Roy Moore

As when William Jefferson Clinton and his wife survived it?
They simply dismissed it as old news and sluts/bimbos.

You never know what you're going to get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park. Are we not in that whole new world already?

How many of those "victims" :rolleyes: were underage again?

Wooo pig! You can almost SMELL the stink of desparation in the air.

When did the progressives change their opinion of Alabamans? Before More won the primary they were just a bunch of rascist, inbred, gun toting, ignorant confederate scum. Now they are good people?
^^^Sooo sooo desperate to deflect!
As when William Jefferson Clinton and his wife survived it?
They simply dismissed it as old news and sluts/bimbos.

You never know what you're going to get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park. Are we not in that whole new world already?
"But....but...Clinton"? Wow, n00b, you remind me of a certain ban-hammered half-breed that was here until recently.

Remind me again how old Paula Jones was? And compare that to Pervert Roy Moore's victim's age?

When this picture begins to appear in campaign ads you will see Jones numbers go down. All More has to do is make This the key issue of the race.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZZPNKxHEPr/?taken-by=dougjonesforsenate
Right, because defundin' Planned Parenthood is MUCH moar important than multiple children sexually assaulted, right? RIGHT?

#CirclingTheWagonsForRoy
#ChristianValues

The New Yorker has found multiple people who recall Moore being such a well-known local sleaze that he was banned from the Gadsden Mall in the 1980s. Not sure if there's any ex-mall official at this late date who can corroborate this, but it's a story more than one person is telling.

Moore is taking on the aroma of slightly burnt bread.

Wooo pig! You can almost SMELL the stink of desparation in the air.

^^^Sooo sooo desperate to deflect!

"But....but...Clinton"? Wow, n00b, you remind me of a certain ban-hammered half-breed that was here until recently.

Remind me again how old Paula Jones was? And compare that to Pervert Roy Moore's victim's age?

Right, because defundin' Planned Parenthood is MUCH moar important than multiple children sexually assaulted, right? RIGHT?

#CirclingTheWagonsForRoy
#ChristianValues

Robbie you're so predictable lol. Thanks for the laugh.

Almost 60% of Alabama citizens are against Abortion (this includes some democrats). It's a no brainer, switch the focus to something the citizens care more about than 40 year old #metoo accusations.

He may be a dirtbag but in Alabama a pro abortion politican is worst.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/10/post_114.html

Last edited:
I'm torn. On the one hand a piece of shit like Moore should not be in the Senate. On the other hand it would be hilarious watching the GOP taking his vote whilst trying to hold their noses and look the other way.

Ultimately though it will be the IRS investigation that will cruel Moore. He has been using a charity to pay himself an income and meet daily expenses (illegal as the sole use of a charity). He also failed to declare $450,000 in deferred income from said charity, resulting in a tax underpayment of $100,000. Not a bright idea to make an enemy of the IRS Roy! ;)

When did the progressives change their opinion of Alabamans? Before More won the primary they were just a bunch of rascist, inbred, gun toting, ignorant confederate scum. Now they are good people?

He's talking about the good people not the shitty cretins you mentioned. Was that really that hard to follow or are you an insulted Alabamian?

source

Moore and other Republican leaders have questioned why it took so long for his accusers, now in their 50s, to come forward publicly.

And yet people who lived in Etowah County during that time have said Moore's flirting with and dating much younger women and girls was no secret.

"These stories have been going around this town for 30 years," said Blake Usry, who grew up in the area and lives in Gadsden. "Nobody could believe they hadn't come out yet."

Usry, a traveling nurse, said he knew several of the girls that Moore tried to flirt with.

"It's not a big secret in this town about Roy Moore," he said. "That's why it's sort of frustrating to watch" the public disbelieve the women who have come forward, he said.

i'm not a blind american voter so i'm smart enough to call a spade a spade. maybe you'll get dealt a better hand next life.

Yes, your smart because you vote Team D.

Forty year old sex "allegations" Vs a champion of Abortion, complete with pic and social media posts. It's Alabama not Hollywood.

Laurel when will we get a laughing emoji?

I'm torn. On the one hand a piece of shit like Moore should not be in the Senate. On the other hand it would be hilarious watching the GOP taking his vote whilst trying to hold their noses and look the other way.

