What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace Jean Stapleton! I loved the way you portrayed Edith Bunker on All In The Family. I've seen you in other roles and you were a quality actress! Thank you for the laughter!

I shouldn'tbe sitting here comfortably sipping coffee and messing around on Lit. Duty calls.

BK is a marvelously wonderful woman, and I'm so thankful to be able to call her a friend. She's always there with a kind word, well wishes, or just simple advice when I need it most. It's not often that I open up to people, but I'm thankful that she's there for me when I need it most. :rose: You're a doll hun, a true gem.

BK is a marvelously wonderful woman, and I'm so thankful to be able to call her a friend. She's always there with a kind word, well wishes, or just simple advice when I need it most. It's not often that I open up to people, but I'm thankful that she's there for me when I need it most. :rose: You're a doll hun, a true gem.

Well thank you Miss Hottie McHotterton! You have succeeded where a rare few ever have, I am embarrassed. :eek:

*reaching through the internet and giving you big squeezy hugs*

okay, I get that you are trying to get the crowd all fired up... It's the Stanley Cup playoffs. but really? you need to blast the sirens THAT damn loud so I can't even hear the announcers for the Pens vs Bruins game? dammit. come on already. :mad: let's go. the game was supposed to start 18 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back