The Gladiators

Doctore's whip came at Ainmire again, it gripped and rounded his neck. It dragged him out of the line to the sand.
"I asked you a question. Do mind grasp words or not?" he asked again, ready to order the guards throw the large man into the dungeon below the Ludus.
 
Last edited:
Phoenix had it. She pushed through line and stood about 8 feet from Doctore. "Leave him, has your kind not done enough? What more do you want? We're here doing YOUR bidding. What more can one expect from your heartless, wreak less kind." She hissed. As a roman approached her she turned around and kicked him to the ground. "Cowards you are."
 
When he was yanked from the line he grunted and gripped the whip and yanked back on it with one hand as he pulled it from his neck with the other. "After the amount of money your master spent on me I doubt he'll be so willing to send me to the mines just yet, slave. I can tell you now that I won't break, I will fight and I will kill for for now because I must, but I won't grovel and kneel like a coward. If that is your intent then kill me now."
 
Doctore stood emotionless, staring at the two of them. He gazed up at the pavement above.
"They have passed the test." he announced. Seconds later the door opened and Mathias came to view.
He placed his hand on the rail and leaned to them. "You two have proven your worth to Doctore. And for that you shall be branded with my mark as the cock crows. But know this, you have not proven anything to me, and i paid quiet a fortune on your heads. So i'll have full payments. Do you understand?"
 
Last edited:
Phoenix was expressionless. Her thoughts raced in her mind. She made it? It all made since of course but she thought it would be harder. "Yes" she said quietly but hearable. She looked back to the German. And mouthed "guess I never make it" and turned around. Smiling.
 
"Just give me someone to kill, all this talking and horse shit, I long for the feel of steel in my hand and the rush of a true battle again." He grunted as he yet again stepped back into the line and waited for his next direction.
 
"Brute" Phoenix said to at Animire angrily, loud enough so he could hear her, she admired his fire but the eagerness to kill someone was two far. The only reason she'll kill is to survive.
 
Leonadus watched on silently and observantly. Unlike Ainmire he didn't believe in rage and would rather fight with clear head and planned moves.
"While your shadows are still in my care, you'll do well to learn, train, grow and perharps live. Survive not just here but also in the arena, and then gain freedom so well deserved." Batiatus words echoed out. He spoke like an orator before the roman council. He nodded to Doctore before leaving.
Now in his hands, the dark skinned trainer of the gladiators ordered they be fed and allowed to rest.
"I'll have them fed for what's to come." he had instructed the cook.
*****
At lunch, awkwardly to Leonadus non were sitting close to Phoenix. He took his food and made for her table. On the way someone crossed a leg in his path causing him to stumble and his food overturn fortunately on its tray. The mess exploded in laughter as he picked himself up the ground.
"Is it worth it?" he asked now sitted facing her. "The reason why you are here, is it worth it?"
 
Last edited:
"If your inquiring, being here in Rome, then yes it is. It kept my family alive. Two years ago my father was brought here. I don't know what became of him. All I know is that I wouldn't have changed it for anything." She said picking at her food.
 
Aimire took his food and ate as he approached Phoenix, at the table he sat down silently and began to eat his meal quickly. He seemed to have a dark look and mood about him as he finished his meal and stared down at his plate, finally he spoke up, "Do either of you have family that yet loves? A spouse, children? I dreamed of mine last night. They were...not well. A sign from gods you think?"
 
"Perhaps, you shouldn't worry, they are probably upset of your dissaperance, I have a little brother, and a father that came here two years ago, and a mother." She sighed worriedly.
 
Leonadus listened intently to Ainmire's narration of his dream. "We've all lost something, and yes have been seperated from loved ones. I myself long to hold my wife in my arms again, to feel the warmth of her skin and taste the flavors of her lips but alas here i am. In this shit hole. My only hope is to win my freedom in the arena and buy hers with coin from struggled winnings."
He finally brought his head up from his plate, "i can't help but harbour this feeling that there's a reason why the gods have cursed us to meet. I only ask one thing of you, that we treat ourselves with worthy respect as pairs in same boot of lonliness."
 
