Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 'er done girl. You won't regret it. Good luck on your next shift. It'll fly by. Prayers are with you.
Warmie's
Kick:rose::rose::rose:

I'm 70 and the wife is a few months away from that, too.

When I was 55 I used to say I was old. People would say "No, you're middle aged." I'd say, "Really ? Just how many 110 year olds do you know ?" :)

When I got to 55 in Jan a friend sent me an email calling me an old bastard, I responded that she was older than me so that makes the female equivalent, then mentioned that Old Bastard is the name of an English beer.

Congarts on getting to 70!

Morning all,

Been having knee issues recently. They say you're only as old as you feel...now I've just got to convince the knee that it's 30.

Last edited:
When I got to 55 in Jan a friend sent me an email calling me an old bastard, I responded that she was older than me so that makes the female equivalent, then mentioned that Old Bastard is the name of an English beer.

When she calls you Old Peculier, that's when you need to worry (or Google it... ;))

When she calls you Old Peculier, that's when you need to worry (or Google it... ;))

I think I have seen that beer, but now I'll make sure to go searching for it.

I've been called an enigma in the past even "the enemy" but never peculiar :D

Thanks. It's better than the alternative. :)

I think I have seen that beer, but now I'll make sure to go searching for it.

I've been called an enigma in the past even "the enemy" but never peculiar :D

Take it steady. It's awfully strong... I think a 'peculier' with the 'e' spelling is something to do with very old church courts or jurisdictions or something in Olde Englande. But after a half pint, you won't really care any more ;)

Take it steady. It's awfully strong... I think a 'peculier' with the 'e' spelling is something to do with very old church courts or jurisdictions or something in Olde Englande. But after a half pint, you won't really care any more ;)

I'm an Aussie so strong beers are fine with me, although must admit when I was in England that dark brown beer, can't remember the name, I tried was really heavy.

Will post a review once I've tried it.

I'm an Aussie so strong beers are fine with me, although must admit when I was in England that dark brown beer, can't remember the name, I tried was really heavy.

Will post a review once I've tried it.

I generally don't do beer but I do like Guinness now and then.
Sometimes to drink but more for cooking.

55 y/o, still play ice hockey, backpack, run in various events from 5K's to Marathons, obviously an active pilot... interested in meeting and chatting with others that like being active and see no reason to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back