I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening my sexy pirate!!

My ankle is a bit sore but I'm ok. How are you? :kiss:

aww, Well I hope you feel better soon.

I'm doing alright. Everyone is still talking about last weekend and sharing pictures so thats fun.

aww, Well I hope you feel better soon.

I'm doing alright. Everyone is still talking about last weekend and sharing pictures so thats fun.

It's a lot better than it was. :kiss:

That's good! :D xx

You love a good tease!! :D

Mmmm, indeed I do. I like being kissed and licked and nibbled on in random places on my body. Makes oral all the better. :D And a slow bj is much, much better than a quick one. Though I can't argue with a quick cum either. I just prefer to take my time more and have it drawn out. :devil:

I'll tease you by barely poking my head in you.

Mmmm, indeed I do. I like being kissed and licked and nibbled on in random places on my body. Makes oral all the better. :D And a slow bj is much, much better than a quick one. Though I can't argue with a quick cum either. I just prefer to take my time more and have it drawn out. :devil:

I'll tease you by barely poking my head in you.

Mmm......I'd like that too......;)
So you want a long slow bj with lots of teasing.......? ;)

I know & then I stayed up until 3:30 am, stupid girl!
:kiss:

I think hubby was at work. ;)

Ha ha :D xx

You are not stupid!
That just means to get your rest you can come to bed, cuddle and sleep for twelve hours, and then I'll fuck you hard as a wakeup call!

All the more reason to invite me over! :kiss:'s :p's

:D

You are not stupid!
That just means to get your rest you can come to bed, cuddle and sleep for twelve hours, and then I'll fuck you hard as a wakeup call!

All the more reason to invite me over! :kiss:'s :p's

:D

Mmm......I'll be in bed early tonight then! :devil: :D :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back