DoggyStyle Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourLuckyIrish

Really Really Experienced
I may just be my preference, but this is and probably always will be my favorite position. And I hope to share some of my inspiration for DoggyStyle derivative positions on here.

Starting it off:
tumblr_mm53er8sRL1sp24vso1_400.gif

Unless you have her facing a mirror, doesn't that defeat the point of fucking a pretty girl?

And maybe its just my up-curve, but I'd miss her g-spot as well.

Unless you have her facing a mirror, doesn't that defeat the point of fucking a pretty girl?

And maybe its just my up-curve, but I'd miss her g-spot as well.

If you want a lot of fucking, a pretty girl can do anything, but an ugly girl has to do everything...

minimal skin contact, zero eye contact, zero clitoral stimulation.

Don't they have a doggy train thread over on the gay forum?

:devil:

Woo! Woo! woof woof chugga chugga choo choo!

If you want a lot of fucking, a pretty girl can do anything, but an ugly girl has to do everything...

I have a friend who had a less attractive girl kind of crashing at his place for a while..You'd have to know him, his way of talking and such for this to be as hilarious as it was...

He says very mater-of-fact in answer to a question I didn't ask. "I'm not fuckin' her though I do let her give me head..."

Well that's a conversation starter, so I says, "Oh?"

He says, "Yeah, she's kind of a big girl and big girls tend to give good head."

"What you mean?"

"Well, I mean, perhaps she likes putting stuff in her mouth and that results in both a bit of weight gain, but also some enthusiasm for fellatio."

"Naw, no...that ain't even it. Big girls know they gotta try harder, so they work on their technique."

minimal skin contact, zero eye contact, zero clitoral stimulation.

Right?

How is any of that fun?

And depending on the physiology involved there is also, "Ow! Thats my cervix!"

I may just be my preference, but this is and probably always will be my favorite position. And I hope to share some of my inspiration for DoggyStyle derivative positions on here.

Starting it off:

You got me!! I am female and I adore doggie style fucking. I like to reach back and fondle the guys balls as he grips me by the hipps or butt cheeks and pumps slowly and deeply.........mmmmmmmm....

black%20doggie.gif

Starting it off:

That's prone position, not doggy.
Not hating or anything, but I've got a 52 page prone bone thread so I definitely know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back