Smallville AU OOC

hmmm I'm almost considering taking chloe... I had her in mind anyhow...

No must create a char for smallvile especially.

any problems with me using some kind of virus made by the military as a plot point? I remember that being in superman... kind off anyways
 
hmmm I'm almost considering taking chloe... I had her in mind anyhow...

No must create a char for smallvile especially.

any problems with me using some kind of virus made by the military as a plot point? I remember that being in superman... kind off anyways

Actually Chole might be taken. And as to the virus thing, no. That isn't being done just yet. Either his abilities would have to be natural, or he'll start off with none and maybe down the road he'll get some somehow.
 
oops My bad. hope I can remove this in a bit.
 
Last edited:
Yearbook Beauty, Dangerous Mind.



allison_mack.jpg


Name: Chloe Anne Sullivan
Age: 18
Race: Human
Height: 5'5"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel

AllisonMack.jpg


The Sullivans have been part of Smallville, Kansas since the early days. Perhaps not as long as the formidable Kent family, and definitely not as long as the legendary Smalls, but still, Sullivan roots in this small strange town go down deep.

A couple of generations ago, however, the Sullivans of that day moved to nearby Metropolis to make their way in the big-city, and it's only been a few years since the big-city way brought Gabriel Sullivan and his only daughter Chloe back to those deep-down roots. Sure, they'd driven through and visited over the years, here and there-- in particular, one October afternoon when the sky grew dark and bright with smoke and fire and tumbling stones --but that was when Chloe was much younger, and before her mother Moira had disappeared...

Chloe moved to Smallville in eighth grade, when her father's LuthorCorp job promoted him to a Plant Manager position at a local Fertiliser Production Facility. It was at this point that she first met Clark Kent. And also at this point, she'll ruefully recall, that she first got smitten by those aw-shucks good looks and heart of gold.

Since then, Chloe has made quite a name for herself. She has a mind like a steel trap and a thirst for Truth that is equally tenacious. She sees the glimmers and kernels of mysteries scattered throughout Smallville like the shattered meteors that are its claim to fame, and she seeks those mysteries down, sometimes not unlike a woman possessed. She's been likened to Nancy Drew with her crime-solving talents, likened to Emily Pankhurst with her crusading take-no-prisoners morality, and likened to a buzzsaw with her razor-sharp wit. All things considered, however, she'd rather be likened to her hero, Nellie Bly...

---

Powers: Chloe's intellect has ever been what one would call formidable. Mostly, what she's done so far has been small potatoes, a little bit of detective work here and there, editorials to beat the band, eloquence and tactics and forensics in an astonishingly beautiful package. Lately, however, she's been finding, bit by bit, that the leaps of logic that were so difficult to pull off are becoming more and more spontaneous, she's thinking more and better and faster... new concepts are easily grasped, even old and faded memories are coming to her in crystal eidetic clarity. Sometimes she knows things and she doesn't know how, almost to the point of being post-cognitive. And it just keeps on growing...

"The exact height of the walls of Troy. In cubits."

...she finds this all a little unnerving, though she's never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth. So far, she's not suffered any ill effects from this state of affairs, only quantum leaps of intelligence, and all this has done is make her mission statement seem that much more attainable.

Chloe's mind is singular. And she is very nearly single-minded.

Weakness: Sometimes, for all her vaunted intellect, Chloe can't see what's right under her nose. All the more ironic is that he's her proverbial Kryptonite. She has a mad-dash full-blown crushtastic infatuation on the man called Clark Kent, and finds herself more than a little jealous of Lana Lang, the object of his undying affections, but has not yet been able to ascertain that these two crazy beautiful people are the heart of the Smallville matter.

That may or may not soon change forever.

 
Oliver 'Ollie' Queen / Green Arrow

Real Name: Oliver Jonas Queen
Other Current Aliases: Ollie, Green Arrow
Former Aliases: none.
Dual Identity: Secret
Current Occupation: Billionaire Playboy, CEO of Queen Industries
Citizenship: Citizen of the USA
Legal Status: No criminal record
Place of Birth: Earth
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Robert Queen (father, deceased), Laura Queen (mother, deceased)
Known Confidantes: None
Known Allies: None yet.
Major Enemies: None (Lex based on old grudges from Boarding School?)
Usual Base of Operations: Smallville, Star City, USA
Current Group Affiliation(s): None
Former Group Affiliation(s): None
Extent of Education:
smalls8-arrow.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Height: 6'2
Weight: 202 lbs.
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Caucasian
smalls8-justin.jpg

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Fighting Skills: Oliver Queen is a skilled hand to hand combatant.
Other Skills: Oliver is a master of the Bow. His skill are so great that he was able to aim his arrow inside of the hole of a pop tab of a soda can. More impressively he was also able to anticipate a bullet in flight and block it with an arrow.

PARAPHENALIA
Costume Specifications: Oliver’s Green Arrow costume is a tight fitting leather version of Robin Hood complete with hood. Ollie researches and develops new items for his crime fighting and tests them in the field through his high tech branches of Queen Industries.

Personal Weaponry: Oliver has no superhuman abilities, but he makes up for it with his extraordinary skills as an archer and his enormous family fortune. From the roof of Queen Tower, Oliver was able to hit the ornamental globe on the roof of the Daily Planet building almost a mile away; not only did he hit the globe itself, but he was able to specify which country he wanted to hit (Borneo). He was able to aim his arrow inside of the hole of a pop tab of a soda can. He was also able to anticipate a bullet in flight and block it with an arrow.
Oliver also has access to top of the line technology and electronics equipment through his corporation, Queen Industries. This technology not only powers his quiver of superpowered arrows; it also provides technology for members of his Justice League, including Cyborg. He also funds the research and development of drugs like RL65, a healing drug which allowed him to temporarily acquire the metahuman power of a healing factor. His satellites also provide him with imagery he is able to use for his superhero team, as well as to monitor his enemies.

