravo peeps! LOVE this thread.

The first time it hurt like hell.... the hundredth time it still hurts like hell but thentoys have gotten way bigger... if I am not wincing in pain she is not enjoying it.

For those times when you want to surrender to a woman who wants to take you in way you’ve never known! The two times it happened to me were great. Once I came a huge load and it felt okay. Another time I had some sort of internal orgasm! No cum but it was fantastic! My whole body was tingling!

That is called a retrograde ejaculation. The semen will find its way in your bladder.

Did it feel any different?

My wife has done this to me many times at my request. It has always been incredibly intimate and, given I’m usually the dominant one, turning over control was incredibly liberating. It turned out not to be her thing because most of her enjoyment comes from watching me writhe about in ecstasy and that kind of pleasure was the exception rather than the rule. If I can train my body to more reliably experience the pleasure I know I can experience, I might be able to reintroduce it as an activity we can share.

My gf has pegged me a few times. I absolutely love it. Letting her take control. She has made me cum every time just from fucking me. Wish i could get her to do it more that 1x a month.

That is called a retrograde ejaculation. The semen will find its way in your bladder.

Did it feel any different?
OMG Yes! I have never heard it described that way. But afterwards I did cum quite a lot too.
Anyway, it started with a tickling in the pit of my stomach as soon as she entered. Then it grew as she began stroking in and out and I begin to want more. I started pushing back wanting more and more and she obliged and the feeling just kept growing until it kind of exploded a huge rush of sensations inside me up and down my body.

OMG Yes! I have never heard it described that way. But afterwards I did cum quite a lot too.
Anyway, it started with a tickling in the pit of my stomach as soon as she entered. Then it grew as she began stroking in and out and I begin to want more. I started pushing back wanting more and more and she obliged and the feeling just kept growing until it kind of exploded a huge rush of sensations inside me up and down my body.

Oh my....:heart::cattail:

Strapons

I prefer cock but I have given and received strapon play with women. I have also worn a strapon with my husband and a couple of other men.
We have a few harnesses and the best is one that holds the cock in the correct anatomical position and is tight enough that it stays where it is supposed to be. My husband tells me that I do a very good job with a strapon and work it just like it was a part of me.
I have never tried a Feeldoe.

I prefer cock but I have given and received strapon play with women. I have also worn a strapon with my husband and a couple of other men.
We have a few harnesses and the best is one that holds the cock in the correct anatomical position and is tight enough that it stays where it is supposed to be. My husband tells me that I do a very good job with a strapon and work it just like it was a part of me.
I have never tried a Feeldoe.

Unless you are mighty strong the Feeldoe needs help, but I would love to know if it (or its like) help you more. All that work! You deserve multiple payoffs

Unless you are mighty strong the Feeldoe needs help, but I would love to know if it (or its like) help you more. All that work! You deserve multiple payoffs

The feeldoe is fantastic visually but yeah, I think most people still need to hold it in position at least part of the time.

Pegged and loved it

I've had two relationships where pegging was a part of it, but the first one was the best. We had a realistic looking one, and she'd make me suck on it, tease me about it being real. Loved to get teased and then fucked with it. Doggy style might be favorite position, but I loved climbing on top and riding it, feeling every inch enter me, controlling it, until she started burning and I would cum so hard, her teasing words making it even better. I wish I could get that again.

I've used one on an ex (male) and now I'm the reciever in my current relationship (lesbian couple). I was neutral on its use in my first relationship, but that could have also been due to it being a mediocre relationship in the first place. No offense to the guy :D

It being used on me is great for my present dynamic. I love being filled with it and being able to move as one together - for us, it's special. And it helps that they are awesome at using it cough

I’ve fucked my husband with a strap on. Love it. I really want to wear it and experience cock worship. Haven’t yet found any takers.

I’ve fucked my husband with a strap on. Love it. I really want to wear it and experience cock worship. Haven’t yet found any takers.

No takers? that surprises me. I see many threads on Lit where gentlemen are desperate to embrace the strap-on. I'm sure you'll get a few IMs after that comment ;)

Broke our feeldoe a few years ago.

Looking at getting a Rodeoh strap on for the wife.
She fucked me with a dildo this morning while jacking me off.
Love this woman.

Back