Its begining to look a lot like Christmas.

spent ages putting a tree up today. deep fucking joy. taking the fucking thing down in a few weeks.:mad:

the tree's just about the best part for me :D

a real tree this year, laced with silver and red beads, some lights, a few red bows, and gold-glitter dusted round spiky seedheads from something growing outdoors hanging from some of the branches. It's not the same, chunkier kind of tree more commonly used but cedar, apparently - it's just beautiful, open, airy... makes me smile EVERY time i look at it!

and keeping it watered means not too much in the way of dropping foliage.

the tree's just about the best part for me :D

a real tree this year, laced with silver and red beads, some lights, a few red bows, and gold-glitter dusted round spiky seedheads from something growing outdoors hanging from some of the branches. It's not the same, chunkier kind of tree more commonly used but cedar, apparently - it's just beautiful, open, airy... makes me smile EVERY time i look at it!

and keeping it watered means not too much in the way of dropping foliage.

Its just a bloody tree!
put lipstick on a pig and its still a pig. putting beads on a tree.... its still a tree:rolleyes:

Christmas came a week early this year. The special one got a bike.

Hi Hobbit!!

My tree has been standing here, half done, for days.

It's starting to feel a little more Christmas-y. I'll be flying out day after tomorrow for a week back west with family.

I started to feel it while watching the opening sketch of the most recent Saturday Night Live episode, the sketch that Trump wants to have reviewed by the "courts".

That cheered me up.

One of my favorite memes:

hqdefault.jpg

Hobbit, stick your tree up Mourinho's backside. He needs a job! :D

He'd make a better Christmas fairy than Man U manager.

Its just a bloody tree!
put lipstick on a pig and its still a pig. putting beads on a tree.... its still a tree:rolleyes:
you sound like H :kiss:
and quite beautiful naked, but so pretty with its lights. you can't stop me smiling :D

^^the tree, the tree!

Christmas came a week early this year. The special one got a bike.

the special 1 got a bike, fellani and and the twat pogba might get stabilisers, woodward might have a fatal accident, Dorothy might get banned form Oz, the wicked witch of the East (the yellow ribbon wearing Gladiola) might be deported.

the stockport county fans get very anoyed when asked if CITD means County Till I Die.

Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone, with out a dream of my own....

(cant imagine why im now banned from the evening news website)

County Till I die, Mersey Square is RED.

:D

not watched for weeks, might just watch against the welsh twats tomorrow thogh, see how ole does.

Merry Christmas, you old grinch! :kiss:
less of the Grinch if you please. :rose: , put that whereever you want :D

Hi Hobbit!!

My tree has been standing here, half done, for days.
burn it. sod the environment.

Hobbit, stick your tree up Mourinho's backside. He needs a job! :D

He'd make a better Christmas fairy than Man U manager.
Jose is special, just not quite special enough.:(

you sound like H :kiss:
and quite beautiful naked, but so pretty with its lights. you can't stop me smiling :D

^^the tree, the tree!

just burn the bloody thing.

GO PAGAN!

I don't understand why no shipping company operates in this area. Guess who's dumb ass hit the wrong button on Amazon and is gonna have to spend a shitton of time on the phone when he gets home explaining to some call-center employee that he is, in fact, a fucking idiot?

Please just take it to the post office, Amazon. Be nice about it.

Back