Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
When good penguins go bad. . . . sort of

cranks_phpbb.png

LOL Good penguins do not like to receive slimy unsolicited PMs about voyeurism and exhibitionism. Now if it was a naughty sexy PM from a known source, well, then, maybe... ;)
 
bobsgirl said:
Now if it was a naughty sexy PM from a known source, well, then, maybe... ;)
Good to know, but when I want to solicit sex from you, I'll be sure to make it public. :p
 
LOL Good penguins do not like to receive slimy unsolicited PMs about voyeurism and exhibitionism. Now if it was a naughty sexy PM from a known source, well, then, maybe... ;)

:eek: I've had "my" norks practically hanging out for days and I get nothing, perhaps I need a bondage penguin. *sigh*
 
Oops--no retirement for me. Sorry, Dr. Anorak.

Why don't you go start another thread about how you're such a loser you can't even get the Palmer sisters to fuck you? :)
 
Oops--no retirement for me. Sorry, Dr. Anorak.

Why don't you go start another thread about how you're such a loser you can't even get the Palmer sisters to fuck you? :)

Yes, I am the all-time leader in starting threads about wishing to fuck the Palmer sisters (whoever they are).

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making a sammich?
 
I'll bet you're not even a real doctor.

I'll bet you're not even a real lesbian icon.

I'll bet you're not even a real female.

I'll be that if you are a female, you still have a penis.

I'll bet that even your "friends" roll their eyes behind your back.

I'll bet that when you were born, your mama asked if it was too late for an abortion.

I'll bet that when you gave birth, the doctor slapped YOU on the ass.

I'll bet that when Marlon Brando said "The horror.... the horror... " he was looking at your panties.

Need I go on? Or shall you admit defeat? Or just tuck your tail and run? Or, most likely, continue on, oblivious that you've been pwn3d?
 
I'll bet you're not even a real doctor.

I'll bet you're the real reason for the amateur pic censorship - the mods were afraid of being brought before the Haig.

I bet you can barely dish it out, and you can't at all take it.
 
I'll bet you're not even a real doctor.

I'll bet you are the inspiration behind Godzilla.

I'll bet you wrote the screenplay to "Waterworld".

I'll bet that you think C.H.U.D is a porn film.

I'll bet you thought Heath Ledger in The Dark Night was a drag performance of you.
 
OK, you've clearly given in. I won't be surprised if you try to strike back late, but you know what? I won't care and I won't read it, because I know it will be weak.

You are a sad bully who runs away like all other bullies when confronted, and you'll bark like a crappy little dog as soon as the big dog starts walking away.

But this isn't over. You take pot-shots at a cancer survivor and her husband, and I'm going to fire back. Especially when he is me.

This isn't my first time at the flame rodeo, you stupid cow.
 
Yeah, whatever. I wasn't taking potshots at your wife. Just you. I feel for your wife. She deserves better.

Sounds like you're the one who got pwnd. You decided to spend your evening gathering info about me from my profile and posts and following me around this board. How pathetic is that? Someone told you something you didn't want to hear, something that was a little too close to the truth.

Seriously, I'm done. If it makes you feel better to say that you've "won," then so be it. It's been fun, but you really aren't worth the bandwidth I've spent on you. Feel free to keep talking to yourself, though.
 
Yeah, whatever. I wasn't taking potshots at your wife. Just you. I feel for your wife. She deserves better.

Sounds like you're the one who got pwnd. You decided to spend your evening gathering info about me from my profile and posts and following me around this board. How pathetic is that? Someone told you something you didn't want to hear, something that was a little too close to the truth.

Seriously, I'm done. If it makes you feel better to say that you've "won," then so be it. It's been fun, but you really aren't worth the bandwidth I've spent on you. Feel free to keep talking to yourself, though.

You are a really sad, pathetic person.

I spent "an evening gathering information from your profile"? OK, fine, if an evening lasts 10 seconds. Which, with your husband, it probably does. It's still incomprehensible why someone would be such an aficionado of How To threads just to attack people - and at that, people asking for advice how to improve their sex life with a cancer survivor spouse.

I think that stands for itself and I have no need to answer your attacks on me.

And I think everyone can see you for what you are, that's enough satisfaction to be well worth the bandwidth.
 
I'm really glad that I didnt answer the phone last night. So much that it's turned off tonight too. Off for a good night's sleep for a change.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top