MEN Who πŸ’ Uncut Cocks!

Luv2SukMOff

Literotica Guru
I will openly admit it...I truly LOVE uncut cocks, and there is NOTHING that gets me hotter, and harder, than watching a man take out his cock for me to suck and seeing a luscious foreskin barely hiding his dripping head! Mmm..i just ADORE that uncircumcised penis! πŸ’“

As a gay man, I just find that wonderful foreskin SO attractive, and I don't think I'm alone in is attraction, either! SO...GUYS...gay, bisexual, str8...or anything in between...PLEASE, feel free to tag on here and share your feelings, desires, love for and experiences with uncircumcised men! Here's the place to "man up" and admit to the world that, YES! You, too, are a FORESKIN LOVER! πŸ’•

You're also encouraged to post and share any pictures of UNCUT cocks, yours or otherwise, that you may have (within Literotica parameters for photos, of course), providing me and many friends with LOTS of jack off material! πŸ˜‹

For myself, I was in my late teens when I discovered the magic of an uncircumcised penis and can honestly say, my life has never been the same! My own cock is cut and, until that first time so long ago, I'd never seen an uncut cock! (Sadly, they're just not very common in the USA.) And then, one summer day, I was cruising for cocks in a shabby men's restroom on the boardwalk at the New Jersey shore. It was a midweek day and there weren't many men around, but I was so horny that I just hung in there, occasionally writing dirty, cock-loving graffiti on the walls.

Well, before too long, an older guy wandered in and took a piss. After he shook it off and went to put his cock away, he looked my way and caught my eye! I swear I didn't mean to lick my lips, but I guess I did it and, when he got that lewd look on his face and shook that strange looking, uncircumcised penis at me, well...I just couldn't take my eyes off it! It was just so...so...different looking! Without a word, the guy just turned and walked to the last toilet stall on the end, held the door open and beckoned me to come with his head! I was drawn as if by a magnet, pulling down the front of my swim trunks to free my throbbing hard cock as I did!

Getting into that toilet stall, I quickly turned to face the horny stranger and dropped to my knees. The stranger then stepped in, locked the stall door behind him and turned toward me...suddenly placing me face-to-face with the first uncut cock I'd ever seen! As my eyes drank in the details of that luscious cock, my mind just spun...the large cock-head clearly outlined inside that veiny foreskin...the wet tip coyly peeping out of the opening...and the way it just looked so different! I felt something seem to melt inside me and I simply "fell in love!" And then...the man placed his hand on the back of my head and drew my face to his rapidly stiffening cock! From my first whiff of that heady, uncut cock musk...the first touch of that soft foreskin against my parted lips...the first taste of his pissy, precum oozing flavor as I instinctively slipped my wet tongue-tip into his hood to caress and explore the swollen glans within...I was utterly, completely HOOKED and a hunger took root in me that only uncut cocks can satisfy!

That long ago blowjob in that dirty toilet stall, STILL stands out in my mind as one of the most beautiful sexual experiences I've ever been privileged to enjoy! Of course, I just threw myself into pleasurIng that stranger, just going "cock-crazy" on his special meat, making him groan aloud with his sexual delight...and making him cum so very hard in my mouth! Mmmm...I LOVED sucking that delicious cock and, after I had completely cleaned his cum from within his foreskin with my tongue, he put a lifetime thrill inside me when, as he put that wonderful cock away, he shook his head incredulously and said, "You sure do love that skin, don't you?!" I could only shake my head an emphatic 'Yes' and he was gone!

And THAT'S how I fell in love with uncut cocks! πŸ’πŸ’‹

Being uncut myself I have to agree that I love uncut cocks too. Perhaps it is because of the similarity to mine.

I love playing with the foreskin. The anticipation of the "reveal" as his cock head emerges. Mmmm!

Everyone who views me on my cam loves my uncut cock, and I just have to make them
happy by showing it off. It is great fun to be on cam and not know who is watching and
who I am cumming for.

Being uncut myself I have to agree that I love uncut cocks too. Perhaps it is because of the similarity to mine.

I love playing with the foreskin. The anticipation of the "reveal" as his cock head emerges. Mmmm!

Mmmm...I love playing with a man's foreskin, too...playing with my lips and tongue! Tugging...nibbling...tasting...feeling...exploring...making LOVE to it!!! πŸ’–

Love that "reveal," too! I love when HE slowly skins it back, pulling from the base, and verbally encourages me to lick and KISS all that he shows me...a little bit t a time! That way, I can make love to every, little bit...to every detail! Mmmm...soooo hot!!! πŸ’‹

BTW...nightjack, I'd be thrilled to play with YOUR sweet foreskin like that!!! πŸ˜‹

Last edited:
Sounds DELICIOUS!!!

Everyone who views me on my cam loves my uncut cock, and I just have to make them
happy by showing it off. It is great fun to be on cam and not know who is watching and
who I am cumming for.

Mmmm...your uncut cock sounds DELICIOUS, Frenchy! I can assure you, I'D be cumming watching you play with it! Wish I could suck it for you!!! πŸ’•

Mmmm...YES!

Well babe! think I need to play with that boy while you are sucking off my uncut cock.........

Mmmm...I'd be THRILLED to make love to your uncut cock with my cock-loving mouth ANYTIME...ANYPLACE!!! πŸ’“

PM me anytime, fitandfresh, and I'll help you take care of your sweet foreskin!!! My MOUTH is like a washing machine...always ready to do a load for you! πŸ’‹

Same with me when I'm on cam showing off.

who I am cumming for.

God yes ! I imagine him pulling it out his pants and my eyes bugging out !!! Lol probably gag on that big bastard

I love uncut cocks, as I am uncut too. Nothing I would love more than to tease a big uncut dick with my tongue

I love uncut cocks, as I am uncut too. Nothing I would love more than to tease a big uncut dick with my tongue

Yes...yes...YES!!! Me, too!!! Love giving guys a LOT of tongue action, anyway...but throw a sweet FORESKIN into that equation, and I'm on it like a hobo on a hotdog!!! πŸ˜‹

I just can't get my mouth on enough uncut cock!!! πŸ’•πŸ’‹

Yes...Yes...YES!!!

I am uncut. That said I would love to be in bed with you as you run your tongue into my foreskin as I suck your cut cock.

Mmm...YES! That sounds DELICIOUS, darling! I do LOVE getting my tongue inside that sweet skin...and, I daresay, YOU'D love it when I did that, too!!! Soooo much pleasure in my cock-loving mouth!!! πŸ’•πŸ’‹

Back