Last edited:
Phoenix hesitated. "Fine,I'll treat you with respect, but I will hurt you if you anger me." Getting up from the table to dump her tray, on the way there a man stuck out his leg and Phoenix looked at the man, smiling. Before slamming her tray down hard on the mans bare leg. He got up and tried to throw a punch, she dodge it and with a snap broke his arm, as another guy got up and pulled her hair, yanking her way down. She brought her elbow up to his face. And he fell back clutching his nose. She realized everyone was silent. "Bitchs" she whispered before walking out, waiting for the others to be done.
 
"She's a wonder Ainmire. Where she lacks skill, she makes up for speed. Maybe Jupiter will grace her with victory in the arena." Leonadus told his friend as he stood with tray in hand.
 
Mathias Batiatus

"Once again the gods spreads cheeks to jam fucking cock in ass!" Batiatus bellowed entering his chambers. As he threw open the silk curtain of his bedroom, his wife Laecea came to him, honey wine in hand.
"I glanced upon your expences at the market, and my eyes didn't like what they saw." Laecea complained handing him the wine.
"A necessary precaution." he responded taking the wine from her and sipping it. "Needed to save face from that dog Galonius."
"At the price of more than a hundred denari?"
"Laecea, turn mind from minor worries. Focus it instead on gaining favor from Silas the magistrate son, that'll be gracing this ludus tommorrow." Mathias downed his wine then pulled his wife into his arms. He pushed aside her transparent silk clothing and brought his mouth down on her erect nipples. She moaned in delight and closed her eyes from the pleasure. Just when his snaking hand made contact with her sex, he heard the calm hoarse voice of Doctore behind him.
"Dominus." he called.
 
Last edited:
"Time will tell, until then she best gain more skill to combine with that speed." Ainmire stood up to his full height and relieved himself of his empty food tray and .ade his way out to the training yard to get started on the day. "I don't suppose there's a good axe or spear somewhere I can train with, or am I stuck with these shortswords?" He grumbled to no one in particular.
 
Mathias Batiatus

"Uh!" Mathias growled. Not liking being interrupted from warm hands. "Better be good Doctore, or have tongue seperated from fucking head."
Doctore stood unflinched, emotions hardly reaching his cold eyes.
"You'll have to have your Doctore dumb Dominus, for its ill news i bring."
Mathias bit on his lips to control his rage. He backed away from his horny wife...and sighed greatly before heading to meet Doctore. Moments later they are seen walking the balcony.
"Speak Doctore and see troubling mind set to peace." Mathias urged now resting his arms on the rails and staring down at the sand below.
"Its about the new slaves, my hands can't work on such men."
Mathias only smiled, having half-experted this. "Which of them do worry trusted hands. The savage brute from celt?"
"Dominus, i have seen brutes...and i have bent many to will and purpose, but this one. He's like a cursed beast, blinded by rage and deep aggression that shall hinder training."
 
Last edited:
"Or hasten it." Mathias countered.
"Dominus i..." Doctore began but was halted.
"Set task to training Xestrix and four others for the primus. Send your brute up to me, i shall have words. Every beast can be tamed, even the wildest. All that's needed is to know its purpose. For none is without it." Mathias instructed then started back into the house.
"And what if words fail?" Persisted Doctore who believed Ainmire would only bring shame and loss to the Ludus.
Mathias sighed heavily. He'll really hate it if that happens. Afterall he paid more than neccessary to acquire him. "Then to the mines he'll be. Where he can work out my money." he paused then added. "And sending the girl with him. I'm certain their's a bit of connection hidden behind stares." he laughed heartily as he headed for his study.
**
Ainmire's cell. Beside phoenix's.
A guard walk up to the steel bars and unlocked it.
"You're summoned." he stated coldly.
**
Phoenix's cell.
A guard walk up to the steel bars and unlocked it.
"You're summoned."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top