Ultimately though it will be the IRS investigation that will cruel Moore. He has been using a charity to pay himself an income and meet daily expenses (illegal as the sole use of a charity). He also failed to declare $450,000 in deferred income from said charity, resulting in a tax underpayment of $100,000. Not a bright idea to make an enemy of the IRS Roy! ;)

The IRS is nothing but one of the enforcement wings of the Democrat Party. This is why none of the Clintons are being investigated for taking salaries/expenses from their bribery slush fund. Same goes for sexual predation. Same goes for abuse of power. The Clintons have become royalty and are hence immune to any serious charges emanating out of the town that Democrats control and Republicans are only tolerated in. Is Moore a bad guy? Maybe. Did he do these things? Maybe. But it is funny that it never mattered as long as his politics were local.

A candidate does not have to be selected by others. If somebody announces he or she is running for office, that person is a candidate, regardless what anybody else might think.
:rolleyes:
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

He was selected by a majority of Republicans to be their candidate in the election.
If you don't like the definition I used, take it up with the dictionary.

DOcf8F0VwAA0hiC.jpg
Among white evangelicals "More Likely" got a higher percentage.

And Moore was kicked off the bench twice for placing holy law above secular law. He will be an oath-breaker as soon as he's sworn into the Senate; he will not "protect and defend the Constitution." Does Alabama deserve him?
And that's not an opinion. He has clearly stated he'll put biblical law above the constitution whenever there is a conflict between the two.

Robbie you're so predictable lol. Thanks for the laugh.

Almost 60% of Alabama citizens are against Abortion (this includes some democrats). It's a no brainer, switch the focus to something the citizens care more about than 40 year old #metoo accusations.

He may be a dirtbag but in Alabama a pro abortion politican is worst.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/10/post_114.html

I don't doubt that 60% of patriarchial Old South alabama is against abortion.

What we have here is a clear referendum on what is more important in America today: Holding people responsible for sex with underage girls or stopping women from having control over their own bodies.

You stand tall with Pervert Roy, y'hear?

I like how he claims he doesn't know and never knew the girl who says he lockerd her in his car.
Yet her yearbook from 1977 has this in it.
"To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, 'Merry Christmas.' Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House."
If that turns out to be true, it's priceless LOL

:rolleyes:
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

He was selected by a majority of Republicans to be their candidate in the election.
If you don't like the definition I used, take it up with the dictionary.

Among white evangelicals "More Likely" got a higher percentage.

And that's not an opinion. He has clearly stated he'll put biblical law above the constitution whenever there is a conflict between the two.

Here is a dictionary definition of "candidate."
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/candidate

1 a :one that aspires to or is nominated or qualified for an office, membership, or award

Here is another:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/candidate

For some reason. I can't copy the details in the second link, but they are almost identical with the first.

Last edited:
I like how he claims he doesn't know and never knew the girl who says he lockerd her in his car.
Yet her yearbook from 1977 has this in it.If that turns out to be true, it's priceless LOL

His lawyer is on TV saying that handwriting experts are refuting its authenticity.

obfuscate - occlude - deny

Notice how Democrats are all saying Moore's past activities with women and girls is well known. That in mind, let us recall that prior to 1992 Moore was a Democrat. That probably accounts for why such alleged well-known evidence of sexual abuse wasn't objected to by Democrats and liberals, but now that he's a Republican it's time to destroy his life for political gain. :D

Notice how Democrats are all saying Moore's past activities with women and girls is well known. That in mind, let us recall that prior to 1992 Moore was a Democrat. That probably accounts for why such alleged well-known evidence of sexual abuse wasn't objected to by Democrats and liberals, but now that he's a Republican it's time to destroy his life for political gain. :D

Which Democrats? What are you even talking about?

All I keep reading and seeing is GOP leadership telling him to get out of the race. For fuck's sake HANNITY is telling him to fix all the inconsistencies in his stories or GTFO of the race.

You have really some of the the worst confirmation bias on the GB. Close to coach-dipshit and BB, which is saying something.

Which Democrats? What are you even talking about?

All I keep reading and seeing is GOP leadership telling him to get out of the race. For fuck's sake HANNITY is telling him to fix all the inconsistencies in his stories or GTFO of the race.

You have really some of the the worst confirmation bias on the GB. Close to coach-dipshit and BB, which is saying something.

The Democrat press is reporting for the last couple of days that his history with women was well known. So when he was a Democrat (b4 1992) why wasn't he condemned? We know why. Same reason they protected Bill. He ws a fellow Democrat.

The Democrat press is reporting for the last couple of days that his history with women was well known. So when he was a Democrat (b4 1992) why wasn't he condemned? We know why. Same reason they protected Bill. He ws a fellow Democrat.

Clinton....whaaaa! What a whiny loser you are.

Back