Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy?

Come on ladies... I know you have had things in your pussies,:cattail:, lets hear about it.. :devil:

Let me think,, was it a finger or tongue,, umm :heart: I was too busy to know for sure.... But it may have been both.. :)

Maybe you should make suggestions on options for insertions...I just toyed with a brush handle while taking a bath, have all night for playing with myself

Well... :) how about fruits, veggies, baseball bat, candles, tv remote in condom, bundle of pencils, hot dogs, handles from- screw drivers, hammer, wrench, hairbrush, plunger,

I am sure could come up with more.. :devil:

Baseball bat will NEVER fit...tried most of the rest, not the hot dog part...the brush handle felt good, and had to photograph it in there, it looked pretty in the bath water! Plus just did a full shave, I personally liked the view! ;)

I have tried soo many different things, love new feelings

Love to add me to your list. ;)

I have tried soo many different things, love new feelings
I totally agree. :heart: You use the small end of the bat.. ;).... how about ice cubes that played with another toy feels really nice it is messy as it melts ( best to have someone drink liquid ) double the pleasure... or you can make an ice dildo....
Veggies are nice because you go to store and pick out what ever size and shape you want, plus you can wash it and eat later...:devil: LOL

I totally agree. :heart: You use the small end of the bat.. ;).... how about ice cubes that played with another toy feels really nice it is messy as it melts ( best to have someone drink liquid ) double the pleasure... or you can make an ice dildo....
Veggies are nice because you go to store and pick out what ever size and shape you want, plus you can wash it and eat later...:devil: LOL

OMG!!!! I'm so hard now..

Until just a couple of minutes ago hubby's throbbing happy penis. But now I have to answer my fingers too.

a glass eyeball

I got a glass eyeball at a flea/crafts market in NYC last weekend and I put it in me and pushed it out as my friend (who is married but I'm sure she's totally gay) was licking me. I thought it was funny. It felt kind of neat--the weight inside me. I'm going to try to get a few more of them.

Vibrating balls

I found some very exciting vibrating balls that I wore today. It was so exciting walking around in public !!! Every step I took made them rattle. Really helped the day go by. I will definetly be trying this more often

My cold glass dildo. I took it in ever so slowly at first, enjoying the cool smooth glass gliding in and out of my swollen, wet pussy until I got worked up enough to make myself come. Mmmmm...

I have a glass one but have never done the cold thing

My stainless steel Eleven dildo — cold and thick — perfect for a warm morning!

Back