Kreepy Kavanaugh

Can't wait for NotAJ and the boys to chime in with "Where were her parents?" "What was she wearing?" and all the other tired deflection attempts.

Character assassination by the left is nothing new. :)

quote-of-the-contentious-hearings-for-his-nomination-as-a-supreme-court-justice-this-is-a-circus-it-s-clarence-thomas-311143.jpg

That was a great slap down of a pompous Senate committee if there ever was one.

I have avatars turned off. DO you like it. A friend of mine gave it to me. :)

Yeah, I like it. Knowing it isn't really you helps. :D

I'm willing to bet, though, that it's a copyright violation and you've stolen it.

"It’s disturbing that these uncorroborated allegations from more than 35 years ago, during high school, would surface on the eve of a committee vote after Democrats sat on them since July," Grassley, R-Iowa, said in a statement.
The vote is scheduled for Thursday, four days away. What's that "eve" crap?

Kavanaugh volunteers to coach young girls because no one wants that lauded title :rolleyes:. Fox in the hen house, indeed.

Have you noticed that Clarence Thomas as been a dud as far as pulling his weight on the court, though? Other than voting reactionary.

https://www.quora.com/How-does-Clar...mances-of-all-other-justices-past-and-present

How do you define a dud, being a true originalist? If that is the case you're right, he is the most conservative member, but his decisions are well articulated and researched. Your problem is he doesn't conjure up penumbras that re-write the black letter of the Constitution.

Was he any good in it? :)

Apparently so. He was nominated for an Academy Award for that role and the movie won an Academy Award.

That said, although he looks good, he's too limp wristed for my tastes.

Have you received any awards for swiping and using the copyrighted image here without permission, which violates Web site rules?

Last edited:
How do you define a dud, being a true originalist? If that is the case you're right, he is the most conservative member, but his decisions are well articulated and researched. Your problem is he doesn't conjure up penumbras that re-write the black letter of the Constitution.

He, I believe, has written almost none of the majority opinions released by the court. That's supposed to be shared equally. Equal effort on the job is the standard I've seen used in saying he's a dud--of course, there's ethical stuff that goes with his sexual harassment, which is pretty well accepted now did happen. His wife gets into ethical trouble too.

I think you have more than enough problems of your own to worry about, Rightguard, that you don't need to be making them up for others.

Last edited:
Apparently so. He was nominated for an Academy Award for that role and the movie won an Academy Award.

That said, although he looks good, he's too limp wristed for my tastes.

Have you received any awards for swiping and using the copyrighted image here without permission, which violates Web site rules?

Do you Google all your knowledge? :)

He, I believe, has written almost none of the majority opinions released by the court. That's supposed to be shared equally. Equal effort on the job is the standard I've seen used in saying he's a dud--of course, there's ethical stuff that goes with his sexual harassment, which is pretty well accepted now did happen. His wife gets into ethical trouble too.

I think you have more than enough problems of your own to worry about, Rightguard, that you don't need to be making them up for others.

I have no problems, and his "sexual harrassment" is not widely accepted outside of your alternative universe.

Here is a link to his opinions:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/justices/thomas.dec.html

Last edited:
Actually it's widely accepted, except in your misogynist universe.

If you don't see any of the problems you have just on here, add delusional to the pile.

:rolleyes:

But you would defend to the death Bill Clinton's right to sexually harass women. :)

Back