Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
I gave up making new year resolutions. I can't keep them ;)

output.gif
Sexy.gif

Lol, I have one and hopefully I'll be able to keep it.

Lorraine!!!

I thought I had... I put our story on LIT threads...

26th December 2oo6 :)

Always have enjoyed this story. :) :rose: :rose:

Have a marvelous new year, darling. :) :kiss:

Tell me more about this place!

Hello and welcome LeatherChaps :)

This thead belongs to myself and Gaia_Lorraine. We are a team and we share our thoughts, feelings and ideas with others in the old LITEROTICA style... in the "open".

Everybody is welcome to join in and share rather than private message. And most of all enjoy the communication, as you see. It is a very long running thread and WE hope it continues to be so.

:)

No, on another forum I frequent one of the admins loves to mess with my title, my new years resolution was to get it back normal. And it happened. I'm happy.

Awww that's cool :)

I hope you keep visiting US here thejabber27... WE like you ;)

:kiss::kiss:

Merry Belated Christmas Sienna and Lorraine!!!

I was in East Tennessee visiting some in-law's family.

What did you two do?

Us three need to have some fun on ACN soon:kiss::rose:

The instructions shouldn't tell you to microwave the product in the bowl if the plastic is going to melt!!!

Now the whole house smells. >_<

Lorraine!!!

I thought I had... I put our story on LIT threads...

26th December 2oo6 :)

Well there you go :kiss:
I'll continue to post it in xHam as a revelation to others who are not members of LIT :)

Message from newengland65:

"Hey just wanted to tell you that i liked reading your stories. And your very pretty."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
output.gif
Sexy.gif

Merry Belated Christmas Sienna and Lorraine!!!
I was in East Tennessee visiting some in-law's family.
What did you two do?

Us three need to have some fun on ACN soon:kiss::rose:

Hi MrBrett :)

So glad you had a very nice Christmas.
I had a very nice quiet Christmas with my immediate family... so peaceful :)

Fun? Threesome? Are you having fantasies again ?? ;):D

Hey Sienna,

So whats the plan for new years? You up for a party in the US?

Hi jim :) ... unfortunately I don't live in the USA :) :kiss:

Well there you go...
I'll continue to post it in xHam as a revelation to others who are not members of LIT :)

It reminds me just a touch of Santana...

Samba Pa Ti

I'm sure members of XH will read it. Well, I hope so. Thing is members of XH seem to be more interested in the "visual" rather that the "literal" which is a shame...

Do You like Santana ?? :)

Tonight is "Hogmanay"...

TRT and I will be bringing in the new year the traditional scots way. We have been invited to a hogmanay party in New Mills by my work partner Ian, who claims to have a scottish family background and to prove it he will be wearing a kilt and everything that goes with it. He offered TRT a kilt, but he refused, even though he is a "geordie" (I thought a geordie would atleast join in).

I just wonder if the rumour is true, that scotsmen wear nothing under their kilts? Well, I'm determined to find out ;)

I shall be wearing my rarely worn plaid skirt, stockings and sussies. Not decided yet what top I'm wearing and YES I will be wearing panties. I'm not brave enough to go without, especially with the cold weather and the length of the skirt.

Anyhow, having said all that, their will be children present too. Mine however will be spending their hogmanay with their grandmama. So... no worries for me later!!

:devil:

I wish everyone a happy new year and have fun...
:):kiss::rose:

Tonight is "Hogmanay"...

TRT and I will be bringing in the new year the traditional scots way. We have been invited to a hogmanay party in New Mills by my work partner Ian, who claims to have a scottish family background and to prove it he will be wearing a kilt and everything that goes with it. He offered TRT a kilt, but he refused, even though he is a "geordie" (I thought a geordie would atleast join in).

I just wonder if the rumour is true, that scotsmen wear nothing under their kilts? Well, I'm determined to find out ;)

I shall be wearing my rarely worn plaid skirt, stockings and sussies. Not decided yet what top I'm wearing and YES I will be wearing panties. I'm not brave enough to go without, especially with the cold weather and the length of the skirt.

Anyhow, having said all that, their will be children present too. Mine however will be spending their hogmanay with their grandmama. So... no worries for me later!!

:devil:

I wish everyone a happy new year and have fun...
:):kiss::rose:

Mine will be spent quietly at home (he is working until 9pm) eating nibbles and drinking wine :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:rose::kiss:

Mine will be spent quietly at home (he is working until 9pm) eating nibbles and drinking wine :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:rose::kiss:

Looks like you are in for a night of "nibbles" then my love ;)

Hope you and he know your erogenous zones... nothing like bringing in the new year with a bang...

:D :kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

Back