Find someone to write a story about me

Jessandcrew

Experienced
I am super new here so if I am in the wrong place please let me know. My husband and I love reading stories on Literotica! We role play from them a lot. I am looking for someone to write a fantasy story about us for him for Christmas. :heart::heart:

I am super new here so if I am in the wrong place please let me know. My husband and I love reading stories on Literotica! We role play from them a lot. I am looking for someone to write a fantasy story about us for him for Christmas. :heart::heart:
There are one or two writers who do this type of commissioned work - but most are too busy writing their own content, not someone else's.

But, you could start a similar thread in Author's Hangout, see how you go. Good luck.

How to write your story:

Visualize it, like a video. Play it in your mind. Blog that -- write down the events, words, thoughts. Use the blog as the armature for the story you sculpt around it. Add a bit here, shave off a bit there, throw in some vivid color, etc. The story is a figure you mold and tweak till you like it. It's not hard. Merely tedious.

as you rewrite it put yourself deeply into the scene or as an observer watching and hearing it. What do you see? Feel? hear?

Yeah, best if you write your own story and it will be more meaningful that way. I have written stories about and for other people and a couple are here and a few are on another web site. But it was my choice to do them rather than being "required" to do it.

Writing your story

I am interested in doing this for the two of you (gratis). If you're still interested in having someone else write your story, let me know!

How to write your story:

Visualize it, like a video. Play it in your mind. Blog that -- write down the events, words, thoughts. Use the blog as the armature for the story you sculpt around it. Add a bit here, shave off a bit there, throw in some vivid color, etc. The story is a figure you mold and tweak till you like it. It's not hard. Merely tedious.

This is really good advice. Most people don't realize that writing is simply a process. And that it's work. Lots and lots of work.

Back