What we know about Islam in Europe

Anti-semitism is becoming more visible but most reported incidents, in the UK at least, are not from usually from Muslims but from so-called English nationalists who would happily paint graffiti on a synagogue, a mosque, a Sikh temple, and a church that has a congregation of West Indian descent.

Unfortunately anti-semitism has never left Europe. It has been around for hundreds of years. Now we have anti-Muslim, and anti-any foreigners as well.

The so-called 'justification' is significant immigration into Europe.

Pranks...

An echo of Popping.

Don't be fooled by rw propaganda and instigations.

Remember, Hitler faked an attack on a radio station by Poland...

Last edited:
I don't get anti-Semitism. Based on my experiences with Jews theyre arrogant and assholes and double-crossers, and I dismiss their bullshit with a knowing smile of how they flatter themselves. Being Southern almost every regional and ethnic group discount me as a Dog Patch buffoon tho plenty of my people graduated Yale, Harvard, MIT, West Point, etc. Jews are as dum as anyone, and neither better nor worse.

There is no problem.They are assimilating, it takes three complete generations.There are no places where they follow Sharia law, they are happy to comply with the law.There is no Islamic violence.They are happily rejecting the hajib. They are not killing people, they are at peace.Anything that any conservative thinks about the nature of Islam is wrong because FOX.The Jews are not fleeing Europe.There is no anti-semitism and there are no attacks, only pranks.If the Muslims were to possibly do anything wrong, well, you have to remember Palestine, Algiers, the Crusades, big oil, colonialism, exploitation, poor wages for immigrants, laws that discriminate..., and realize that conservatives and Christians brought this problem upon themselves...BUT!!!To reiterate... THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ISLAM!

bait_zpsacf6e884.jpg

Anti-semitism is becoming more visible but most reported incidents, in the UK at least, are not from usually from Muslims but from so-called English nationalists who would happily paint graffiti on a synagogue, a mosque, a Sikh temple, and a church that has a congregation of West Indian descent.

Unfortunately anti-semitism has never left Europe. It has been around for hundreds of years. Now we have anti-Muslim, and anti-any foreigners as well.

The so-called 'justification' is significant immigration into Europe.

That's about the same here. However over here the justification runs more a long the lines of, "If it weren't for Israel we wouldn't be having problems in the near East, Israel is made up of Jews, fuck the Jews." Actually there are more than a few posters here on the board who claim to be of liberal pedigree that have expressed that very same train of logic.

Until the past 50 years we in the US escaped the 'tribalism' that is part and parcel of almost every other nation on the planet. Unfortunately we are becoming more tribal (Balkanized) on a daily basis.

Ishmael

That's about the same here. However over here the justification runs more a long the lines of, "If it weren't for Israel we wouldn't be having problems in the near East, Israel is made up of Jews, fuck the Jews." Actually there are more than a few posters here on the board who claim to be of liberal pedigree that have expressed that very same train of logic.

Until the past 50 years we in the US escaped the 'tribalism' that is part and parcel of almost every other nation on the planet. Unfortunately we are becoming more tribal (Balkanized) on a daily basis.

Ishmael

:cool:

I said that [tribalism], but not so smartly just a few hours ago.

The melting pot, thanks to top-down intellectualism has become segmented grievances.

;)

What we need is a true-life Hoffer to come to the fore and run for President. Maybe Beetlejuice...

You know, I feel like I should say something but that's honestly probably more accurate than what I, as an American, know about Europe. You guys have Sherlock Holmes and uh... tea? I think? And everyone speaks English but with a weird accent? And you don't tear down your old buildings because there's art and shit in there? And you're super good at colonizing things only to have them rebel at various later dates? And I think you have monarchies or someshit? Pizza? Eurovision? Strudel? Less funny versions of shows that we steal and try to make funny?

You, as an American, probably know nothing about Europe.

Next!

I always laugh when a German criticizes the US.

We deserve criticism, who doesn't. The humor comes in when you criticize a Euro and they shoe you a picture of an abandoned home in Detroit in order to tell us our shit stinks worse than theirs at that very second. They get to define when modern history begins and it pretty much begins when Hitler blew his brains out and every single German remaining discovered they were neither NAZI or Aryan...

I didn't sack Rome, Paris, Prague, STALINGRAD...,

Okay...

The Vikings kicked our ass... All Hail the Fourth Reich!

Take me back, take me back to Constantinople...

We deserve criticism, who doesn't. The humor comes in when you criticize a Euro and they shoe you a picture of an abandoned home in Detroit in order to tell us our shit stinks worse than theirs at that very second..

I put him on iggy when he did that. He's a fucking moron.

Does he think that all Americans are ignorant of anything going on in the EU?

Ishmael
All? No. The likes of you? Absofuckinglutely.
Any reading of the German, French, Norwegian, Dutch, etc. newswires show the antisemitism is on the rise, although they don't attribute that rise to any particular group.

Anyone actually believe that Ishtard reads " German, French, Norwegian, Dutch, etc. newswires"?

Does he think that all Americans are ignorant of anything going on in the EU?

Ishmael

Has he really embraced that, or is he merely trying to express the German obsession with "Alles in ordnung. " to foreign posters. Like his selection of photo's to portray the difference between German housing and housing in the US. Being driven by nationalistic pride.

Any reading of the German, French, Norwegian, Dutch, etc. newswires show the antisemitism is on the rise, although they don't attribute that rise to any particular group. (Sadly it is also on the rise in the US.) The EU politico's, intelligentsia, and press pointedly stay away from making any connection between this rise in antisemitism and the huge enclaves of Muslims that surround their larger cities. (Could their "Hate Speech Laws" be playing a role in this?)

Regardless, it is apparent that things are "Alles nicht in ordnung" in the German state.

Ishmael

I suppose the ones that don't exist, like the ones that don't exist in France, or the Netherlands, or the UK.

Ishmael

That's right, THE ONES THAT DON'T FUCKING EXIST IN FRANCE, THE NETHERLANDS OR THE UK.

You fucking moron.

Back