Special/Unique Weaponry: Some of the specialized arrows Oliver has used and developed are:
Normal Arrow
Mini Arrow
EMP Arrow
Electric mini arrow
Grappling Arrow

Other Accessories: Oliver and Queen Industries is constantly updating Green Arrow's weapons and technology.

Transportation: As Ollie, cars jets and helicoptors come ing and out of thei billionaire's life. As Green Arrow, his most frequent mode of trasport is a green motorcycle, but can change depending on demands of the job.

HISTORY
Oliver's parents traveled frequently and extensively when he was young, associated in business and in research with the Teague, Swann and Luthor families. They died on October 14, 1989, en route to visit a prominent politician in Seoul, their plane was sabotaged and crashed into the ocean. Oliver was in the fourth grade, around age 9 at the time. Oliver attended Excelsior Academy Preparatory School in the 1990s where he studied fine arts and was a classmate of Lex Luthor. He graduated in 1998 and deferred admission to an Ivy League school to sail away in a private yacht to say goodbye to his parents. However, after he and his friends partied away, Oliver's yacht was attacked by a group of pirates organized by his own captain. Using his then-limited archery skills, Oliver barely escaped with his life, activating a life raft and washing ashore on a nearby island.
Oliver was stranded for twenty days before encountering the island's natives. He lived among them for over three months during which time they taught him how to hunt and improved his archery skills. Upon further exploration, Oliver was shocked to discover the wreckage of his parents' plane on the island. He collected their wedding rings from their remains and also found a letter his mother had written to him the night of the crash. Serendipitously, Oliver's stolen yacht also banked on the island eleven months after his arrival. Oliver resolved to get it back; he and the natives staged a coup and Oliver attempted to reclaim his boat.
Oliver was stranded for two years where some days it would rain for days and others where it would be blistering sun as well as mosquitoes eating him alive. While on the island, Oliver improved his archery skills by making a make shift bow and arrows which he would use to hunt wild boar on the island. While hunting one day, Oliver heard other people on his island and went to check it out and found drug runners on the island. Before he could approach, he pricked his hand on a toxic flower and collapsed. He woke up later in a tent with Tess Mercer looking over him. She told him the flower was deadly and he had only 12 hours to live after the poison had entered his system. She was using leaches to suck the poison out of his body. Days later, Oliver staged an escape out of the island when the drug runners were leaving knocking out one of them and poisoning the other with the toxin. He and Tess then left the island, returning to his home Star City, where he improved his archery skills further and taking the mantle of the hero, Green Arrow.

PERSONALITY
Tall and blonde, Oliver is extremely charismatic with an affable demeanor. Known for his wit and subtle humor, he is very easy to talk to. He is in his late twenties.
As the Green Arrow, Oliver adopts a Robin Hood-type philosophy-- he steals ill-gotten valuables from the rich and donates the proceeds anonymously to charity. Oliver stands by his conviction that the ends justify the means. He believes that he has a duty to find people who need saving.
He holds great concern for his team members and his friends and is willing to do whatever it takes to rescue them from harm. He believes that making a difference as Green Arrow is an important part of his personality.
Ollie is quite fond of female company...
 
Last edited:
Thanks Vic. I will get Corben's night excursions out before the weekend is over. But he is a dark dark bastard, and I do not wish to go there tonight.
 
Thanks Vic. I will get Corben's night excursions out before the weekend is over. But he is a dark dark bastard, and I do not wish to go there tonight.

:: hugs ::

I know how that goes.

I had a hard time writing my posts, on account of dark dark bastardliness, and they were just cleaning up the aftermath.

Take your time, go easy on your mind.
 
It's defiantely a hard thing to do. One can see how it so easily effected Heath Ledger.
 
For some reason I am sorely tempted to bring a depowered version of Rose into this thread.

But I'm not sure she'd really serve a purpose and I should probably make sure I can keep two Chloes straight in my head before I start yanking in characters willy-nilly like I usually do.
 
For some reason I am sorely tempted to bring a depowered version of Rose into this thread.

But I'm not sure she'd really serve a purpose and I should probably make sure I can keep two Chloes straight in my head before I start yanking in characters willy-nilly like I usually do.

Hmmm that would be interesting. but your know your right.
 
I'm just clarifying for continuity purposes.

I was going to have Chloe notice the ring and necklace, but that only happened in the uh Shared Kryptonian Dream Sequence, right?

That didn't actually happen in any real way?
 
Just to go on record, here.

In the absence of the venerable NiteCrowe, I'll be taking the reins for J'onn J'onzz from here on in.

Hopefully I'll do the green fella justice.
 
I'm sure you'll more than do the green guy justice. If you want a new bio to reflect your vision of him. Feel free to do so.
 
I'm sure you'll more than do the green guy justice. If you want a new bio to reflect your vision of him. Feel free to do so.

Thank you. I may well do that.

Wouldn't want to unfairly pillage NC's ideas, after all.

(Think I might keep the actor the same, though.)
 
Hmmm.... So I suppose I will write Lex going home and end his day, since I already have Metallo on the next day. Any one have an objection to Lex leaving the school and going home for some nice Merlot?
 
Back
Top