young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was contacted by a young'n who wanted to be my slave. Alas, he couldn't meet the standards that were asked of him? Nor follow through with anything that he promised? You just can't find good help these days? :D

Was contacted by a young'n who wanted to be my slave. Alas, he couldn't meet the standards that were asked of him? Nor follow through with anything that he promised? You just can't find good help these days? :D

Im curious to what standards he couldnt provide because there are other younger men who would be happy to be of use...

Where are all the older daddies lately. 30 here looking for older...no age limit. To chat, trade pics, cam to cam and even live meet if local. PM me daddies.

The few I've been with have been very fun. They loved sucking me hard and being fucked. And there were some I've even spread my legs for. Usually they can last as well

Met a cute 26 year old last night who blew me like a pro - love the youthfull enthusiasm.

I sometimes wonder what I would've been able to do when I was a boy and had internet access as the boys do today! :rolleyes: Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back